Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Yoda, September 6, 2021, 5:39pm
Are there many left for the big game against Wrexham.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, September 6, 2021, 6:13pm; Reply: 1
I think the Wrexham game will see a dip as it's a Tuesday night so that rules out a lot of exiles and kids with school the next day.

Eastleigh could be a good crowd though, especially if we are still unbeaten going into it.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 6, 2021, 7:32pm; Reply: 2
Even on a Tuesday surely Wrexham will bring a few hundred. Think they had about 800 last time we played them at home in the NL on a Saturday.
Posted by: BeijingMariner, September 6, 2021, 7:34pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from jamesgtfc
I think the Wrexham game will see a dip as it's a Tuesday night so that rules out a lot of exiles and kids with school the next day.

Eastleigh could be a good crowd though, especially if we are still unbeaten going into it.

Not this exile. Done the Jakarta to London leg, done my quarantine, one more sleep and then it’s the 9.48 from King’s Cross for me. Can’t wait for fish and chips and the game on the Tuesday. UTM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 6, 2021, 7:48pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from BeijingMariner

Not this exile. Done the Jakarta to London leg, done my quarantine, one more sleep and then it’s the 9.48 from King’s Cross for me. Can’t wait for fish and chips and the game on the Tuesday. UTM

You back for good or ‘just’ a trip home?
Posted by: RonMariner, September 7, 2021, 9:14am; Reply: 5
A couple of us are travelling from the Midlands for the game. My brother got the tickets for us yesterday and said there were very few seats left in the Findus at that stage.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, September 7, 2021, 1:09pm; Reply: 6

Welcome home 👏
Posted by: oochiad, September 7, 2021, 1:31pm; Reply: 7
Exile here travelling on a Tuesday night, it’s one of the bigger games of the season so not a chance of missing it! I’m sure everyone will be thinking similarly……UTM!
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, September 7, 2021, 3:05pm; Reply: 8

True they eat bats over there?
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 7, 2021, 3:24pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Welcome home 👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmB9ztRAFs&ab_channel=45RPMsinglesbyMikeEvans
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 7, 2021, 9:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Bristol Mariner

True they eat bats over there?

There are some awful places near Kings Cross
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 8:33am