Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 16, 2022, 10:37am
If you are struggling with finances a Tory minister has helpfully explained where you are going wrong…

Tweet 1526099112000618496 will appear here...
Posted by: cmackenzie4, May 16, 2022, 11:21am; Reply: 1
Unbelievable stuff that is, what else do we expect from them muppets ? I work for Network Rail and at the moment there is a ballot for strike action with regarding pay and conditions, we had a message from one of our top bosses recently that if we want more money we should have got better grades at school, how demoralising is that ? I wish this boss could come and see what I do in the centre I work in, I’ve worked hard to get to my current position and put a lot of time and effort in to do it, we’ve not had a pay rise for 3 years now, I understand we have been in difficult times but the excuses they are using to not give us a pay rise is so unfair, there are challenging times ahead for the railways, I can actually see strikes coming this time round.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 16, 2022, 11:41am; Reply: 2
Quoted from cmackenzie4
I work for Network Rail and at the moment there is a ballot for strike action with regarding pay and conditions.

If you vote for industrial action it will be Notwork Rail.

Posted by: Sandford1981, May 16, 2022, 12:10pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Unbelievable stuff that is, what else do we expect from them muppets ? I work for Network Rail and at the moment there is a ballot for strike action with regarding pay and conditions, we had a message from one of our top bosses recently that if we want more money we should have got better grades at school, how demoralising is that ? I wish this boss could come and see what I do in the centre I work in, I’ve worked hard to get to my current position and put a lot of time and effort in to do it, we’ve not had a pay rise for 3 years now, I understand we have been in difficult times but the excuses they are using to not give us a pay rise is so unfair, there are challenging times ahead for the railways, I can actually see strikes coming this time round.

That’s all well and good but do you know how to cook and budget correctly?
Also, are you buying all the value products rather than brand named goods?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 16, 2022, 1:14pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from cmackenzie4

This is the truth behind the Tories claims that average wages are rising. They aren’t. The figure is distorted by a crisis In supply of people to fill NMW roles.

We have a private sector giving below inflation pay rises or nothing at all and the public sector pay squeeze continues into a 2nd decade whilst the better terms and conditions that made up for lower pay in public sector jobs have been eaten away at.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, May 16, 2022, 8:30pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GollyGTFC
If you are struggling with finances a Tory minister has helpfully explained where you are going wrong…

If I work more hours in my salaried job I get paid nothing extra.
Posted by: Stadium, May 16, 2022, 8:51pm; Reply: 6
Its simple, meals only cost 30p a day.

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-mp-criticised-for-saying-food-bank-users-just-need-to-learn-how-to-cook-12610728
Posted by: smokey111, May 17, 2022, 11:54am; Reply: 7
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I hope everyone has a good memory when the next General Election comes around. F**king hateful, the lot of them. Nicci is an embarrassment.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 20, 2022, 9:16pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Stadium

Yeah, you can cook a 'meal' for 30p if you like smart price pasta with a tin of chopped tomatoes on top.

The thing is, we live in one of the richest nations on the planet, so we shouldn't have to. All we ask is to share in the wealth to an acceptable level, but the fuckwits who run this country don't want us to have more than is absolutely necessary to survive. Not live; survive.

The bigger fuckwits are the morons who keep voting for them. I just can't get my head around it.

Still, it would be worse under Labour, so we can't complain.  :-/
Posted by: Sandford1981, May 21, 2022, 6:55am; Reply: 9
Posted by: smokey111, May 21, 2022, 5:37pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Sandford1981

Spot on.

And this is the BIGGEST lie. We are all in it together, my a**e!
Posted by: aldi_01, May 21, 2022, 8:58pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Sandford1981

Cameron spent thousands attempting to have this picture removed from history and the Internet…
Posted by: Maringer, May 21, 2022, 9:18pm; Reply: 12
Did a excrement job of that as well, then.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 8:59pm