Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), October 10, 2015, 2:04pm
After 15 games I'm really impressed with Danny East, who was the guy we had at right-back last year, oh yeah forgotten him already. A quality player with lots of ability and will improve even more over the season. Over the years I've been supporting the Club  Paul Hurst has to the best Manager when it comes to attracting good players to the Club. We have 6 players who are starting to show top form, fingers crossed they will keep us moving forward all season.
Posted by: GyMariner, October 10, 2015, 2:09pm; Reply: 1
I actually don't think it is possible to single a player out, which shows the quality in the squad we have obtained this year!
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, October 10, 2015, 2:44pm; Reply: 2
I like danny east he brings the ball up the firld really quick. Top player at this level
Posted by: springstomind, October 10, 2015, 2:53pm; Reply: 3
Arnold on a perm for me.
Posted by: rancido, October 10, 2015, 2:55pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from springstomind
Arnold on a perm for me.

Are you sure a perm would suit you! Is that a full Afro or a demi-wave ?  lol
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 10, 2015, 3:14pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from rancido

Are you sure a perm would suit you! Is that a full Afro or a demi-wave ?  lol

At least by keeping this run of form going, it's not yet curtains for Hurst ;)
Posted by: Madeleymariner, October 10, 2015, 4:13pm; Reply: 6
Tomlinson-if we stay down here more cheaper away days to come :P
Posted by: Neilo83, October 10, 2015, 7:26pm; Reply: 7
Yep he's quality, said it before and ill say it again, with a decent manager guiding them this team would tear this league to bits..
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 10, 2015, 11:43pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 28195
After 15 games I'm really impressed with Danny East, who was the guy we had at right-back last year, oh yeah forgotten him already. A quality player with lots of ability and will improve even more over the season. Over the years I've been supporting the Club  Paul Hurst has to the best Manager when it comes to attracting good players to the Club. We have 6 players who are starting to show top form, fingers crossed they will keep us moving forward all season.

Well he would be if you ignore Newman, Kerr, Booth, Buckley, Gillow, Womack.....
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, October 11, 2015, 4:52pm; Reply: 9
Disley for me
Print page generated: May 26, 2024, 6:47pm