Posted by: fishyfanny, May 29, 2022, 10:02am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Hagrid
Cmon mate not today, it aint needed we’re all on a high

Agreed. Only positivity required this week
Posted by: Spatchcock, May 29, 2022, 10:08am; Reply: 2
Someone's fishing this morning 🙄
Posted by: aldi_01, May 29, 2022, 10:23am; Reply: 3
Quoted from It Bites
So after two high pressure games our fans have behaved with class and respect . It can only be assumed that the simpletons are not season ticket holders . I expect a herd of simpletons to descend on the capital next week

You really need to seek some help…
Posted by: It Bites, May 29, 2022, 10:32am; Reply: 4
I apologise pathetic post I know . 🙄🙏
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, May 29, 2022, 11:14am; Reply: 5
One point about the STH worth highlighting - Poojah was right with his post after the Notts allocation was announced; even though our away fan numbers have been restricted our most dedicated fans have got the tickets and they have made fantastic noise - as loud as larger following with lots of day trippers. The 1200 yesterday were absolutely awesome.
Posted by: aldi_01, May 29, 2022, 11:19am; Reply: 6
The key yesterday was that the fans never stopped and recognised the players didn’t. In times gone by once they got their noses in front we’d have got restless and I’ve seen town teams capitulate…we seemed to get better…
Posted by: Exiled in Leicester, May 29, 2022, 1:37pm; Reply: 7
Is Rob Beckett a season ticket holder !?
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, May 29, 2022, 1:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from aldi_01
The key yesterday was that the fans never stopped and recognised the players didn’t. In times gone by once they got their noses in front we’d have got restless and I’ve seen town teams capitulate…we seemed to get better…

You just know and can see, we just don’t give in.
Print page generated: May 26, 2024, 4:06pm