Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Grim up north, August 29, 2015, 5:02pm
Managed to get most of the game on the radio and it sounded quality throughout from Town.Outplayed with 10 on the pitch and out sung off it well done to those with tickets.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, August 29, 2015, 5:05pm; Reply: 1
For their constant support all the way through the game, Town's travelling fans certainly deserved something out of this today

Let down by Gowling probably but Bogle definitely made amends

We're Grimsby Town FC
The Black & White Army

Posted by: codcheeky, August 29, 2015, 5:07pm; Reply: 2
fantastic support again , hats off to all who went today
Posted by: MarinerGaz, August 29, 2015, 5:07pm; Reply: 3
That singing / drumming always gets me going, so proud to be!
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, August 29, 2015, 5:16pm; Reply: 4
Yeh fantastic support coming across on the radio loud n clear in Northampton , , really really makes me proud to hear and well done again Town for showing spirit and gaining a point in difficult circumstances. A BIG 3 points needed at home on Monday before we go for our first away win next Saturday. UTMM
Posted by: Cumbrian Mariner, August 29, 2015, 5:16pm; Reply: 5
Absolutely superb, heard them to the very end - must of helped the players when they were tiring.

Well done to all - superb.

UTM
Posted by: Rik e B, August 29, 2015, 6:57pm; Reply: 6
Let's keep it up come what may peeps and just enjoy the ride 8n the moment. We're in the Conference but I've never enjoyed matches as much as recent times
Posted by: tomb, August 29, 2015, 7:10pm; Reply: 7
Thought we got out sung by Lincoln, until we scored, but to be fair we didn't have much to sing about.
Posted by: nickmariners, August 29, 2015, 7:22pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from tomb
Thought we got out sung by Lincoln, until we scored, but to be fair we didn't have much to sing about.

Get your ears syringed, lad
Posted by: LH, August 29, 2015, 7:56pm; Reply: 9
Why do their fans do them crappy mosaics? It doesn't work when there are only a few dozen of you!
Posted by: Marinerz93, August 29, 2015, 8:06pm; Reply: 10
I found out from a Gimp who sits near that 617 squadron, not that any of them are of a military fitness level he laughs, that the reason why away fans have been moved out of that stand is because that 617 lot kept getting out sung.

Has anybody got any views from the other stands of Town great support today.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 29, 2015, 8:36pm; Reply: 11
They just sounded louder because they where closer.

Not sure putting their "Squadron"??? So close to the Town fans was a great idea TBH.
Posted by: mariner91, August 29, 2015, 8:50pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from LH
Why do their fans do them crappy mosaics? It doesn't work when there are only a few dozen of you!

I was embarrassed for them. When those lads hit puberty they might see sense and stop doing it.
Posted by: ackomariner, August 29, 2015, 8:55pm; Reply: 13
Just like to say well done to both sets of fans for observing the minutes silence before kick off
Posted by: barralad, August 29, 2015, 9:04pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from ackomariner
Just like to say well done to both sets of fans for observing the minutes silence before kick off

THIS:- I said to my mate at about 2:45 that there was no way they were going to be able to shut up both sets of fans. You could've heard a pin drop-amazing..

Posted by: ponnyfan, August 29, 2015, 9:07pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from nickmariners

Get your ears syringed, lad
Yeah  Tomb  .....WTF

Posted by: ackomariner, August 29, 2015, 9:07pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from barralad

THIS:- I said to my mate at about 2:45 that there was no way they were going to be able to shut up both sets of fans. You could've heard a pin drop-amazing..

I know what you mean, said the same to my lad.

But we'll done by both sets of fans today
Posted by: MarinerGaz, August 29, 2015, 9:08pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from barralad

As much as we all just wanted the win today, there are more important things...
Posted by: Grim up north, August 29, 2015, 9:37pm; Reply: 18
I know we've had another slow start to the season but I feel we are going to hit someone for 6 or 7 very soon.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, August 29, 2015, 10:25pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Grim up north
I know we've had another slow start to the season but I feel we are going to hit someone for 6 or 7 very soon.

Let's hope it's next Saturday then

Posted by: LH, August 29, 2015, 10:25pm; Reply: 20
I can't wait that long. Can we do Monday instead?
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, August 29, 2015, 10:27pm; Reply: 21
Sorry it will be 3-2 on Monday then a thrashing on Sat 😀
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 4:58am