Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TAGG, December 27, 2022, 2:09pm
63rd minute of the Salford game our kid will come up on the Score board.
Bri passed away in October age 63 from a very short battle with Prostate Cancer.
He was Town through and through, he went all over the country to watch the Town and ran all the Imp coaches back in the day.
Just thought I would let you know a bit about him when you see him pop up on the screen.
UTM
Posted by: pen penfras, December 28, 2022, 9:27am; Reply: 1
Sorry for your loss
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, December 28, 2022, 10:36am; Reply: 2
Condolences to you and all Bri’s family and friends.
Posted by: Spidey, December 29, 2022, 9:12pm; Reply: 3
Decent applause given. RIP.
Posted by: TAGG, December 29, 2022, 10:01pm; Reply: 4
Thank you all for tonight, it was very moving and emotional.
Posted by: GrimExile, December 29, 2022, 10:35pm; Reply: 5
I don’t normally swear on here but who the intercourse is putting red crosses against every post. This is a fallen Mariner here and you think it’s a great idea to red cross these posts? You should be disgusted with yourselves because it appears that there’s 2 of you doing it. What complete and utter lowlives you are.
Posted by: DB, December 29, 2022, 10:40pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from GrimExile
I don’t normally swear on here but who the intercourse is putting red crosses against every post. This is a fallen Mariner here and you think it’s a great idea to red cross these posts? You should be disgusted with yourselves because it appears that there’s 2 of you doing it. What complete and utter lowlives you are.

Unfortunately, some people have no respect. In cases like this, they should be named & shamed and banned from the forum site for life.

Posted by: quebec38, December 30, 2022, 12:05am; Reply: 7
The red cross thing is silly and takes so much away from the forum in terms of discussion. Leaving one with an explanation of why you disagree I can understand, but 99% of the time it isn’t the case. And then you get the same handful that red cross everything regardless of what it says. Anyway… not the time for that.

Applause was good. Nice to see opposition fans and staff getting behind it too.
Posted by: 3 Day Millionaire, December 30, 2022, 8:36am; Reply: 8
RIP Bri. I have personally known Brian and Julie for a number of years. Lovely round of applause for a great guy and a mariner through and through
UTM
Posted by: lukeo, December 30, 2022, 9:01am; Reply: 9
Getting to the point where even I'm fed up with it, if someone disagrees then they should just be able to type instead of hiding behind the tick and crosses.
But saying that, you can switch then off I believe? If it upsets you that much just do that
Posted by: supertown, January 2, 2023, 9:23am; Reply: 10
Surely the admins can see if it’s just the same people doing it all the time ? I would guess it’s a fan(s) of another local club maybe .
Print page generated: May 24, 2024, 12:01am