Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, May 1, 2020, 8:19pm
The Premier League could end up finishing the season on neutral grounds.
I applaud that. Let's hope they play outside of England.

Given that well over half of the Premier League clubs are owned by foreign owners, we should encourage them to sodomist off for good.

We can then have the English Football league playing in England and let the multimillionaire players and greedy owners find somewhere else to fleece the general public.

Gtfc immediately move up to third tier of footy.
Posted by: Stadium, May 1, 2020, 8:31pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
The Premier League could end up finishing the season on neutral grounds.
I applaud that. Let's hope they play outside of England.

Given that well over half of the Premier League clubs are owned by foreign owners, we should encourage them to sodomist off for good.

We can then have the English Football league playing in England and let the multimillionaire players and greedy owners find somewhere else to fleece the general public.

Gtfc immediately move up to third tier of footy.

Started early have we???
Posted by: aldi_01, May 2, 2020, 7:02am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Stadium

Started early have we???

Exactly my thoughts...
Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 2, 2020, 12:57pm; Reply: 3
The Premier League solidarity payment (around £470,000) paid 20% of our entire club wage bill last season and equated to around 14% of our turnover.

Just saying.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 2, 2020, 2:34pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from GollyGTFC
The Premier League solidarity payment (around £470,000) paid 20% of our entire club wage bill last season and equated to around 14% of our turnover.

Just saying.

Wonder what the impact of the existence of the PL has been on wages pressures in the first place. I bet it’s a whole lot more than 20%.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 2:00pm