Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 13, 2020, 10:17pm

Non football and reminiscing about GTFC I suspect.

"Football Twit of the Week" will be interesting   ;)

Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 13, 2020, 10:18pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

Non football and reminiscing about GTFC I suspect.

"Football Twit of the Week" will be interesting   ;)

I'm getting first dibs on Twit of the week.
Coronavirus!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, March 13, 2020, 10:27pm; Reply: 2
Where can you get toilet rolls? Who should we sign for next season? Are rumours of cannibalism true? Will Man City be able to pose a bigger threat to Liverpool next season? Should flasks be allowed in the Main Stand? How long will it take for a functioning society to rebuild itself?

We'll be fine on here my friend!
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 13, 2020, 10:43pm; Reply: 3
Are aliens walking among us and can they catch the virus ?
Posted by: LH, March 13, 2020, 11:13pm; Reply: 4
Would you rather fight a tiger in a swimming pool or an shark on dry land?
Posted by: Madeleymariner, March 13, 2020, 11:27pm; Reply: 5
I bought some industrial shelving last week what's your favourite shelves.  See lots of interesting stuff to debate 🤔
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 13, 2020, 11:38pm; Reply: 6
Don’t buy shares in football betting companies (discuss).

As we have a dog, I am interested to know why government advice on taking precautions against Coronavirus is to avoid contact if possible with your dog or cat.  Are they frightened of barking coughs?

Kane and Rashford have been declared fit for the Euro’s - when they will now be deferred. They would both have been fit anyway with a delay.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 14, 2020, 12:25am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Where can you get toilet rolls? Who should we sign for next season? Are rumours of cannibalism true? Will Man City be able to pose a bigger threat to Liverpool next season? Should flasks be allowed in the Main Stand? How long will it take for a functioning society to rebuild itself?

We'll be fine on here my friend!

Answers in order are:
Use old newspapers. Tear off pieces and scrunch them up first before straightening them out and using them.
Good players
Yes
Yes!
3 x 5 year plans which is why elections should be postponed for 15 years until Uncle Boris has rebuilt our great country.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 14, 2020, 12:35am; Reply: 8
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Answers in order are:
Use old newspapers. Tear off pieces and scrunch them up first before straightening them out and using them.
Good players
Yes
Yes!
3 x 5 year plans which is why elections should be postponed for 15 years until Uncle Boris has rebuilt our great country.

Which is fantastic....however....you have provided only 5 answers to the 6 questions that were asked....
so are your answers to the first 5 questions......are they answers to questions 2-6.....or are they just random answers to any of the 6 original questions ??
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 14, 2020, 1:30am; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club

Which is fantastic....however....you have provided only 5 answers to the 6 questions that were asked....
so are your answers to the first 5 questions......are they answers to questions 2-6.....or are they just random answers to any of the 6 original questions ??

Ah. That’d be telling.

Nope. Caught me out. I missed question 3, to which the answer is
Yes. Observe the blackout at night. Lock and bolt your doors. Before dark place obstacles in your garden that will make a racket if anyone bumps into them. That will give you valuable extra seconds.
Posted by: Mallyner, March 14, 2020, 9:54am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Should flasks be allowed in the Main Stand?

A vacuum flask keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, but how does it know?  ;)

Posted by: promotion plaice, March 14, 2020, 11:38am; Reply: 11

Why do you never see baby seagulls?
Posted by: Squinter, March 14, 2020, 11:54am; Reply: 12
If Matt Rhead fell down in a forest and there was nobody there to hear ( or care ) would he make a sound ?
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 14, 2020, 12:42pm; Reply: 13
Talking about toilet rolls.

When I was a kid along with many others we always had paper print on our bottoms,

If you used the sports page you could read the football results . ;D

Girls would not play with us at this pastime sadly.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 14, 2020, 4:13pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from grimsby pete
Talking about toilet rolls.

When I was a kid along with many others we always had paper print on our bottoms,

If you used the sports page you could read the football results . ;D

Girls would not play with us at this pastime sadly.

I’ve been educating my kids on how to use newspapers for this purpose. It’s environmentally sounder than using posh quilted paper too!

(Though I bet someone with more knowledge will point out the damaging effect of the print in the water system 😉)
Posted by: Rick12, March 15, 2020, 8:51am; Reply: 15
Heres a good footballing one.Best player that ever lived.Was it Pele,Maradona or Messi?

I think its Pele.For me the best all rounder. Maradona probably was more skilful and Messi I feel is the most lethal going forward.

Interestingly from what I read  Maradona smoked Pele didnt.I admire that .Had Maradona not smoked like Johan Cruff he would have been even better.
Posted by: golfer, March 15, 2020, 9:16am; Reply: 16
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Answers in order are:
Good players
Yes
Yes!

If using newspapers I have found that the ink often comes out so you will have to wash yourself. I had a picture of Piers Morgan on my arsen for 3weeks before the chap down the street noticed it.
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 15, 2020, 5:06pm; Reply: 17
The longer this goes on the longer our unbeaten run goes on.

Plus the longer we can say our last match was at Scuntland   and we beat them 2_0
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 15, 2020, 7:57pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from golfer

If using newspapers I have found that the ink often comes out so you will have to wash yourself. I had a picture of Piers Morgan on my arsen for 3weeks before the chap down the street noticed it.

He must be an unobservant fellow. Or maybe after 21 days he needed a rest.
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 2:23pm