Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 2, 2021, 7:15pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBZt5kbVxM&t=206s
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 2, 2021, 7:17pm; Reply: 1
Plus a sneaky little mention of a possible pre-season match on 25th July that hasnt been released yet.
Posted by: ska face, June 2, 2021, 7:46pm; Reply: 2
Think it looks really good, exactly what people have been asking for for years. The beer festival mentioned in the video was great, so if the fanzone is anything similar it’ll be a big draw.

Hope people support it, it certainly looks a much better option than queuing outside the Blundell, getting let through in groups of 3 or 4 then queuing in single file for another 20 mins.
Posted by: LH, June 2, 2021, 7:56pm; Reply: 3
Some unorthodox ways of wearing scarves and hats on the artists impressions.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 2, 2021, 8:59pm; Reply: 4
Good stuff. It’s been crying out for something for years, so well done to all involved including our very own Ginnywings.
Posted by: stuart brace was king, June 2, 2021, 9:04pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from LH
Some unorthodox ways of wearing scarves and hats on the artists impressions.

Agreed but that wasn’t half as alarming as finding that JSF will be working behind the bar (approx 2:06)  :-/

Nice one Dave and UTM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 2, 2021, 9:08pm; Reply: 6
Good stuff. It’s been crying out for something for years, so well done to all involved including our very own Ginnywings.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, June 2, 2021, 9:17pm; Reply: 7
Plus a sneaky little mention of a possible pre-season match on 25th July that hasnt been released yet.

Must be a mistake as we've already got our pre-season match against Cleethorpes arranged.
Posted by: moosey_club, June 2, 2021, 9:57pm; Reply: 8
Good job we wont be playing Port Vale as looks like the fan zone is taking up their alternative exit point.
Posted by: pizzzza, June 2, 2021, 10:07pm; Reply: 9
Sounds good, looking forward to seeing the finished article. As most will know it is something I have been calling for over many years.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 2, 2021, 10:15pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Not been down there for a while. Waiting on some stuff to be done before I can resume with some wood butchery.

Lot of tidying up and removing stuff been going on before the construction proper gets underway. Looking forward to getting back involved.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 2, 2021, 10:25pm; Reply: 11

Agreed but that wasn’t half as alarming as finding that JSF will be working behind the bar (approx 2:06)  :-/

Nice one Dave and UTM

Don't worry plenty of time to paint him out and add someone with more appeal. ;D
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 2, 2021, 10:29pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Must be a mistake as we've already got our pre-season match against Cleethorpes arranged.

We may be in for a little surprise or three
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, June 3, 2021, 12:36am; Reply: 13
Good job fenty wasn’t around still or he’d be rooting through that skip for spares for repairs round the ground
Posted by: rancido, June 3, 2021, 11:44am; Reply: 14
Quoted from grimsby pete

Don't worry plenty of time to paint him out and add someone with more appeal. ;D

Well he has a lot more brass neck than I would have given him credit for!
Posted by: 1mickylyons, June 3, 2021, 7:55pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from rancido

Well he has a lot more brass neck than I would have given him credit for!

Tell the girl private for 200k he can have his picture on the gents urinal then we can p1ss on him like he has the supporters.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 3, 2021, 8:46pm; Reply: 16
In the Tellywag they have a series of photos of the mock up of the fanzone. Has anyone else noticed that the last photo shows the fanzone being between the Pontoon and Findus/Smiths/Youngs stands

[img]https://i2-prod.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article5488897.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Blundell-Park-Fanzone-Visual-3.jpg[/img]

I thought, and believed it to be in the corner between the Osmond and Findus/Smiths/Youngs stands
Posted by: ginnywings, June 3, 2021, 11:19pm; Reply: 17
In the Tellywag they have a series of photos of the mock up of the fanzone. Has anyone else noticed that the last photo shows the fanzone being between the Pontoon and Findus/Smiths/Youngs stands

[img]https://i2-prod.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article5488897.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Blundell-Park-Fanzone-Visual-3.jpg[/img]

I thought, and believed it to be in the corner between the Osmond and Findus/Smiths/Youngs stands

It is.
Posted by: RichMariner, June 4, 2021, 11:09am; Reply: 18
I think what they've done there is make the Osmond stand look much taller than it actually is.
Posted by: forza ivano, June 4, 2021, 3:15pm; Reply: 19

i don't want to be critical but the mock ups i've seen from the architects have been really poor, compared to the stuff we had on projects i used to work on

Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 4, 2021, 7:38pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from forza ivano

i don't want to be critical but the mock ups i've seen from the architects have been really poor, compared to the stuff we had on projects i used to work on

Glad it’s not just me. I find it hard to visualise from those pics.
Print page generated: May 24, 2024, 2:58am