Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: RexFannies, February 16, 2021, 7:28pm
Sorry if this has all been brought up before but is there any chance our ex manager could have introduced Mr. May to our non chairman rather than the other way around?
Posted by: DB, February 16, 2021, 7:34pm; Reply: 1
Fenty

Fillipe  Noche

pen penfras
Posted by: aldi_01, February 16, 2021, 7:58pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from DB
Fenty

Fillipe  Noche

pen penfras

That’s where I was going...
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 16, 2021, 8:02pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from RexFannies
Sorry if this has all been brought up before but is there any chance our ex manager could have introduced Mr. May to our non chairman rather than the other way around?

Crossed my mind as a distinct possibility.

I don’t think we’ve discovered all the dirty secrets of this tale yet.
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, February 16, 2021, 8:18pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from RexFannies

Now let me think 🤔
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 16, 2021, 8:21pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Now let me think 🤔

Well that would be a first time then !!
Posted by: DB, February 16, 2021, 8:40pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Now let me think 🤔

Are you thinking about your answer to the question posted 4 hours ago on the other thread ?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 16, 2021, 8:42pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from DB

Are you thinking about your answer to the question posted 4 hours ago on the other thread ?

No he means he’s waiting for John to tell him
Posted by: GollyGTFC, February 16, 2021, 8:54pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from RexFannies

No.

Alex May has known Fenty for at least 2 years. May said he was introduced by someone at Sheff Utd.

Fenty and May were friends long before December 2019.
Posted by: RexFannies, February 16, 2021, 9:54pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from GollyGTFC

No.

Alex May has known Fenty for at least 2 years. May said he was introduced by someone at Sheff Utd.

Fenty and May were friends long before December 2019.

But weren’t Holloway and Fenty courting long before that also
Posted by: WesternMariner, February 16, 2021, 10:11pm; Reply: 10
I find the whole thing sordid and depressing. At best our non chairman, an experienced business man (albeit in the world of fish) has had his pants pulled down by a convicted fraudster with funny shirt collars and a west country bumpkin in a daft hat.

At worst he’s gone into it with his eyes open knowing exactly what the game is. I actually do hope it’s not the latter.

These people are nothing better than pigs snuffling round a trough swilling with government money. Money which ought to be going to regenerate a town that’s had the excrement kicked out of it every day for 40 odd years.

Whether or not Mr Fenty knew what he was getting into bed with I’m actually embarrassed that the football club I’m proud to support has been allowed to be associated with these chancers.

Posted by: Vance Warner, February 16, 2021, 10:24pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from WesternMariner

These people are nothing better than pigs snuffling round a trough swilling with government money. Money which ought to be going to regenerate a town that’s had the excrement kicked out of it every day for 40 odd years.

Really well put. Any regeneration money belongs to the hard working people of this town. Makes it even more sickening.

Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 12:18pm