Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2020, 1:08pm
Is on Talksport AGAIN this afternoon, the twit must be revelling in all this chaos
Posted by: SomeSanity, December 23, 2020, 1:11pm; Reply: 1
Maybe, but said twit helped bring the change that was needed. Carry on Lloyd.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 23, 2020, 1:13pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Ipswin
Is on Talksport AGAIN this afternoon, the twit must be revelling in all this chaos

Both Griffith and Holloway are of the same ilk, they think they're funny in public........
Posted by: Incognito, December 23, 2020, 1:15pm; Reply: 3
But the said twit used his platform to reveal that Fenty wanted to get a convicted fraudster into the club, and has probably done us all a favour?
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2020, 1:16pm; Reply: 4
I've got a dental appt so I'll probably miss it can someone post what he had to say on here although I can guess. Just how much detail of the May / Fenty sage will be interesting
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 23, 2020, 1:17pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Incognito
But the said twit used his platform to reveal that Fenty wanted to get a convicted fraudster into the club, and has probably done us all a favour?

Fair point indeed!
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, December 23, 2020, 1:18pm; Reply: 6
Blokes doing alright for himself and is a true town fan so you might not like his sense of humour/act but obviously enough people do so he has a decent career. Good luck to the guy hope he achieves more, earns a fortune and puts a few quid into town as I have no problem with him.
Posted by: ska face, December 23, 2020, 1:18pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Both Griffith and Holloway are of the same ilk, they think they're funny in public........

Well one is paid to be funny, the other is paid to be a football manager.

Griffith seems to be doing alright on his end, anyone know how Holloway’s getting on?
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2020, 1:19pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Incognito

You mean he has given everyone more ammunition to fire at Fenty and hastened his demise. I just hope he doesn't leave Holloway out of any criticism in his drive to slaughter Fenty, I suspect our Ollie is not as squeaky clean as many would believe
Posted by: Boris Johnson, December 23, 2020, 1:19pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Incognito

Lloyd Griffith was the pawn in the game.......others were responisble for leaking that info.  If you are looking to apportion credit, you need to look elsewhere.
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2020, 1:20pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from ska face

Well one is paid to be funny, the other is paid to be a football manager.

Griffith seems to be doing alright on his end, anyone know how Holloway’s getting on?

Holloway was funnier and isn't Griffith a would be goalkeeper? A role swap could have worked out well :P

Posted by: headingly_mariner, December 23, 2020, 1:21pm; Reply: 11
I bet you Fenty will be suing him after his recent tweets.
Posted by: Son of Cod, December 23, 2020, 1:23pm; Reply: 12
A friend of mine went on a date with him in the summer and I was out getting drunk at the time and I ended up voicenoting her a list of 90s/00s Town players which she played to him and he responded, so I like him purely for that.
Posted by: Incognito, December 23, 2020, 1:26pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Lloyd Griffith was the pawn in the game.......others were responisble for leaking that info.  If you are looking to apportion credit, you need to look elsewhere.

Whilst the others might be responsible for leaking that info, Lloyd's name is against it forever. He could have easily created a new Twitter account, and revealed it that way.
Posted by: SomeSanity, December 23, 2020, 1:33pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Ipswin

You mean he has given everyone more ammunition to fire at Fenty and hastened his demise. I just hope he doesn't leave Holloway out of any criticism in his drive to slaughter Fenty, I suspect our Ollie is not as squeaky clean as many would believe

We all suspect Ollie is probably as dodgy as John. Don't tell me John leaked it himself and this was all an elaborate plan for him to give the best present ever to the fans of GTFC...  Corrr, thanks, John.. You are a good egg.  ;)

Whoever played a part needs a medal.
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 23, 2020, 1:36pm; Reply: 15

Lloyd Griffith on TalkSPORT now.
Posted by: RonMariner, December 23, 2020, 2:46pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from promotion plaice

Lloyd Griffith on TalkSPORT now.

Did he say anthing other than what we already know?
Posted by: aldi_01, December 23, 2020, 2:50pm; Reply: 17
It’s all opinions and regardless of whether Griffiths is funny or not, he did put out some tweets and information thats difficult to argue with.

He could’ve hid behind a fake Twitter account, especially knowing the fact Fenty has a habit of throwing his weight around but he didn’t...or perhaps because whatever had come out so far, it would appear it’s all true else we’d have seen some legal tantrums from Fenty, Holloway et al...
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2020, 3:03pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from RonMariner

Did he say anthing other than what we already know?

All he kept saying was what a wonderful bloke Holloway is In fairness tho' he didn't labour the Fenty / May debacle, just had a relatively minor go at 'the owner'

Posted by: Barrattstander, December 23, 2020, 3:27pm; Reply: 19
I think Lloyd was a willing participant in this exposé.
Using a fake Twitter account would have been pointless as no-one would be following it, the fact he has 44,100 followers meant that the message about May spread far and wide very quickly.
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 23, 2020, 4:58pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Barrattstander
I think Lloyd was a willing participant in this exposé.
Using a fake Twitter account would have been pointless as no-one would be following it, the fact he has 44,100 followers meant that the message about May spread far and wide very quickly.

He did a good job then.
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 11:35am