Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, March 12, 2021, 9:40am
El Mizouni out for season, Wright Scannel Pollock all out, Lamy Ok, Habergham been sent for a scan, Danny Rose a doubt.

Never rains it pours
Posted by: ginnywings, March 12, 2021, 9:45am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Hagrid
El Mizouni out for season, Wright Scannel Pollock all out, Lamy Ok, Habergham been sent for a scan, Danny Rose a doubt.

Never rains it pours

Started raining as I read that.

You are a prophet.
Posted by: male private Nale, March 12, 2021, 9:52am; Reply: 2
Also quite a big ask for the likes of the LJL , Coke , Morais and Hanson to play 3 games in 8 days or 4 in 13. As much as we want to see a settled side I can see squad rotation coming with the likes of Clifton , Payne, Adam and potentially god forbid Green starting in next two games.
Posted by: Hagrid, March 12, 2021, 9:52am; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings

Started raining as I read that.

You are a prophet.

Wanna be my First disciple Ginny? I know you enjoy your walks and so do i so πŸ˜…
Posted by: cannylad68, March 12, 2021, 10:11am; Reply: 4
Good job we signed 50 players.
Posted by: supertown, March 12, 2021, 10:23am; Reply: 5
Quoted from cannylad68
Good job we signed 50 players.

Yeah but 45 of them are excrement
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 12, 2021, 10:23am; Reply: 6
Wash your mouth out for mentioning Green.

We have had an above average number of injuries this season.  Wright most of the season when he is young and ideally should be raring to go.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, March 12, 2021, 10:24am; Reply: 7
I'm a bit indifferent to a lot of names on there but losing El Mizouni is a real blow. He was having an impact.
Posted by: livosnose, March 12, 2021, 10:51am; Reply: 8
Scanell out with a large case of not actually caring  :o
Posted by: ginnywings, March 12, 2021, 10:51am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Hagrid

Wanna be my First disciple Ginny? I know you enjoy your walks and so do i so πŸ˜…

I don't do acolyte.

Can you make the rain stop, so I can get out for a stroll?

As for the injury situation, it's another in a seemingly never ending round of things that have gone wrong this season, leading me more and more to think that relegation is our fate.
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, March 12, 2021, 11:00am; Reply: 10
It’s amazing to me how many of our players apparently get injured in training and given we now have a fitness coach is this more to do with the surface at Cheapside? Always looks ok on interviews but we seem to get excessive number of muscular injuries but the again is it just that Wright, Rose, Scannell et al are injury prone players?
Posted by: mimma, March 12, 2021, 11:02am; Reply: 11
The footballing gods are definitely against us. What can go wrong has, injuries, good goals ruled out, bad referees, and the FA taking disciplinary actions against us but no one else. The list is endless. It will be a miracle if we survive
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 12, 2021, 11:24am; Reply: 12
Quoted from male private Nale
Also quite a big ask for the likes of the LJL , Coke , Morais and Hanson to play 3 games in 8 days or 4 in 13. As much as we want to see a settled side I can see squad rotation coming with the likes of Clifton , Payne, Adam and potentially god forbid Green starting in next two games.

You vile disgusting person..........uttering the unmentionable. How very dare you!
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 12, 2021, 11:26am; Reply: 13
I bet we have a better injured team than they do. How about just playing the injured players in a game of walking football?

Saying that, Scannell would still probably feign another case of not being arsed
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, March 12, 2021, 1:06pm; Reply: 14
I bet we have a better injured team than they do. How about just playing the injured players in a game of walking football?

Saying that, Scannell would still probably feign another case of not being arsed

I don't think Scannell is feigning a case of not being arsed. I think he genuinely can't be arsed.
Posted by: malkamalka, March 12, 2021, 2:00pm; Reply: 15
Who knows, the players that come in might actually try hard and give a s hit!

Someone might come in and score a hat trick.

Stranger things have happened.  ;D
Posted by: moosey_club, March 12, 2021, 2:59pm; Reply: 16
We have a good blend of players with known injury backgrounds, players with zero pre season, coming back after a curtailed season, players not used to full time training, very busy schedule, aging players and a sprinkle of attitude/ personality clash with a new manager.

If we were top of the League I wonder if as  many niggly injuries would occur ?
Posted by: DB, March 12, 2021, 4:09pm; Reply: 17
Well for me it's a win tomorrow. Robbed by the ref on Tuesday and the team looked good. Presume Bunney will be left back, not my favourite but if Hab's injured it'll have to be ok.

While the Barrow result matters we still have to win and the improvement in the team can only give positive optimism. A win for Stevenage would help as well. No management change so everything on that front looks settled, the players should know what's expected of them.

Things can only get better and beating Colchester will draw them down the league, while we'll be given a good boost. If everything does well tomorrow then we'll still be bottom, but others will be in striking distance. The future will be in our hands.

Definite win, no problem neither is being positive.

UTM
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 12, 2021, 4:43pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Wash your mouth out for mentioning Green.

We have had an above average number of injuries this season.  Wright most of the season when he is young and ideally should be raring to go.

I like Wright when he plays but hasn't he spent much of his first team contract out injured?
Posted by: Tommy, March 12, 2021, 6:16pm; Reply: 19
It is concerning with Max isn't it. I like him and think he offers the squad something.

But James Hanson (a player some people describe as a crock and not worth keeping due to his injury record) has played more than double the amount of minutes Max has in the league this season.
Posted by: RonMariner, March 12, 2021, 10:36pm; Reply: 20
With all these injuries we must be down to our last 40 players.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 7:04am