Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, July 26, 2022, 7:04pm
https://gtfc.co.uk/vacancy-player-care-co-ordinator/
Posted by: ginnywings, July 26, 2022, 7:20pm; Reply: 1
There was this from 4 days ago too.

https://gtfc.co.uk/vacancies-foundation-phase-and-youth-development-phase-age-group-coaches/

More coaches than a bus company.
Posted by: Plankton, July 26, 2022, 7:47pm; Reply: 2
Interesting! It's not a good salary at all looking at the essential criteria, but this would be a dream job so I'll be applying as I meet the desirable.
Posted by: ginnywings, July 26, 2022, 8:07pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Plankton
Interesting! It's not a good salary at all looking at the essential criteria, but this would be a dream job so I'll be applying as I meet the desirable.

Good luck.
Posted by: aldi_01, July 26, 2022, 8:20pm; Reply: 4
I enquired about the safeguarding role given I could lotwrelly do it in my sleep but it was part time so sadly, I’m out.

Out of interest, who is the Head of Education? Now that would be a role I’d be interested in. Match my salary and throw in a season ticket and I’m there…
Posted by: RonMariner, July 27, 2022, 12:09pm; Reply: 5
They are building a strong structure. If they keep this up people might think we are a well run professional club!
Posted by: LocalLadGTFC, July 27, 2022, 1:46pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from aldi_01
I enquired about the safeguarding role given I could lotwrelly do it in my sleep but it was part time so sadly, I’m out.

Out of interest, who is the Head of Education? Now that would be a role I’d be interested in. Match my salary and throw in a season ticket and I’m there…

I believe that’s Olly Cowling. Great guy and amazing at what he does 👍
Posted by: Mikey_345, July 27, 2022, 2:18pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

Hi Olly.. ;D
Posted by: aldi_01, July 27, 2022, 9:29pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

Would be interested to speak with him about the role…definitely a career option I’d like to explore…
Posted by: HertsGTFC, July 27, 2022, 9:51pm; Reply: 9
I also like the way the club are throwing things out to get the best candidate rather than just recruiting someone from the "boys club".
Posted by: lukeo, July 28, 2022, 9:07am; Reply: 10
Love this. I wish I lived locally to work in a role similar to this for the first true love of my life
UTM
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 12:32am