Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 30, 2022, 5:53pm

Tough game for Chesterfield, easy game for Notts County on paper, all eyes on Dag & Red v Torquay.

Altrincham v Barnet
Boreham Wood v Wrexham
Chesterfield v Stockport County
Dagenham & Redbridge v Torquay United
Eastleigh v FC Halifax Town
Maidenhead United v Aldershot Town
Notts County v Dover Athletic
Solihull Moors v Bromley
Southend United v Weymouth
Woking v King's Lynn Town
Yeovil Town v Wealdstone

Posted by: lukeo, April 30, 2022, 6:18pm; Reply: 1
ohhh I didn't realise there were games on Monday haha!
Posted by: aldi_01, April 30, 2022, 6:34pm; Reply: 2
Our week off isn’t it? Seems weird you’d give teams games off this close to the end of the season…I’m aware there’s not enough teams but at this stage it’s got to be better they all play…
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, April 30, 2022, 6:36pm; Reply: 3
Any suggestion of how 23 teams could all play on Monday?
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, April 30, 2022, 6:51pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Because Town aren't playing
Posted by: thefish, April 30, 2022, 6:59pm; Reply: 5

Dagenham could take on Redbridge?
Posted by: aldi_01, April 30, 2022, 7:05pm; Reply: 6

You missed my point…to be honest, I don’t know why they’ve done it this close to the end of the season. Should’ve stuck another round of midweeks in before Christmas…
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, April 30, 2022, 7:11pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from aldi_01

You missed my point…to be honest, I don’t know why they’ve done it this close to the end of the season. Should’ve stuck another round of midweeks in before Christmas…

Done what? Every round one team misses out as there's 23 in the league. One will miss out the final day of the season.
Posted by: aldi_01, April 30, 2022, 7:12pm; Reply: 8
I get that but it’s proper ducking amateur in truth that they didn’t bother to just make the league up properly…although I thought we’d had our game off earlier in the season…
Posted by: MarinerDevil, April 30, 2022, 7:18pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from aldi_01
I get that but it’s proper ducking amateur in truth that they didn’t bother to just make the league up properly…although I thought we’d had our game off earlier in the season…

Everyone misses the two matchdays they would've played Macclesfield.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 30, 2022, 7:21pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from MarinerDevil

Everyone misses the two matchdays they would've played Macclesfield.

Annoying that one of ours falls on a bank holiday Monday though  :-/

Posted by: jamesgtfc, April 30, 2022, 8:35pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from aldi_01
Our week off isn’t it? Seems weird you’d give teams games off this close to the end of the season…I’m aware there’s not enough teams but at this stage it’s got to be better they all play…

I was at King's Lynn today as Aldershot clinched survival with a 3-1 win over Notts County. King's Lynn play their last game of the season next Saturday, 8 days before everyone else and they potentially had loads at stake going into that.

The game was surreal as they went 3-2 up in the 5th minute of 5 minutes added time. Players celebrating and desperately trying to find out how Aldershot were getting on and the deflation that quickly came over them as Tommy Widdrington turned to the crowd and gestured a slit throat. A moment of madness ensued and King's Lynn conceded a penalty immediately after kick off to draw 3-3.

Anyway, my point is relevant because I heard their owner Stephen Cleeve telling someone that the National League tried to help them end up playing their final game at the same time as everyone else (essentially make someone with nothing to play for have a free week) and offered a club £5,000 to move their fixtures but they refused. £5,000...
Posted by: lukeo, April 30, 2022, 8:47pm; Reply: 12
I can't believe I've just thought of this but... Picture this in the national league :
Team A - use the example Notts County, have a home game vs Team B, I'll use Weymouth for this example. Team A are 1 point behind Team C (I'll use Grimsby for this example) but Team C (Grimsby) have played all their games.
So Notts County v Weymouth.. Would Grimsby fill the away end in hope Weymouth pull off a win to secure promotion for Grimsby?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, April 30, 2022, 8:52pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from lukeo
I can't believe I've just thought of this but... Picture this in the national league :
Team A - use the example Notts County, have a home game vs Team B, I'll use Weymouth for this example. Team A are 1 point behind Team C (I'll use Grimsby for this example) but Team C (Grimsby) have played all their games.
So Notts County v Weymouth.. Would Grimsby fill the away end in hope Weymouth pull off a win to secure promotion for Grimsby?

King's Lynn were on the verge of being in a similar situation at the other end of the table. If they won today and against Woking on Monday but Aldershot failed to get a point in either of their games this weekend they would have played their last game of the season next Saturday.

The National League offered teams £5,000 to try and rejig the fixtures so this wasn't going to happen!
Posted by: lukeo, April 30, 2022, 8:58pm; Reply: 14
Your comment is what led me to think of that scenario

That's insane!
Posted by: aldi_01, April 30, 2022, 9:01pm; Reply: 15
Which shows how amateur the league really is…

Losing to us seems to have had some effect on Stockport, I still don’t think Wrexham will go up and if I’m honest, my personal view is Halifax have been the most consistent side all year, nobody really talks about them yet there they are, 3rd and never seem to lose…
Posted by: jamesgtfc, April 30, 2022, 9:15pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from aldi_01
Which shows how amateur the league really is…

Losing to us seems to have had some effect on Stockport, I still don’t think Wrexham will go up and if I’m honest, my personal view is Halifax have been the most consistent side all year, nobody really talks about them yet there they are, 3rd and never seem to lose…

If Halifax don't go up, it can't be long before someone comes in for Wild. Assuming we get out of here I'd love to see Wrexham stay down purely for their arrogance in thinking they are definitely going to the play-off final. If Stockport blow the title, I can't see them getting through the play-offs.
Posted by: aldi_01, April 30, 2022, 9:20pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from jamesgtfc

If Halifax don't go up, it can't be long before someone comes in for Wild. Assuming we get out of here I'd love to see Wrexham stay down purely for their arrogance in thinking they are definitely going to the play-off final. If Stockport blow the title, I can't see them getting through the play-offs.

I hope Wrexham have an absolute shocker in the playoffs…it’ll make that documentary worth watching. If Stockport bottle it though it’s their own fault.

Agreed, if Halifax don’t go someone will surely take a punt?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, April 30, 2022, 9:39pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from aldi_01

I hope Wrexham have an absolute shocker in the playoffs…it’ll make that documentary worth watching. If Stockport bottle it though it’s their own fault.

Agreed, if Halifax don’t go someone will surely take a punt?

League One is a massive step up but Lincoln have got a huge appointment as they've parted company with Michael Appleton tonight. They now look for their third manager since May 2015. In that same period we've had Hurst, Bignot, Slade, Jolley, Holloway and Hurst again.
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 9:04am; Reply: 19
Quoted from promotion plaice

Tough game for Chesterfield, easy game for Notts County on paper, all eyes on Dag & Red v Torquay.

Altrincham v Barnet
Boreham Wood v Wrexham
Chesterfield v Stockport County
Dagenham & Redbridge v Torquay United
Eastleigh v FC Halifax Town
Maidenhead United v Aldershot Town
Notts County v Dover Athletic
Solihull Moors v Bromley
Southend United v Weymouth
Woking v King's Lynn Town
Yeovil Town v Wealdstone

Just bumping the thread for today's games before it drops off page one  :)

Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 9:20am; Reply: 20
Stockport Chesterfield live on BT isnt it
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 2, 2022, 11:23am; Reply: 21
Quoted from Hagrid

Of course it is, you can't have a week go by without them being covered by BT sport.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 2:15pm; Reply: 22
Realistically I think 5th is the best we can do, which means finishing above Chesterfield and Notts. Unfortunately Notts have a gimme today against Dover, so the best result we might see today is Stockport taking points of Chesterfield,

Fairly tough game for Dagenham against Torquay but I would expect them to come through. However their last two games are against Solihull and Wrexham so hard to see them getting maximum points from those matches.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 2:33pm; Reply: 23

Priceless 😂
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 2:52pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Hagrid

Come on you Stockport.

Posted by: aldi_01, May 2, 2022, 3:13pm; Reply: 25
Ten minutes in and not a scrap of quality yet…
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 3:13pm; Reply: 26

Solihull Moors 1-0 Bromley.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 2, 2022, 3:14pm; Reply: 27
Solihull one up
Posted by: buckstown, May 2, 2022, 3:18pm; Reply: 28
Stockport look nervous (justifiably) and Chesterfield don't look good enough
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 3:19pm; Reply: 29
Notts winning
Posted by: BeijingMariner, May 2, 2022, 3:21pm; Reply: 30
Listening to the Wrexham game and BW almost just went one up, hit the post (edited, sorry)
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 3:22pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from BeijingMariner
Listening to the Wrexham game and Bromley almost just went one up, hit the post

Boreham Wood  :)

Posted by: BeijingMariner, May 2, 2022, 3:23pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from promotion plaice

Boreham Wood  :)

cheers ears. I am 6 Bintang's in
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 3:35pm; Reply: 33
Penalty to Stockport

That miller at LB is absolutely garbage for Chesterfield
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 3:36pm; Reply: 34

Get in...Chesterfield 0-1 Stockport.

Penalty.
Posted by: buckstown, May 2, 2022, 3:37pm; Reply: 35
Lucky penno for me, just the job
Posted by: moosey_club, May 2, 2022, 3:38pm; Reply: 36
I think that decision will see Paul Cook in full on high pitch scouser whinge mode
Posted by: buckstown, May 2, 2022, 3:41pm; Reply: 37
Would you rather....
Daggers or Chesterfield in the final play off spot?
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 3:42pm; Reply: 38

York 1-0 AFC Fylde.

LJL
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 3:43pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from buckstown
Would you rather....
Daggers or Chesterfield in the final play off spot?

Doesnt matter as we wont be playing either of them.

4th will wipe the floor with them
Posted by: lukeo, May 2, 2022, 3:52pm; Reply: 40
Borehamwood had a player sent off also which is good
Posted by: It Bites, May 2, 2022, 3:54pm; Reply: 41
Lenny scores for York
Posted by: lee65, May 2, 2022, 4:00pm; Reply: 42
Pen at chesterfield allegedly given by 4th official, which isn’t “allowed” to happen
Posted by: jamesgtfc, May 2, 2022, 4:02pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from lee65
Pen at chesterfield allegedly given by 4th official, which isn’t “allowed” to happen

I seem to recall the 4th official ruling out one of our goals at Salford under Jolley...
Posted by: lee65, May 2, 2022, 4:07pm; Reply: 44
I thought I remembered some 4th official activity in one of our games previously 🙂
Posted by: Grimal, May 2, 2022, 4:22pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from lee65

Can the Fourth Official Make Decisions? They can't really go so far as making their own decisions, but the referee can seek assistance from the fourth official if he/she and the two assistants have missed a potentially match-changing incident (e.g. possible yellow or red cards and penalties).
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 4:32pm; Reply: 46

Yellow card for Gunning  8)
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 4:36pm; Reply: 47
2-0 solihull
Posted by: Wiley2405, May 2, 2022, 4:40pm; Reply: 48
Hopefully notts county don’t get another as it keeps there goal difference within range. Keep it at 1-0 and hopefully we can spank Maidenhead
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 2, 2022, 4:42pm; Reply: 49

Torquay could just have played Dagenham today and then we could have played Redbridge.
Posted by: Marinerdeano, May 2, 2022, 4:50pm; Reply: 50
Looking more and more likely it will be Notts County in the playoffs. Would be nice to have a home tie if we can finish above them.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 4:51pm; Reply: 51
Boreham wood with a last min penalty 1-1 against wrexham
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 4:52pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Marinerdeano
Looking more and more likely it will be Notts County in the playoffs. Would be nice to have a home tie if we can finish above them.

Well according to golly they are “ GUARENTEED” to lose at maidenhead….
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 2, 2022, 4:55pm; Reply: 53

Yes Notts won but Chesterfield lost and Dag & Red only managed a draw at home to Torquay, happy with that.
Posted by: LH, May 2, 2022, 4:57pm; Reply: 54
It could have been better but it’s not the worst day for us. Win all three and there’s a chance we can get the home tie although it is out of our hands. It’s a lottery anyway!
Posted by: oochiad, May 2, 2022, 4:59pm; Reply: 55
Fyfield also red carded so won’t be a week on Tuesday
Posted by: Teestogreen, May 2, 2022, 4:59pm; Reply: 56
Good day today.
Firmly in Towns to make the play offs.
UTM
Posted by: oochiad, May 2, 2022, 5:00pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from oochiad
Fyfield also red carded so won’t be playing a week on Tuesday

Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 2, 2022, 5:01pm; Reply: 58
That was a pretty decent set of results I thought. Would like to see Boreham Wood lost at Yeovil on Saturday so they are completely out of the picture for the play offs when we play them.
Posted by: oochiad, May 2, 2022, 5:02pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from LH
It could have been better but it’s not the worst day for us. Win all three and there’s a chance we can get the home tie although it is out of our hands. It’s a lottery anyway!

With our game in hand and we can get a better GD over Notts county it’s in our hands isn’t it?
Posted by: LH, May 2, 2022, 5:03pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from oochiad

With our game in hand and we can get a better GD over Notts county it’s in our hands isn’t it?

Yeah I thought of that afterwards! Two home games on the bounce really helps the possibility of that too.
Posted by: aldi_01, May 2, 2022, 5:09pm; Reply: 61
May be a daggers defeat would’ve made it a perfect day but can’t really argue with those results. We expected them all to win and with chesterfield losing I really can see them dropping out…
Posted by: White_shorts, May 2, 2022, 5:09pm; Reply: 62
Port Vale lost, so Bristol Rovers could be promoted with a huge win against Scunny.
Posted by: quebec38, May 2, 2022, 5:12pm; Reply: 63
A good day for us. We never find these games easy but a win against Maidenhead should just about do it. Then it’s fingers crossed and match or better Notts’ last two results and hopefully we can pinch 5th.

Not important to us but I’ve just seen Salford have missed the playoffs again. Wonder how many more seasons they can take without promotion? Think G Nev said at least two seasons ago that they must get promoted that year. I guess they’ll just throw money at it again next season but you do wonder.
Posted by: LH, May 2, 2022, 5:14pm; Reply: 64
Dagenham have got Solihull away followed by Wrexham at home. Can’t see them taking maximum points from those two games. Happy to be proven wrong (well I won’t be) but I’d say that result today probably means we finish above them.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 2, 2022, 5:28pm; Reply: 65
Would need a major fail by us not to finish at least 7th, but I really think we need to win all 3 of our remaining games and boost our GD a fair bit to get 5th spot. as we know (See shocking first half display at Barnet) nothing is guaranteed, but really hope he looks to go 2 up front against Maidenhead if McAtee not fit
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 5:30pm; Reply: 66
4 points to be mathematically certain of a play off place, but given Dagenham’s last two fixtures I think a win at home to Maidenhead will be enough.

Another tough game for Chesterfield next week, away to Torquay.

I think it’s a straight fight between us and Notts for 5th
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 5:33pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from Hagrid

Well according to golly they are “ GUARENTEED” to lose at maidenhead….

Well let’s hope Maidenhead aren’t demoralised by loosing 8-0 at BP next Saturday.

Which they’re going to obviously.😀
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 2, 2022, 5:41pm; Reply: 68
Interesting that if we finish just above Notts County then we get a home draw against them.  We lost to County at home.

If County above Town then they would be at home to us.  We beat them away.

Z
Posted by: toontown, May 2, 2022, 5:43pm; Reply: 69
I think it's a good thing Borehamwood still have a faint hope. They are obviously a decent side and if they had nothing to play for then putting a dent in our hopes with  a draw would be waht would motivate their players and they'd be quite defensive and difficult to break down I think. If they have a faint chance they will have to come at us and I think, like Torquay, that would be to our benefit.
Posted by: lukeo, May 2, 2022, 5:45pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from RonMariner
4 points to be mathematically certain of a play off place, but given Dagenham’s last two fixtures I think a win at home to Maidenhead will be enough.

Another tough game for Chesterfield next week, away to Torquay.

I think it’s a straight fight between us and Notts for 5th

This.
Personally think we will get 6-7 points next 3 games. But think a win Saturday is pretty much us in the play offs.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 2, 2022, 6:11pm; Reply: 71
We have the same results with Chesterfield as Notts County.  Win the away games and lose the home games,  playoffs could be very interesting.
Posted by: Teestogreen, May 2, 2022, 6:19pm; Reply: 72
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
We have the same results with Chesterfield as Notts County.  Win the away games and lose the home games,  playoffs could be very interesting.

Que 😂
UTM
Let’s do a Hartlepool

Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 2, 2022, 6:31pm; Reply: 73
5th place please, 7th = an away tie to Solihull and a hike to the car 🤮
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 6:43pm; Reply: 74
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Solihull look pretty solid for 4th. I think we can finish 6th or 5th so should avoid that trip.  I think it will be us or Notts v Halifax in the semi and the winner playing Wrexham or Solihull in the final.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, May 2, 2022, 6:45pm; Reply: 75

Yes, we should always base the future of the club on how far away you have to park your Micra.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 2, 2022, 6:54pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from RonMariner

Solihull look pretty solid for 4th. I think we can finish 6th or 5th so should avoid that trip.  I think it will be us or Notts v Halifax in the semi and the winner playing Wrexham or Solihull in the final.

5th or 6th plays wrexham
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, May 2, 2022, 6:59pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from toontown
I think it's a good thing Borehamwood still have a faint hope. They are obviously a decent side and if they had nothing to play for then putting a dent in our hopes with  a draw would be waht would motivate their players and they'd be quite defensive and difficult to break down I think. If they have a faint chance they will have to come at us and I think, like Torquay, that would be to our benefit.

Doesn't it depend on what happens at the weekend? Aren' they out of it if they lose?
Posted by: Marinerdeano, May 2, 2022, 7:05pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from Hagrid

5th or 6th plays wrexham

If they finish second but Halifax could still overtake them.
Posted by: Teestogreen, May 2, 2022, 7:17pm; Reply: 79
Remember Town knocking 7 goals in against Luton in 1996 - wife in hospital with hyperaemisis - good viewing on the hospital telly - could have been late 1995
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 2, 2022, 7:41pm; Reply: 80

Yes, we should always base the future of the club on how far away you have to park your Micra.

Did you go to Solihull? If you did you’ll realise that some of us have to work in the morning.
Posted by: Ashby mariner, May 2, 2022, 7:57pm; Reply: 81
Anyone know what dates the playoffs will be?
Posted by: Marinerdeano, May 2, 2022, 8:04pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from Ashby mariner
Anyone know what dates the playoffs will be?

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/national-league-play-off-dates-confirmed-for-20212022-season-with-chesterfield-wrexham-halifax-notts-county-and-grimsby-town-all-potentially-in-mix-3637500
Posted by: Ashby mariner, May 2, 2022, 8:13pm; Reply: 83
Thank you
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 2, 2022, 8:22pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from Marinerdeano

Oh ffs, just realised I’m away that bloody week!
Posted by: RonMariner, May 2, 2022, 8:25pm; Reply: 85
So according to that there is a ten day break between the last league game on the 15th and quarter final (5th v 6th) on the 25th. Which is good news if we need any kind of result at Eastliegh. We can put out our strongest side.

The team who finish 2nd wont have played for almost two weeks before the semi on the 28th.
Posted by: lukeo, May 2, 2022, 8:26pm; Reply: 86
Realistically I can't see Notts County dropping any points. 2 easy games on paper which means we need to win all 3 of ours by a good score margin, whichh sadly I can't see happening.
Chesterfield could slip up against Torquay.
So for me the table will look exactly like it does now (except the points etc obviously)
Posted by: Mariner_09, May 2, 2022, 9:02pm; Reply: 87
Quoted from lukeo
Realistically I can't see Notts County dropping any points. 2 easy games on paper which means we need to win all 3 of ours by a good score margin, whichh sadly I can't see happening.
Chesterfield could slip up against Torquay.
So for me the table will look exactly like it does now (except the points etc obviously)

I wouldn't have betted on Notts County losing at Aldershot on Saturday, Altrincham isn't a walkover for them. Just need to win our three games and I think we'll finish ahead of them and then get a home game.

It's not the home game in itself that I think is an advantage. It's that I think it is so difficult to win at Notts County and then win at Wrexham 3 days later, it seems marginally more feasible if we play at home on the Wednesday. I also don't fear Wrexham by any stretch, they're far from infallible and we can easily beat them.
Posted by: MarinerWY, May 2, 2022, 9:27pm; Reply: 88
This end of the season always throws up weird results.

Hear lots say "we want to play someone midtable with nothing to play for" but some of those teams are the makers of surprise results, possibly because some teams respond well to the pressure being off and decide to give it a go. Conversely, anyone at risk of relegation is definitely going to give it a go.

Just don't think we can predict any results that accurately atm, and certainly not be complacent about our own.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 2, 2022, 9:55pm; Reply: 89
Quoted from RonMariner
So according to that there is a ten day break between the last league game on the 15th and quarter final (5th v 6th) on the 25th. Which is good news if we need any kind of result at Eastliegh. We can put out our strongest side.

The team who finish 2nd wont have played for almost two weeks before the semi on the 28th.

It’s looks like Wrexham will finish 2nd but they will have played on Sunday 22nd May in the FA Trophy Final.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 2, 2022, 10:00pm; Reply: 90
If we finish 5th do we play at home on the wed and if we are 6th or 7th its away on the thursday ? Trying to plan what days I will need of for playoffs
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 2, 2022, 10:04pm; Reply: 91
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
If we finish 5th do we play at home on the wed and if we are 6th or 7th its away on the thursday ? Trying to plan what days I will need of for playoffs

5th v 6th on Wednesday, 4th v 7th on Thursday
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 2, 2022, 10:08pm; Reply: 92
Quoted from MuddyWaters

5th v 6th on Wednesday, 4th v 7th on Thursday

Thank you mate wouldnt know the times would you haven't seen anything from what I can find at the moment
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, May 2, 2022, 10:24pm; Reply: 93

Did you go to Solihull? If you did you’ll realise that some of us have to work in the morning.

I'm struggling to understand how my attendance at Solihull would give me a clear insight into your work habits. Were those who attended granted special powers or 3 wishes by a Brummie genie? (a joinie?)

Did you get the Micra turned into a helicopter?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 2, 2022, 11:42pm; Reply: 94

I'm struggling to understand how my attendance at Solihull would give me a clear insight into your work habits. Were those who attended granted special powers or 3 wishes by a Brummie genie? (a joinie?)

Did you get the Micra turned into a helicopter?

Didn’t think you went.
Print page generated: May 22, 2024, 8:33pm