Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Freemoash88, June 29, 2015, 9:05am
Morning Fishyfolk,

I'll probs get laughed at for this but we all know Ella's from the area and supports town and also been on Soccer AM wearing a Town top and saying all her family are Town fans.

I know she extremely busy but if she ever pops home I wonder if she'll be up for a half time sing song or something after the game and the proceeds go towards operation promotion?

Just an idea that's all.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, June 29, 2015, 9:21am; Reply: 1
If she isn't to busy praying by the river she might want to chip in with just a cheeky donation.

Posted by: Heisenberg, June 29, 2015, 9:23am; Reply: 2
You've surprised me there with the Soccer AM thing, shes seems reluctant to mention Grimsby whenever I see her on TV or the family are in the paper, it's usually just Tetney or Lincolnshire that get mentioned.

Typical that the one guy who sings from the rooftops that he's from Grimsby actually supports Scunthorpe United!  That's just a rumour from this board though, I've yet to see any evidence so I'm hoping it's not true.......
Posted by: psgmariner, June 29, 2015, 9:28am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Heisenberg

Typical that the one guy who sings from the rooftops that he's from Grimsby actually supports Scunthorpe United!  That's just a rumour from this board though, I've yet to see any evidence so I'm hoping it's not true.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/29yWk9ZRqJbKpWdZvdN0hQs/kevin-clifton
Posted by: Heisenberg, June 29, 2015, 9:29am; Reply: 4
Quoted from psgmariner

Shocking.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, June 29, 2015, 9:31am; Reply: 5
I have been involved in a charity campaign on Twitter for #singfortracyh and Ella Henderson does not respond to anything to do with her local area! Very disappointing should always remember where your from.....
Posted by: Freemoash88, June 29, 2015, 9:33am; Reply: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbb3rkee7e4 - 3.08 in she hasn't got a town top on but say's she supports Grimsby town.
Posted by: ska face, June 29, 2015, 9:52am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Freemoash88
Morning Fishyfolk,

I'll probs get laughed at for this but we all know Ella's from the area and supports town and also been on Soccer AM wearing a Town top and saying all her family are Town fans.

I know she extremely busy but if she ever pops home I wonder if she'll be up for a half time sing song or something after the game and the proceeds go towards operation promotion?

Just an idea that's all.

Not sure what proceeds there'd be from her singing at half time mate? Worth a go asking, can't see where any money would come from?
Posted by: immariner, June 29, 2015, 10:06am; Reply: 8
She could sing for half an hour before and then 10 minutes at half time. If advertised properly, would probably fill the ground.
Posted by: Freemoash88, June 29, 2015, 10:13am; Reply: 9
Quoted from immariner
She could sing for half an hour before and then 10 minutes at half time. If advertised properly, would probably fill the ground.

Exactly packed stadium would be nice.
Posted by: acko338, June 29, 2015, 11:06am; Reply: 10
Probably wants a local low profile with her dad and his pending court case??
Posted by: Trawler, June 29, 2015, 12:35pm; Reply: 11
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3116513/X-Factor-star-Ella-Henderson-s-father-charged-seven-offences-fraud-money-laundering-theft.html
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 29, 2015, 5:47pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from acko338
Probably wants a local low profile with her dad and his pending court case??

Maybe he can chip in then??
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, June 30, 2015, 7:48pm; Reply: 13
I've seen her old man at loads of town games but I think he's probably busy sorting out his defence my brother was working a few doors from hendersons house when they raided it, underwater team plus dogs the plod certainly lobbed a few quid at it.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 7:34am