Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: paul1717, June 24, 2022, 7:19pm
Well i never, what next?   :-/

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/wetherspoon-confirms-installing-cameras-pub-24293090

;)

Posted by: promotion plaice, June 24, 2022, 7:32pm; Reply: 1

The guy that ran the chippie at the "top shops" springs to mind.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 24, 2022, 8:18pm; Reply: 2
I no longer frequent Wetherspoons. Their owner is a complete tosspot and I can't stand him.

They don't allow dogs either, so they can ram it.
Posted by: DB, June 24, 2022, 8:27pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings
I no longer frequent Wetherspoons. Their owner is a complete tosspot and I can't stand him.

( No offence meant, but there are times when you set yourself up )

So the wife doesn't take you in there anymore.  LOL  ;)

Posted by: ginnywings, June 24, 2022, 8:35pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from DB

( No offence meant, but there are times when you set yourself up )

So the wife doesn't take you in there anymore.  LOL  ;)

Busted!  :)
Posted by: PoutonStepover, June 24, 2022, 8:46pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

The guy that ran the chippie at the "top shops" springs to mind.

Chizzes Chippy. The guy is a regular at Town games home & away. Wouldn’t urine on the dirty bashtard if he was on fire.
Posted by: promotion plaice, June 24, 2022, 8:50pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings

We're staying at Haven Reighton Sands with our two dogs in a dog friendly caravan. Dogs not allowed in the bar though, how is that dog friendly.

Didn't realise when we booked it but it's the National Armed Forces day tomorrow just round the corner in Scarborough, we'll be there, hundred thousand people expected, I think the red arrows are to come here after Cleethorpes.

Posted by: DB, June 24, 2022, 9:08pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from promotion plaice

We're staying at Haven Reighton Sands with our two dogs in a dog friendly caravan. Dogs not allowed in the bar though, how is that dog friendly.

Didn't realise when we booked it but it's the National Armed Forces day tomorrow just round the corner in Scarborough, we'll be there, hundred thousand people expected, I think the red arrows are to come here after Cleethorpes.

This might help.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/24/red-arrows-armed-forces-day-2022-flight-path-and-times/

Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 7:24am