Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 3:31pm
Hello, folks.

It's been a long time since I checked in here.  I'm an American who has lived in Ireland for the pat 4.5 years.  My grandmother was born and raised in Grimsby, then came back to her hometown later in life (where she also died earlier this year).  I will be moving back home to the USA very shortly, and I was able to get over for a GTFC match only once, much to my regret.  :(

Anyhow, I have regretted not purchasing one of those beautiful blue 2014-15 away shirts.  I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get one.  I'm typically an XL, so if anyone has any tips on where I can pick one up, it would be much appreciated.

~ Ryan
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 2, 2015, 4:00pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from GrimsbyGrandson
Hello, folks.

It's been a long time since I checked in here.  I'm an American who has lived in Ireland for the pat 4.5 years.  My grandmother was born and raised in Grimsby, then came back to her hometown later in life (where she also died earlier this year).  I will be moving back home to the USA very shortly, and I was able to get over for a GTFC match only once, much to my regret.  :(

Anyhow, I have regretted not purchasing one of those beautiful blue 2014-15 away shirts.  I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get one.  I'm typically an XL, so if anyone has any tips on where I can pick one up, it would be much appreciated.

~ Ryan

Just bought the same top today.
The online store mate, i think they do overseas delivery but can take up to six weeks

http://www.extra-gtfc.co.uk/acatalog/info.html

Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 4:05pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from promotion plaice

Just bought the same top today.
The online store mate, i think they do overseas delivery but can take up to six weeks

http://www.extra-gtfc.co.uk/acatalog/info.html

I'm talking about LAST season's shirt.  I didn't see that anywhere on the online store.

Posted by: promotion plaice, August 2, 2015, 4:07pm; Reply: 3
:B

I'm talking about LAST season's shirt.  I didn't see that anywhere on the online store.

:B

Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 2, 2015, 4:41pm; Reply: 4
Where in the Emerald Isle mate? Am over in 3 weeks time if that helps. I have one if you are interested
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 4:48pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Where in the Emerald Isle mate? Am over in 3 weeks time if that helps. I have one if you are interested

Hi, Woz.  I'm in Galway ... but only for another 10 days.  We move back to Virginia, USA on the 13th.  You have an XL of last year's away shirt that you would sell?

This one?

[img]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77134000/jpg/_77134782_lenelljohn-lewis.jpg[/img]
Posted by: mariner83, August 2, 2015, 5:48pm; Reply: 6
It might be worth calling the club shop? They might have one left.
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 5:50pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from mariner83
It might be worth calling the club shop? They might have one left.

I already sent them and email, and no luck.  :(

I need this shirt to wear in Virginia to spread the word about GTFC.  I already have a home shirt, but I need at least two since it gets hot there and I will be sweating a lot (and hence will have to wash it often).
Posted by: Abdul19, August 2, 2015, 6:15pm; Reply: 8
13-14?
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 6:21pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Abdul19
13-14?

Sorry ... yes!  2013-14 is what I meant.   :B

The jersey being worn by Lenell John-Lewis above.

Thanks for the clarification.
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 2, 2015, 6:43pm; Reply: 10
Perhaps a moderator can change the title of this thread to 2013-14?
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, August 2, 2015, 7:04pm; Reply: 11
Not sure I can change title, but do have a shirt. I'm away myself at the moment, but PM me and we can discuss.
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 2, 2015, 7:15pm; Reply: 12
Perhaps a moderator can change the title of this thread to 2013-14?

Done.
Print page generated: May 25, 2024, 2:01am