We are still far from doomed according to the bookies

FGR 1/12
Sutton 1/3
Colchester 3/1
GTFC 5/1
66/1 Bar
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, April 1, 2024, 7:48pm; Reply: 1
That's reassuring...

They would be right if the season finished today but sadly there are several games left.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), April 1, 2024, 7:49pm; Reply: 2
My cash out went up today…
Posted by: davmariner, April 1, 2024, 7:50pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from GrimRob

FGR 1/12
Sutton 1/3
Colchester 3/1
GTFC 5/1
66/1 Bar

To what extent have the odds narrowed in recent weeks/months? I can see it being a lot shorter than that this time next week.
Posted by: LH, April 1, 2024, 7:51pm; Reply: 4
That will definitely alter when our games in hand have been played. Probably not for the better.
Posted by: GrimRob, April 1, 2024, 7:52pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from davmariner

To what extent have the odds narrowed in recent weeks/months? I can see it being a lot shorter than that this time next week.

We were 10/1 this morning. In recent weeks we've generally been around that price when I have checked, did go out to about 14/1 after our "run"
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 1, 2024, 7:52pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from GrimRob

FGR 1/12
Sutton 1/3
Colchester 3/1
GTFC 5/1
66/1 Bar

And a large proportion of the support base
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), April 1, 2024, 7:53pm; Reply: 7
I got 7-1 after the Barrow game. Two reasons, first I’m such a jinx that I thought it might help us on a bit. Second, if I did win it would at least go towards a few away games for next year.

If I lose I’d be delighted.
Posted by: penrith mariner, April 1, 2024, 8:13pm; Reply: 8
I got 16-1 before the Wrexham game on bet365
Posted by: Bradford Mariner, April 1, 2024, 9:05pm; Reply: 9
I hope Stockwood put £100k on at 10/1 to hedge against relegation, if we drop we'd have a £1m pot to start next season.

Wonder if any of the players have taken advantage, wouldn't surprise me ....
Posted by: HerveJosse, April 1, 2024, 9:16pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Bradford Mariner
I hope Stockwood put £100k on at 10/1 to hedge against relegation, if we drop we'd have a £1m pot to start next season.

Wonder if any of the players have taken advantage, wouldn't surprise me ....

Gav looks like he got his money on in pre season.
Posted by: Hagrid, April 1, 2024, 9:25pm; Reply: 11
Whats with this Gav bashing? Thought he did allright today, put Obikwu through, was in and around the opposition box, he was 1 on 1 himself and got brought down
Posted by: CSLM, April 1, 2024, 9:32pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Hagrid
Whats with this Gav bashing? Thought he did allright today, put Obikwu through, was in and around the opposition box, he was 1 on 1 himself and got brought down

Second half he improved but I thought he was poor in the first. Definitely should've done better when he was put down the right wing but was too slow playing it across.
Posted by: cardiffmariner, April 1, 2024, 10:13pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Hagrid

Big fan of Gav, simply because I don't think you can ever fault his effort and desire. That said, he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't offer enough or influence games. The through ball to Obikwu was delayed just enough to then make it that bit harder for Obikwu (who should still have done better) and for me he took the foul in the 1 on 1 out wide as he knew he didn't have the pass/skill to get past his man. IMHO.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 1, 2024, 10:18pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Hagrid

Not his fault, but the fact that someone as one dimensional as him gets in our starting lineup says loads about why we’re where we are.
Posted by: Hagrid, April 1, 2024, 10:28pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from cardiffmariner

Big fan of Gav, simply because I don't think you can ever fault his effort and desire. That said, he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't offer enough or influence games. The through ball to Obikwu was delayed just enough to then make it that bit harder for Obikwu (who should still have done better) and for me he took the foul in the 1 on 1 out wide as he knew he didn't have the pass/skill to get past his man. IMHO.

Aye you’re mostly spot on there tbf. Im
Clouded a bit with Gav and  I accept that
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), April 7, 2024, 3:43pm; Reply: 16
I cashed out my bet after Bradford. Just felt wrong.

Happily I see we’ve dropped to 22/1

Salford 500/1 though…?
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, April 15, 2024, 11:50am; Reply: 17
Awww yeah!

Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 7:44am