Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, February 8, 2016, 6:38pm
I've now got myself back up on my feet and now want to rejoin the trust, can someone let me know who or what I send payment to via paypal.. I've been on the site and it shows an email and a bank sort code etc so can someone confirm that's the email I need to send it to?
Posted by: barralad, February 8, 2016, 6:56pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from lukeo
I've now got myself back up on my feet and now want to rejoin the trust, can someone let me know who or what I send payment to via paypal.. I've been on the site and it shows an email and a bank sort code etc so can someone confirm that's the email I need to send it to?

Hi Luke you have a p.m.
Posted by: lukeo, February 9, 2016, 4:45pm; Reply: 2
BUMP

JuSt sent £20 via PayPal donation for a year membership for myself and my grandad, could someone just confirm when you get the chance that it's gone through. UTM
Posted by: barralad, February 10, 2016, 3:03am; Reply: 3
Quoted from lukeo
BUMP

JuSt sent £20 via PayPal donation for a year membership for myself and my grandad, could someone just confirm when you get the chance that it's gone through. UTM

Confirmed Luke.

Thanks for your support...

UTM
Posted by: highcliff mariner, February 10, 2016, 8:28am; Reply: 4
You've done well lukeo I joined pre season and I've never heard a dickie 😒
Posted by: lukeo, February 10, 2016, 11:46am; Reply: 5
exactly thank you!
sorry it took so long to renew. Highcliffe you should pm them or post on here, 4 times now I've made a post on here and everytime on of the boys has sorted it for me.  8)
Posted by: lukeo, February 10, 2016, 11:47am; Reply: 6
excellent thank you ****
Posted by: highcliff mariner, February 10, 2016, 2:47pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from lukeo
exactly thank you!
sorry it took so long to renew. Highcliffe you should pm them or post on here, 4 times now I've made a post on here and everytime on of the boys has sorted it for me.  8)

have done both more than once , still its run out in the next three months hey ho .
Posted by: barralad, February 10, 2016, 3:03pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from highcliff mariner
You've done well lukeo I joined pre season and I've never heard a dickie 😒

You have a p.m. matey.
Posted by: barralad, February 10, 2016, 10:23pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from barralad

You have a p.m. matey.

**BUMP**
Print page generated: May 25, 2024, 10:57am