Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 9, 2021, 9:58pm
Bromley tickets ✔️

Friday off work booked ✔️

Two night in London hotel booked ✔️

I don’t think I realised how much I’ve been looking forward to this. But now it’s real. Just a shame they didn’t give us more tickets.

UTM
Posted by: Harry Haddock, August 9, 2021, 10:25pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Civvy at last

I don’t think I realised how much I’ve been looking forward to this. But now it’s real. Just a shame they didn’t give us more tickets.

We'll just have to make twice as much noise

Posted by: Bigdog, August 9, 2021, 10:38pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Civvy at last
Bromley tickets ✔️

Friday off work booked ✔️

Two night in London hotel booked ✔️

UTM

GTFC website..

"We have received confirmation relating to our ticketing allocation for our opening National League fixture at Bromley on Saturday 21st August, 5:20pm kick-off.

We have been allocated an INITIAL 700 standing tickets and 100 seated tickets for our curtain-raiser away to Bromley on Saturday 21st August. The fixture will kick-off at 5:20pm due to being broadcast live on BT Sport."
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 9, 2021, 11:04pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Bigdog

GTFC website..

"We have received confirmation relating to our ticketing allocation for our opening National League fixture at Bromley on Saturday 21st August, 5:20pm kick-off.

We have been allocated an INITIAL 700 standing tickets and 100 seated tickets for our curtain-raiser away to Bromley on Saturday 21st August. The fixture will kick-off at 5:20pm due to being broadcast live on BT Sport."

I physically spoke to ticket office today. They said certain now that we wouldn’t get any more due to policing costs.
Posted by: lukeo, August 10, 2021, 5:34am; Reply: 4
I hope you all have a safe journey and enjoy the game. As for me I'm very excited for Torquay away. My lifes been topsy turvy for so long but I've now got to grips with it and I can't wait to get to more games! UTM
Posted by: aldi_01, August 10, 2021, 6:13am; Reply: 5
Can’t see us getting anymore…it’s excrement but there’s intercourse all point moaning about it, won’t change.

I’m excited; I’ve missed football, proper football. That excrement last year wasn’t football, I know for many a so called premier league fan there was little difference but for the real fans it wasn’t football.

Football is when you go, when you fill the car with your mates or jump on a train and head to match, actually celebrate a goal, have fun, laugh, shout, sing, moan…
Posted by: thefish, August 10, 2021, 8:12am; Reply: 6
Quoted from aldi_01
Can’t see us getting anymore…it’s excrement but there’s intercourse all point moaning about it, won’t change.

I’m excited; I’ve missed football, proper football. That excrement last year wasn’t football, I know for many a so called premier league fan there was little difference but for the real fans it wasn’t football.

Football is when you go, when you fill the car with your mates or jump on a train and head to match, actually celebrate a goal, have fun, laugh, shout, sing, moan…

And when you can’t do that, you end up taking me!
Posted by: Mariner56, August 10, 2021, 8:27am; Reply: 7
Quoted from aldi_01

Lisa sounded hopeful on 'Praise and Grumble'
"normally they don’t have segregation so it depends on where they can put it up, as normally you can buy a ticket and go in any stand during the game. Also a big factor is police and stewarding costs. I’m sure if they can though, they will let us put more in the system as we are trying to help as much as we can".
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, August 10, 2021, 9:43am; Reply: 8
Can you pay on the gate in the home end?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, August 10, 2021, 9:45am; Reply: 9
Quoted from aldi_01

It's looking like that is what football WAS about...
Posted by: thefish, August 10, 2021, 12:26pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Can you pay on the gate in the home end?

There are still tickets left..
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, August 10, 2021, 12:54pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from thefish

There are still tickets left..

Not for low lifes like me
Print page generated: May 24, 2024, 4:21am