Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, February 26, 2024, 6:06am
Please enter your nomination for last week (within the world of football)....
Posted by: denni266, February 26, 2024, 6:53am; Reply: 1
Fenty
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 26, 2024, 10:35am; Reply: 2
Man Utd for wanting the tax payers to ‘chip in’ for their new stadium.
Posted by: golfer, February 26, 2024, 10:38am; Reply: 3
Quoted from denni266
Fenty

Who's he ?
Posted by: Hagrid, February 26, 2024, 10:40am; Reply: 4
Jamie " Cringeworthy" Carragher
Posted by: AdamHaddock, February 26, 2024, 11:33am; Reply: 5
Morecambe ref
Posted by: pizzzza, February 26, 2024, 12:44pm; Reply: 6
Sepp Blatter
Posted by: Madeleymariner, February 26, 2024, 1:05pm; Reply: 7
Morcambe ref. as Eric once said  "I was going to be a footballer but had to give it up due to my bad eyesight, so I became a referee instead".
Posted by: RonMariner, February 26, 2024, 7:24pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Man Utd for wanting the tax payers to ‘chip in’ for their new stadium.

And Sir Jim Whatsisname.  A billionaire living in tax free Monaco, saying 'Northerner pay tax too' as a justification for the government funding it. The cheek of it.

Maybe he should become tax resident in the UK. I'm sure the tax he would pay would help fund a new stadium.  
Posted by: SouthLakesMariner, February 26, 2024, 11:17pm; Reply: 9
Whoever is responsible at Morecambe FC for selling a “Morecambe Magazine” on a match day to away supporters, masquerading as a match day programme. The ‘magazine’ covered 4 home fixtures. I was told it ‘featured today’s game’. The only reference to the match on Saturday was the listing on the results/fixtures page.

Other than that, the only other reference to Town was a 2 page feature headed “Grimsby Town” with the entire article being about David Artell’s international career with Gibraltar.

Posted by: SheepGTFC, February 27, 2024, 6:20am; Reply: 10
Alan Hansen
Posted by: grassbandits, February 27, 2024, 9:52am; Reply: 11
Gary Neville and his plan to now spend someone else's money getting Salford into the Championship
Posted by: barralad, February 27, 2024, 10:13am; Reply: 12
Quoted from SouthLakesMariner
Whoever is responsible at Morecambe FC for selling a “Morecambe Magazine” on a match day to away supporters, masquerading as a match day programme. The ‘magazine’ covered 4 home fixtures. I was told it ‘featured today’s game’. The only reference to the match on Saturday was the listing on the results/fixtures page.

Other than that, the only other reference to Town was a 2 page feature headed “Grimsby Town” with the entire article being about David Artell’s international career with Gibraltar.

Absolutely this. No mention when I bought mine outside the ground. Staff in the club shop were more honest..too late for me

Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 12:28am