Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 11, 2014, 11:26am
For me tonight will show wether we are the same old town who bottle it when we have the oppurtunity to make a statement or the town we havent seen which means showing our intent and beating fellow promotion chasers at home with consistency....

We wont win the league tonight and winning tonight wont mean promotion but wouldnt it be nice to for once see a performance which shows paul can achieve something.

I hope lenny scores but remember i choose the hotdog!
Posted by: pizzzza, November 11, 2014, 11:28am; Reply: 1
Quoted from jonnyboy82

We wont win the league tonight and winning tonight wont mean promotion

WHAAAAT!?!?
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 11, 2014, 11:35am; Reply: 2
Quoted from pizzzza

WHAAAAT!?!?

Its really quite self explanatory.
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 11, 2014, 11:40am; Reply: 3
hotdog v pizza.  (100)

I can't take it lol - see you all back here on Wednesday smiling I hope...
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 11, 2014, 11:44am; Reply: 4
Quoted from 120797
hotdog v pizza.  (100)

I can't take it lol - see you all back here on Wednesday smiling I hope...

I might have to literally take it yet mate.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 11, 2014, 12:02pm; Reply: 5
Might be late tonight.....So.....

Save me a parking space.
Keep the turnstile open till I get there.
And, a Hot Dog and Coffee waiting at my seat would be nice.

P.S. Don't score our first goal until I get there.    ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Richard Cranium, November 11, 2014, 12:09pm; Reply: 6
Would be nice for people to get behind them
Posted by: Rick12, November 11, 2014, 12:18pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from jonnyboy82
For me tonight will show wether we are the same old town who bottle it when we have the oppurtunity to make a statement or the town we havent seen which means showing our intent and beating fellow promotion chasers at home with consistency....

We wont win the league tonight and winning tonight wont mean promotion but wouldnt it be nice to for once see a performance which shows paul can achieve something.

All down to character.Its up to players to stand up and do themselves and the team proud.Some of this is down partly as well to Hursts motivation and his  player criteria  when he signs someone.I know the likes of John Still of Luton do it(values it above ability) as did some of the top managers eg Ferguson

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 11, 2014, 1:00pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Who chooses the MUSTARD ?   ;D

Posted by: mariner91, November 11, 2014, 1:04pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from grimsby pete

Who chooses the MUSTARD ?   ;D

I think Lenny should get to choose any toppings.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 11, 2014, 1:26pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from mariner91

I think Lenny should get to choose any toppings.

But remember he has got to get to 20 goals yet.  :)
Posted by: Garth, November 11, 2014, 1:38pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from jonnyboy82

But remember he has got to get to 20 goals yet.  :)

Not too much of a task now,  he is the one team member who`s name is first on the sheet  ;D
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, November 11, 2014, 3:00pm; Reply: 12
What's the weather doing now and this evening in Cleethorpes?

Damp, blustery and cold here in Shropshire.
Posted by: Maringer, November 11, 2014, 3:01pm; Reply: 13
Bright and clear with a chilly breeze. It's going to be fricking freezing upstairs in the Findus tonight!
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 11, 2014, 3:06pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Maringer
Bright and clear with a chilly breeze. It's going to be fricking freezing upstairs in the Findus tonight!

I wish I could be there to have my balls frozen,

BUT

I will for the Kiddi game. :)
Posted by: LH, November 11, 2014, 3:06pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Maringer

I think this is a myth. I sit two rows from the back on the halfway line and have to have a shower after coming home from most games because I've fooled myself into believing I need four layers and a coat on up there and have come back having sweated three stone out. I have been far colder in the Pontoon and Lower.
Posted by: BIGChris, November 11, 2014, 3:15pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from LH

I think this is a myth. I sit two rows from the back on the halfway line and have to have a shower after coming home from most games because I've fooled myself into believing I need four layers and a coat on up there and have come back having sweated three stone out. I have been far colder in the Pontoon and Lower.

That is probably because you are sheltered from the weather by the large gentlemen to your right!!!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 11, 2014, 3:41pm; Reply: 17
On the basis that we always play crap and generally lose when I go, I should really have a bet on us winning tonight!
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 11, 2014, 4:07pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from MuddyWaters
On the basis that we always play crap and generally lose when I go, I should really have a bet on us winning tonight!

Yes , please stay at home. :)
Posted by: ginnywings, November 11, 2014, 4:30pm; Reply: 19
Was undecided about going tonight but just been given three complimentary tickets, so c'mon you Mariners.
Posted by: Garth, November 11, 2014, 5:16pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from grimsby pete

I wish I could be there to have my balls frozen,

BUT

I will for the Kiddi game. :)

Try the next best thing Pete, listen to Humberside with them in an ice bucket  ;)
Posted by: Grimal, November 11, 2014, 6:24pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from BIGChris

That is probably because you are sheltered from the weather by the large gentlemen to your right!!!

And another one two rows directly behind you.....

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 11, 2014, 6:43pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Garth

Try the next best thing Pete, listen to Humberside with them in an ice bucket  ;)

I will try that Garth while watching Barnet v Torquay on BT SPORT, (spying mission )
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 10:33pm