Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 9, 2021, 12:40am
Apologies if this has been posted before. Looked this up after watching the Q&A session on YouTube. Well worth a look. I can see why her dad is so proud of her.

https://twitter.com/jamrobertspics/status/1409429483493466114

I loved that bit around 50 seconds when she said "he was shouting and waving like a bit of a loon" and it's perfectly timed with her looking up at her old man with that "oh there goes Dad again" expression.

Posted by: aldi_01, July 9, 2021, 6:05am; Reply: 1
Love that…always seem to get something in my eye when that Arnold goal goes in…
Posted by: DB, July 9, 2021, 6:46am; Reply: 2
Brilliant vid, well done.
Posted by: Brazilnut, July 9, 2021, 8:30am; Reply: 3
Brilliant you should be proud of her .....and of yourself for bringing her up right
Posted by: wuffing, July 9, 2021, 9:08am; Reply: 4
:)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, July 9, 2021, 9:25am; Reply: 5
Good work... she should do more and maybe the club could get her to do videos aimed at the younger fans perhaps?
Posted by: Ipswin, July 9, 2021, 9:36am; Reply: 6
Absolutely brilliant! Well done young lady and please do more for other junior Mariners
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, July 9, 2021, 9:38am; Reply: 7
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Good work... she should do more and maybe the club could get her to do videos aimed at the younger fans perhaps?

I tweeted senior management at the club when this video was first put on Twitter. I suggested it be shown on every screen throughout the ground before, during and after every game and got several positive messages back from them
Posted by: BeijingMariner, July 9, 2021, 9:40am; Reply: 8
Fantastic stuff. maybe the club and trust could organise things like this on a more frequent basis from now on? Well done young lady and well done the Trust
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, July 9, 2021, 9:52am; Reply: 9
This completely warms my heart.
Posted by: ancientmariner54, July 9, 2021, 10:01am; Reply: 10
Brought a tear to my eye, well done young lady !  
Posted by: devs, July 9, 2021, 10:13am; Reply: 11
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

Great idea!
Loved this video - brilliant work
Arnold... goosebumps...again...
Posted by: thefish, July 9, 2021, 10:33am; Reply: 12
Superb!
Posted by: Zmariner, July 9, 2021, 11:49am; Reply: 13
Wish my kids were that interested!, Absolutely brilliant job something to be proud of utm
Posted by: fishyfanny, July 9, 2021, 12:07pm; Reply: 14
Superb work young lady and very well done.

If this is what the next generation of Town fans is going to be like....bring it on
Posted by: towering infurneaux, July 9, 2021, 12:24pm; Reply: 15
What a beautiful and talented young lady. So young but i think she totally understands it.
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, July 9, 2021, 12:32pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Apologies if this has been posted before. Looked this up after watching the Q&A session on YouTube. Well worth a look. I can see why her dad is so proud of her.

https://twitter.com/jamrobertspics/status/1409429483493466114

I loved that bit around 50 seconds when she said "he was shouting and waving like a bit of a loon" and it's perfectly timed with her looking up at her old man with that "oh there goes Dad again" expression.

What a great piece of work, even more so considering it was done by a 10 year old!!!

T**T of the week to whoever gave the OP the red cross.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, July 9, 2021, 12:40pm; Reply: 17
What a beautiful and talented young lady. So young but i think she totally understands it.

Every time I see your user name (which is only twice to date!) I get feelings of envy and jealousy 😀

Why didn’t I think of that!
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, July 9, 2021, 1:22pm; Reply: 18
Well!!! That was brilliant.
Well done to your daughter.
Posted by: Grumps, July 9, 2021, 2:01pm; Reply: 19
Brilliant
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, July 9, 2021, 2:18pm; Reply: 20
Halle's dad later tweeted 'She’s actually asked me if it’s possible to do a local children’s film festival. watch this space. 🎥 🍿'

And then replying to Jase (I think we can call him that now) who had commented

'Thank you Jason she’s absolutely delighted that the club & yourself have not only seen it but been encouraging, it’s really spurred her on to continue creating. You actually made a subtle cameo in the clip with some clever set dressing 😂 📚'

Posted by: cmackenzie4, July 9, 2021, 2:27pm; Reply: 21
Thanks for sharing the video KM, that was a fantastic watch, she did amazing. 👌
Posted by: moosey_club, July 9, 2021, 4:16pm; Reply: 22
B@st@rd....should come with a Nathan Arnold Advisory Content label ....caught me cold there...😢...

Nice job !
Posted by: Azimuth, July 9, 2021, 4:24pm; Reply: 23
Superb work!
What a talented young lady, a credit to herself and her family and a credit to Grimsby Town FC.
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, July 9, 2021, 5:11pm; Reply: 24
Just outstanding…should be sent to BTSport to play before the opener at Bromley.
Posted by: toontown, July 9, 2021, 10:10pm; Reply: 25
That is such an excellently done piece of work - really impressive for a 10 year old lass  :)

Tell her she has done brilliantly from me!  8) loved it
Posted by: Mayaman, July 10, 2021, 6:18am; Reply: 26
Quoted from aldi_01
Love that…always seem to get something in my eye when that Arnold goal goes in…

Coincidently, so do I.  Must be some universal law
Posted by: Mayaman, July 10, 2021, 6:21am; Reply: 27
Amazing job.  It's good to see local talent.  Made me want to go home.
Posted by: cardiffmariner, July 10, 2021, 8:26am; Reply: 28
Brilliant stuff, what memories and emotion. You must be really proud of her. Hope she goes on to make more and that Town use this to help showcase the ‘new’ Town.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 10:48am