Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cannylad68, December 24, 2020, 8:44am
Can someone explain.

I have held shares for a good few years, but I have been told, by GTFC, that they are of no value, purely a donation to the club.

Thank you.
Posted by: aldi_01, December 24, 2020, 8:49am; Reply: 1
They are worthless. They hold no value. A season ticket gives you more.

It is simply a way to generate cash and let fans (ya know, the ones who seemingly always foot the bill at town yet are always held in contempt) feel as if they’re part of something.

However, the way John is behaving I’d imagine you’d be able to increase the value of your shares at your whimsy and demand that a consortium purchase them at the greatly increased price.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 24, 2020, 9:05am; Reply: 2
I bought £100 in 2002. With Fenty’s logic they’re worth at least £250 now.
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, December 24, 2020, 9:06am; Reply: 3
Do they give voting rights at agms etc
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, December 24, 2020, 9:12am; Reply: 4
If the consortium offered to buy shares from fans at 50p. Per share, And the fans accepted, would that be the new market value of the shares?
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, December 24, 2020, 11:28am; Reply: 5
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I bought £100 in 2002. With Fenty’s logic they’re worth at least £250 now.

Thats one hell of an interest rate Fenty has imagined, unless hes talking about his offshore bank account that hes got put aside for a rainy day.

But anyway, your rich! Can ya lend me a fiver?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 24, 2020, 5:24pm; Reply: 6

Thats one hell of an interest rate Fenty has imagined, unless hes talking about his offshore bank account that hes got put aside for a rainy day.

But anyway, your rich! Can ya lend me a fiver?

I can lend you more than that. I've got plenty of cash tied up in an offshore account. I just need to pay the release fee. PM me and I'll send you the bank account details. Or ask transfer the money direct to me at any branch of NatWest. Account in the name of Alexander May.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 24, 2020, 5:24pm; Reply: 7
Do they give voting rights at agms etc

Yes.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 8:50am