Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LondonMariner43, January 29, 2023, 3:55pm
For those who follow #GTFC who is the buffoon with the user name Mendonca’s Right Peg? Spouts the most downbeat nonsense.  Can’t help feeling he is a crony of Fenty.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 29, 2023, 4:17pm; Reply: 1
Blocked him t’Other day
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 29, 2023, 4:20pm; Reply: 2

So pleased I don't do Twitter.
Posted by: GrimExile, January 29, 2023, 4:30pm; Reply: 3
I have to say I just went onto Twitter and looked up his posts. There was not one single post that was in any way positive. He is either taking the urine out of us all and laughing his head off, or he’s the most miserable and depressing person this side of Christmas!! Awful.
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 29, 2023, 4:31pm; Reply: 4
Clearly a deeply troubled individual! Hope they cheer up one day.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 29, 2023, 4:44pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from LondonMariner43
For those who follow #GTFC who is the buffoon with the user name Mendonca’s Right Peg? Spouts the most downbeat nonsense.  Can’t help feeling he is a crony of Fenty.

He stalked my account and found a picture of my wife and started giving it the big un, I have given him my seat number and offered him the opportunity, then I blocked him.
Posted by: marinerjase, January 29, 2023, 5:56pm; Reply: 6
He stalked your account and found a picture of your wife??

There’s some proper strange folk on Twitter..most under pseudonyms of course. The only good thing is the mute and/or block option.
Posted by: Poojah, January 29, 2023, 5:58pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from HertsGTFC

He stalked my account and found a picture of my wife and started giving it the big un, I have given him my seat number and offered him the opportunity, then I blocked him.

Don’t be too disheartened. Perhaps if he’d have found a more flattering picture of her he might have taken you up. Very sporting of you nonetheless.
Posted by: mirrorballman, January 29, 2023, 7:44pm; Reply: 8
Fenty associate or recently departed GTFC employee. He's hammered 1878 for weeks now. Nasty as well, Herts isn't the only one to get the creepy treatment
Posted by: Kris2, January 29, 2023, 7:44pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from marinerjase
He stalked your account and found a picture of your wife??

There’s some proper strange folk on Twitter..most under pseudonyms of course. The only good thing is the mute and/or block option.

Plenty on here too tbf.  ;D

Lots of people seem to also have alt accounts that they use for the sole purpose of drama and whining to wind people up.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 29, 2023, 7:56pm; Reply: 10
I mean, literally the behaviour of our previous owner so I don’t know why anyone would be shocked…
Posted by: Mikey_345, January 29, 2023, 10:20pm; Reply: 11
Tried not to block for as long as I could. Don’t mind disagreeing with people but he’s a little much, even for me!
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 30, 2023, 6:52am; Reply: 12
Finally blocked the buffoon this morning, he's starting to get personal now, absolute 🛎 end.
Print page generated: May 24, 2024, 7:09am