Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Green27, September 5, 2022, 7:50pm
Putting out a call for questions for Jason and Debbie who will be on the podcast this Thursday at 8. Just add your name and questions to the link below.

https://app.sli.do/event/c4gUxWZ6Pg7L8BoXMeTFo5

Link to live stream for Thursday can be found below.

https://youtu.be/kjp49x0hjSg
Posted by: It Bites, September 5, 2022, 7:57pm; Reply: 1
How many seats are in BP ? 😉😂
Posted by: bobbyturtle, September 5, 2022, 8:57pm; Reply: 2
When are we getting the marching band back?
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 5, 2022, 9:12pm; Reply: 3
Flasks ?
Posted by: TAGG, September 5, 2022, 9:19pm; Reply: 4
Is there a chance of us finding a tune to work out to at the start of a game?
Posted by: Poojah, September 5, 2022, 9:21pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from TAGG
Is there a chance of us finding a tune to work out to at the start of a game?

Just enjoy the match. The gym can wait ‘til Sunday.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, September 5, 2022, 9:33pm; Reply: 6
Temporary seats in corners
Posted by: HerveJosse, September 5, 2022, 10:10pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from It Bites

Answer to the nearest thousand or so.
Posted by: somersetmariner, September 5, 2022, 11:22pm; Reply: 8
when is the next fans forum ? and can we invite Day and Fenty as special guests ?
Posted by: Wedidntdidwe, September 5, 2022, 11:32pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from It Bites

Can't believe I gave you a gold star but made me laugh
Posted by: LondonMariner43, September 6, 2022, 5:14pm; Reply: 10
What would they have done is last season’s bad run of form had gone on longer - would they have continued to stick by PH?
Posted by: ginnywings, September 6, 2022, 5:17pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from LondonMariner43
What would they have done is last season’s bad run of form had gone on longer - would they have continued to stick by PH?

They've already answered that one. Said they never even considered his position.
Posted by: Meza, September 6, 2022, 5:36pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Green27
Putting out a call for questions for Jason and Debbie who will be on the podcast this Thursday at 8. Just add your name and questions to the link below.

https://app.sli.do/event/c4gUxWZ6Pg7L8BoXMeTFo5

Link to live stream for Thursday can be found below.

https://youtu.be/kjp49x0hjSg

I'd like to know what they think has been the most challenging aspect since taking over.
Posted by: Ashby mariner, September 6, 2022, 7:28pm; Reply: 13
Is there a possibility that with the cost of living and some fans who  regularly went to away games who can't afford to now that the club could put on free coaches to 1 particular game this season.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, September 7, 2022, 2:26am; Reply: 14
if a fan was identified as shouting 'get back on your banana boat' at a black footballer, at Blundell Park, what would be the action you'd take?
Posted by: aldi_01, September 7, 2022, 6:38am; Reply: 15
I guess a question could be asked about our swift return to the football league. There’s no doubt it caught everyone out and has likely forced some changes, albeit for good reason to the long term plan.
Posted by: Town Monkey, September 7, 2022, 10:56am; Reply: 16
Given our stated desire to provide more security for our players, will there be any discussions during the year with players who are due to be out of contract at the end of the season? I wouldn’t expect them to comment on specific players but I’d like to see someone like Morris tied down sooner rather than later.
Posted by: pizzzza, September 7, 2022, 11:28am; Reply: 17
Here's my question:

Why are people asking questions in this thread when OP explicitly asked that they be submitted via the Slido link?
Posted by: forza ivano, September 7, 2022, 11:32am; Reply: 18
Quoted from pizzzza
Here's my question:

Why are people asking questions in this thread when OP explicitly asked that they be submitted via the Slido link?

my thoughts entirely

and one question

why are people on here, and on Slido, asking questions about players , contracts and transfer targets when 1878 have repeatedly said that they leave those decisions and questions to PH?

Hopefully DN35 will ignore those and stick firmly to off the pitch issues. looking forward to it. Jason is always good value for money
Posted by: Deckhand, September 7, 2022, 12:48pm; Reply: 19
Does JSF get any freebies now??
Posted by: aldi_01, September 8, 2022, 7:10am; Reply: 20
There’s some excellent questions been ask that cover a broad range.
Posted by: BackHeelTony, September 8, 2022, 8:24am; Reply: 21
Can we start selling restricted view seats at a discount? I watched half of the Forest game through a dirty window in the Main Stand!
Posted by: ska face, September 8, 2022, 9:42am; Reply: 22
I do enjoy these things and fair play to DN35 for arranging, but the discussions do tend to be quite general and lack the specific detail which would really make them interesting.

Speaking for myself but I’d like to know what the actual constraints/logistical issues there are to the additional seating, what kind of solution is being looked at & a ballpark figure of how much it’d cost. Same with the training ground - given Petit’s background it would be really interesting to hear a relatively detailed overview of the processes involved in this kind of project, from land acquisition through planning & then delivery.

Obviously there are things which can’t be discussed for a number of commercial and procedural reasons, but it would be good to have some meat on the bones if you like. The audience for this kind of thing is very, very, very niche when you come to think of it, so the answers don’t need to be so broad as to be ok for a general audience - they’re not chatting to Look North or the Telegraph.

Still, always enjoy these things now the bullshítter in chief has left the building.
Posted by: Deckhand, September 8, 2022, 11:39am; Reply: 23
I watched the last one they did with Jason Debbie and Andrew looked like they used it to boost their own ego and hardly used any of the questions that were sent in
Posted by: Davec, September 8, 2022, 11:57am; Reply: 24
Quoted from Deckhand
I watched the last one they did with Jason Debbie and Andrew looked like they used it to boost their own ego and hardly used any of the questions that were sent in

I got the same feeling, whilst I appreciate the guys on the podcast do all this voluntarily and I appreciate that, I did feel the last podcast with Debbie Andrew and Jason was more of like a chat in a pub and very few questions asked were put to the panel
Posted by: Mikey_345, September 8, 2022, 7:06pm; Reply: 25
Hi All, following the sad news of the passing of Her Majesty this afternoon, tonight’s interview with Jason and Debbie has been postponed.
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 9:03pm