Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 17, 2020, 11:10am

Don't forget Town's game at Orient is a 5:30 kick-off today, I did   :B
Posted by: Les Brechin, October 17, 2020, 11:59am; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

Not as important as forgetting the Cheltenham game kicked off at 7pm though.

At least you won't miss a half for forgetting the kick-off time today.
Posted by: stuart brace was king, October 17, 2020, 1:05pm; Reply: 2
Thanks Les
Much appreciated!  Day was all planned around 3pm KO.
Cheers

UTM
Posted by: lee65, October 17, 2020, 1:40pm; Reply: 3
I think these later Saturday kick offs may negatively affect iFollow numbers, I for one can’t watch tonight as have a family commitment, but I do understand the rationale behind them
Posted by: Henryscat, October 17, 2020, 1:45pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from lee65
I think these later Saturday kick offs may negatively affect iFollow numbers, I for one can’t watch tonight as have a family commitment, but I do understand the rationale behind them

To be honest I thought that about the 7 o’clock on Tuesday but apparently we got 890. I’m not sure how that translates into pounds, shillings and pence for the club though.
Posted by: Stockport Mariner, October 17, 2020, 1:49pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from lee65

One advantage of being in tier 2 lockdown here in Manchester, no family or indeed any social commitments  ;)
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), October 17, 2020, 2:14pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Henryscat

To be honest I thought that about the 7 o’clock on Tuesday but apparently we got 890. I’m not sure how that translates into pounds, shillings and pence for the club though.

But is that number for individual matchday passes sold or how many tuned in? I only ask as I hold an iFollow season pass so I don't buy passes individually
Posted by: Henryscat, October 17, 2020, 2:57pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from 139881

But is that number for individual matchday passes sold or how many tuned in? I only ask as I hold an iFollow season pass so I don't buy passes individually

https://twitter.com/marinerstrust/status/1317427326775398401?s=21

I assume from this individual passes. No idea though. Still good numbers.
Posted by: Rick12, October 17, 2020, 3:02pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from promotion plaice

Thanks for the update. Caught me unawares as well.

Posted by: arryarryarry, October 17, 2020, 3:28pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from 139881

Do you get a free pass for away games?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 17, 2020, 8:24pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from lee65

Works well for me. Meant I could do chores in the morning, in the afternoon please the missus (and go for a walk with her). If she’s working I can please myself (and go to the pool). 😉
Posted by: jamesgtfc, October 17, 2020, 8:29pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Henryscat

First 500 sales go to the home club. After that we get 86% of each match pass. It used to be 80% but the EFL have upped it this season. For home games we get 86% of our own sales plus the first 500 away sales too.

So 890 passes sold on Tuesday earned the club £3,354. Doesn't quite replace the black hole but it definitely helps.
Posted by: pizzzza, October 17, 2020, 8:33pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

in the afternoon please the missus

Did that take all afternoon?
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, October 17, 2020, 8:34pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from pizzzza

Did that take all afternoon?

3 minutes if it so I've heard!!🤔🤔🤭🤫
Posted by: Henryscat, October 17, 2020, 8:34pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from jamesgtfc

First 500 sales go to the home club. After that we get 86% of each match pass. It used to be 80% but the EFL have upped it this season. For home games we get 86% of our own sales plus the first 500 away sales too.

So 890 passes sold on Tuesday earned the club £3,354. Doesn't quite replace the black hole but it definitely helps.

Thank you.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 17, 2020, 8:39pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

3 minutes if it so I've heard!!🤔🤔🤭🤫

Once upon a time it would, but these days it takes me longer to get into my stride, and I end up finishing stiff.

It was a quickie today. Only 75 minutes. 😁

PS, my health app tells me I burnt some calories. And no, it’s not a smart watch 😂
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), October 18, 2020, 11:14am; Reply: 16
Quoted from arryarryarry

Do you get a free pass for away games?

Not sure how it's calculated... I just sign in and get access to both home & away games
Posted by: pen penfras, October 18, 2020, 11:17am; Reply: 17
Quoted from lee65

I prefer it. Can do something with the family then watch the match after.
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 10:16pm