Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 28, 2015, 4:29pm
So maybe all the players got together and decided to have a bit of fun at the fans' expense.  In fact, all the players are going to sign but they have decided to string it out and make it more exciting for us by putting out a few colourful rumours.  I bet they are all reading the Fishy and urinating themselves at our panicky response.

Or maybe not...
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 28, 2015, 4:34pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from LondonMariner43
So maybe all the players got together and decided to have a bit of fun at the fans' expense.  In fact, all the players are going to sign but they have decided to string it out and make it more exciting for us by putting out a few colourful rumours.  I bet they are all reading the Fishy and urinating themselves at our panicky response.

I  wish........................
Posted by: SamTheMariner, May 28, 2015, 4:39pm; Reply: 2
Dream on. I'll celebrate like we've won the cup if Pearson and Magnay sign now.
Posted by: StaffsMariner, May 28, 2015, 6:27pm; Reply: 3
Had a similar thought myself last night. that would be the funniest summer ever.now we have so much info/misinformation thanks to the joys of social media.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, May 28, 2015, 6:33pm; Reply: 4
Probably right Scott Brown is retweeting stuff when fans say hope you will be next. Think will be odd departure though.
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 29, 2015, 5:47pm; Reply: 5
So far this post is pricing fairly accurate!  

Gowling managed the best wind up.  Carl's moan about petrol money could prove the winner though...
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 7:05pm