Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: SitePublisher, September 4, 2011, 9:17pm
http://www.thefishy.co.uk/story.php?id=8501918
Posted by: siy2k5, September 4, 2011, 9:44pm; Reply: 1
There's a turn up. Well done Rob :)
Posted by: Super Clive, September 4, 2011, 9:45pm; Reply: 2
Shame, Bradley wood for me  ;)
Posted by: bobbyturtle, September 4, 2011, 10:55pm; Reply: 3
fair play to duffy and serge. they are fighting for their rite to wear the shirt ;D
Posted by: tonyfordsmicrofro, September 4, 2011, 11:04pm; Reply: 4
Bloody hell! You know things are not quite right when Rob Duffy get's the award!  ;) That said, well done Rob. I personally would've gone for Jamie McKeown, he's not put a foot/hand wrong in the games I've seen him play in so far.
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), September 5, 2011, 12:16am; Reply: 5
Excellent stuff - what a great feature to have on here.

Do the ratings include the Forest Green game in September ?
Not being picky but if not, how can Duffy have played 6 games in August when he wasn't even in the squad vs Fleetwood ?

PS Does he recieve a prize from the fishy ?  ;)
Posted by: pontoonlew, September 5, 2011, 12:18am; Reply: 6
Much deserved for me, well done Duffy.
Posted by: Garth, September 5, 2011, 10:07am; Reply: 7
It says something about the so called favourites and recent out field signings that two of  the top three are players who were considered surplus to requirements at the club and the other is a keeper
Posted by: Garth, September 5, 2011, 10:10am; Reply: 8
It says something about the so called favourites and recent out field signings that two of  the top three are players who were considered surplus to requirements at the club and the other is a keeper
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 5, 2011, 10:10am; Reply: 9
I hope Elding does not read The Fishy,  3.95 !!!!!!!!

Then again it might gee him up if he did. :-/
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 5, 2011, 11:24am; Reply: 10
Is it the 1st time a woman pop star has won Fishy Player of the Month  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: oldun, September 5, 2011, 12:17pm; Reply: 11
I think it says more about the people who voted than Rob Duffy. It seems you just have to run around a lot and put yourself about a bit to impress the football enthusiasts of The Fishy
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, September 5, 2011, 12:50pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from oldun
I think it says more about the people who voted than Rob Duffy. It seems you just have to run around a lot and put yourself about a bit to impress the football enthusiasts of The Fishy

makes you wonder why Bradley Wood or Serge Makofo didnt get it if that is the case.
Posted by: cleeimp, September 5, 2011, 2:37pm; Reply: 13
:)Jamie McKeown ;D IMHO he as been outstanding far the best player so far this season at the club on another note I wish there had been  money to sign  Tyrone Thompson because we seem to miss his speed and input and maybe we should request that radio hull gives us the same commentator he may bring us luck.UTMM. :)
Posted by: AndyGTFC, September 5, 2011, 5:44pm; Reply: 14
Hmmm, would have thought that Makofo would have won it by far. Duffy has done quite well so far though.
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), September 5, 2011, 6:07pm; Reply: 15
After last season where he was practically written off, I fear some fans are reticent to give Serge what he deserves Andy.

I can see him playing a big part this season - mark my words if the purse strings remain tight we'll end up getting a decent fee from a L2 club for him further down the line.
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 9:55pm