7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:20pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Tell you what Ginny I'll have a little wager with you for every player that I mentioned who gets a contract with a league club I will give you a tenner,for everyone who doesn't you give me  a tenner is the bet on?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 68
ginnywings
September 24, 2017, 8:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
McAllister apart, our long term injuries and unfit players are the younger ones.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 68
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:21pm

Champagne Drinker
Is the bet on.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 68
ginnywings
September 24, 2017, 8:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from friskneymariner
Tell you what Ginny I'll have a little wager with you for every player that I mentioned who gets a contract with a league club I will give you a tenner,for everyone who doesn't you give me  a tenner is the bet on?

Well of course they are in the twilight of their careers. That's why players with Premier League and Championship experience are here to start with. Doesn't mean they are decrepit and incapable of doing a decent job at our level. We have had lots of players end their playing days here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 68
ginnywings
September 24, 2017, 8:26pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from friskneymariner
Is the bet on.

Not a gambler and it's pointless anyway. Your opinion differs to mine, that's fine by me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 68
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:28pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Well of course they are in the twilight of their careers. That's why players with Premier League and Championship experience are here to start with. Doesn't mean they are decrepit and incapable of doing a decent job at our level. We have had lots of players end their playing days here.

Seems that only applies if your name is Disley,take that you are not going to put your money where your mouth is.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 68
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:30pm

Champagne Drinker
No I'm not a gambler thats why I offered you the wager.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 68
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:33pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

Slade only signed two  of those so what are you saying. ?

To be correct he gave Davies another year.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 68
friskneymariner
September 24, 2017, 8:48pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Wish my off road 4x4 went into reverse so easily.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 68
Marinerz93
September 24, 2017, 8:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings

Not a gambler and it's pointless anyway. Your opinion differs to mine, that's fine by me.

As a non gambler myself I use to wager ten bob to stop it getting silly money, that or pints.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 68
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › SLADEBALL

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.