Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jaf243, March 6, 2020, 12:42am
https://ibb.co/4JCw34C

https://ibb.co/mJ3JrCh

Seen at training. Big physical CB.

Looking for cover or ahead to next season I wonder?
Posted by: monkeyboy, March 6, 2020, 1:14am; Reply: 1
Can play up front. Big physical lad.
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, March 6, 2020, 1:15am; Reply: 2
Can also play upfront, unlike any of our current cbs
Posted by: tanga_the_indestructible, March 6, 2020, 7:48am; Reply: 3
Holloway had a bid rejected for him when he was playing for Southend and IH was at Blackpool.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 6, 2020, 7:59am; Reply: 4
Bit of a nutjob isn't he? I'm all for it.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 6, 2020, 8:00am; Reply: 5
Quoted from ex-merseymariner
Can also play upfront, unlike any of our current cbs

Unlike any of our strikers too (ho ho etc etc)
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, March 6, 2020, 8:07am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Abdul19

Unlike any of our strikers too (ho ho etc etc)

Imagine the opponents dressing room, later this season, 'good news Hanson's injured, bad news they're putting mohsini and  ohman upfront....'
Posted by: jimgtfc, March 6, 2020, 8:11am; Reply: 7
Looks like Virgil, he’ll do for me!
Posted by: Davec, March 6, 2020, 8:14am; Reply: 8
he certainly has a screw loose but if he is the same player he was at Southend and Rangers then he would be an upgrade on our current centrsl defenders, however he is in his 30s now and not played a lot of games recently.
Posted by: golfer, March 6, 2020, 9:22am; Reply: 9
I was trying to find out more about him so I asked the president of Panachaiki i.e.  Kostas Apostolopoulos.  Although I speak 8 languages effluently not too good with Greek  -  "Pote den echo akousei gia to Grimsby einai sto Hull "
Posted by: Croxton, March 6, 2020, 9:31am; Reply: 10
'excrement footballer but some left jab.' says one Scottish fan.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/other-football/meltdowns-made-bilel-mohsni-alternative-15722695

Not sure I want him driving through Waltham though.  Unmarked police car saw him driving his Merc towards oncoming traffic near St Andrews, failed to turn up to court, blah, blah, avoid, avoid,,,,,  
Posted by: Garth, March 6, 2020, 9:48am; Reply: 11
Need to be looking at players that have shown to be effective at this level,
John Rooney prolific goal machine from midfield postion
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), March 6, 2020, 10:02am; Reply: 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1VgxmFNXUs  This is a very good video of the player showing his strong points.  I don't know what standard he was playing at here, but you cannot deny that his passing after intercepting the ball was top class.  Nearly every pass was along the ground and played directly to a colleagues feet.  His longer passes were invariably perfectly weighted and accurate, this guy can tackle too.

Unfortunately, much has been made of his aggressive nature, and I'm not sure how IH would deal with that.  He says that he has been training every day with a fitness coach to maintain his fitness but I'm sure that that is something that IH would be looking at very closely.

So, if he is fit, and wants to play for us, how much of a deterrent would his aggressiveness, resulting in red cards, be a deterrent to IH signing him?
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 6, 2020, 10:11am; Reply: 13
If he’s still here when  Bobby C gets over from the States, then Bobby can show him how it’s done properly 😉💪💪
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, March 6, 2020, 10:34am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Davec
he certainly has a screw loose but if he is the same player he was at Southend and Rangers then he would be an upgrade on our current centrsl defenders, however he is in his 30s now and not played a lot of games recently.

Think he was at Rangers when they were coming back from their demotion to Scottish League 2 and Southend were English League 2. Also with so few games of late would not get too optimistic at this stage.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 6, 2020, 10:35am; Reply: 15
Quoted from Garth
Need to be looking at players that have shown to be effective at this level,
John Rooney prolific goal machine from midfield postion

He's played 3 games at this level 6 seasons ago!
Posted by: Posh Harry, March 6, 2020, 11:37am; Reply: 16
Quoted from golfer
I was trying to find out more about him so I asked the president of Panachaiki i.e.  Kostas Apostolopoulos.  Although I speak 8 languages effluently not too good with Greek  -  "Pote den echo akousei gia to Grimsby einai sto Hull "

You should meet up with Holloway one of these days golfer.

Will be one of the few times in his life when someone else in the same room is more bonkers than he is 😉
Posted by: Ipswin, March 6, 2020, 11:52am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Posh Harry

You should meet up with Holloway one of these days golfer.

Will be one of the few times in his life when someone else in the same room is more bonkers than he is 😉

If he signs this fella then I have grave doubts there is anyone more bonkers than him, makes Golfer look quite normal.

Posted by: diehardmariner, March 6, 2020, 11:57am; Reply: 18
Bloody hell, this feels a bit of a Slade MK I trialist doesn't it?

Clearly the lad has/had something about him, just by the number of clubs higher up the ladder that had an interest in him when he was at Southend.  Long time ago though and his err, colourful past is a bit of a worry.

Let's be positive though.  Georges Santos came here and looked a proper wrong 'un on paper.  He was immense though and other than a harsh red card against Rotherham early on, was flawless with his discipline.  
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), March 6, 2020, 1:11pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from diehardmariner

Let's be positive though.  Georges Santos came here and looked a proper wrong 'un on paper.  He was immense though and other than a harsh red card against Rotherham early on, was flawless with his discipline.  

Similar age too. Might have mellowed.
Posted by: gary_elton, March 6, 2020, 1:14pm; Reply: 20
That photo reminded me of Ollie Palmer when he was with us.....
Posted by: chrissy, March 6, 2020, 2:49pm; Reply: 21
Can anybody give me his playing stats please ?

Posted by: Stadium, March 6, 2020, 3:01pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from chrissy

Cannot assist on that.
But this says it all really.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/1013833/driving-ban-for-ex-rangers-and-dundee-united-star-bilel-mohsni-who-told-fife-police-i-didnt-kill-anyone-so-its-not-dangerous/
Posted by: Barrattstander, March 6, 2020, 3:10pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from chrissy

He's on Wikipedia.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), March 6, 2020, 3:14pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Stadium

Why, does he drive a Mercedes on a football pitch?

Posted by: Les Brechin, March 6, 2020, 3:30pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from chrissy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilel_Mohsni
Posted by: forza ivano, March 6, 2020, 4:04pm; Reply: 26
get him to meet Bobby C at the upcoming event and they can swap their 'showreels' ! would need an 18 rating for the general public to watch!
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 6, 2020, 4:07pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Stadium

Oh dear !
Posted by: chrissy, March 6, 2020, 4:11pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Les Brechin

Thanks Les .
Posted by: Madeleymariner, March 6, 2020, 4:33pm; Reply: 29
Weren't a few people saying we need a bit nasty in the team the other day  ;)
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 6, 2020, 4:39pm; Reply: 30
Is he a free agent now then?

Could he sign on till the end of the season?
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 6, 2020, 4:45pm; Reply: 31
Get him signed up...Christ almighty, with him and Waterfall at the back the opposition would sh!t bricks before a ball was kicked...
On a serious note, he probably would give us a bit of a nasty edge that we've lacked but it would worry me that he's fell out with his team mates once too often...
Posted by: Stadium, March 6, 2020, 4:48pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from 123614

Why, does he drive a Mercedes on a football pitch?

Haven't a clue.
But sometimes does this on the pitch:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/other-football/meltdowns-made-bilel-mohsni-alternative-15722695
Posted by: Chazzer, March 6, 2020, 5:00pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from 123614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1VgxmFNXUs  This is a very good video of the player showing his strong points.  I don't know what standard he was playing at here, but you cannot deny that his passing after intercepting the ball was top class.  Nearly every pass was along the ground and played directly to a colleagues feet.  His longer passes were invariably perfectly weighted and accurate, this guy can tackle too.

Unfortunately, much has been made of his aggressive nature, and I'm not sure how IH would deal with that.  He says that he has been training every day with a fitness coach to maintain his fitness but I'm sure that that is something that IH would be looking at very closely.

So, if he is fit, and wants to play for us, how much of a deterrent would his aggressiveness, resulting in red cards, be a deterrent to IH signing him?

Ollie would take no nonsense there. I'd say Mohnsi would be well advised by gaffer if he blots his copybook, he's out!
Posted by: northbankmariner, March 6, 2020, 6:40pm; Reply: 34
I am not sure if this guy is the answer, but it is clear that we are leaking goals right now and this needs rectifying. A dominating tough center half could work but this guy would need to have a little pace as well please. But I would be concerned about the number of free kicks around the edge of the box may result in this type of player.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), March 6, 2020, 6:57pm; Reply: 35
Surely he can't be any worse than Ohman, and as seen in the video, his passing is way better than any of the centre backs we have atm.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 6, 2020, 7:14pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from northbankmariner
I am not sure if this guy is the answer, but it is clear that we are leaking goals right now and this needs rectifying. A dominating tough center half could work but this guy would need to have a little pace as well please. But I would be concerned about the number of free kicks around the edge of the box may result in this type of player.

Oi you...get your own name....nicking my pseudonym.... we'll be having words if I get a bad rep because of you...😂😂😂😂
Posted by: coddy60, March 6, 2020, 7:15pm; Reply: 37
Rangers fans I work with say he is quality ball playing CB, bit loony, but would have got a new contract with them, were it not for his 10 game ban for the assault.  
Dundee Utd season ticket holder rates him highly as well, hope he lives up to the billing they have given him, if we sign him.
Posted by: 140348 (Guest), March 6, 2020, 8:49pm; Reply: 38
Probably brought in to be Hanson's minder. :)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, March 6, 2020, 9:11pm; Reply: 39
After seeing those vids of him beating Jocks I say sign him up immediately
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 6, 2020, 10:30pm; Reply: 40
[url]https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bilel-mohsni/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/155972[/url]
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 6, 2020, 10:42pm; Reply: 41
Having watched his 'best of' the boy can certainly make a tackle and pass the ball, and just look at the size of him. I think he would be a good stand in for Hanson if he's out with an injury. Use him as a big target to get his head on the ball. Maybe useful in two positions at either end of the field which in football today is quite a rare thing. At least Ollie could have cover at both ends.
Now the problem with him seeing red as often as he has previously is that opposing teams will do their homework, just like we have on here, and my worry would be that they would use it to their advantage by, so much as, targeting him with strong tackles or winding him up to the point where he snaps.

As much as we hope he has mellowed as he has aged, what chance is there that the leopard can change its spots for the good now? Here's hoping!
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 6, 2020, 10:54pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from Croxton
'excrement footballer but some left jab.' says one Scottish fan.

Not sure I want him driving through Waltham though.  Unmarked police car saw him driving his Merc towards oncoming traffic near St Andrews, failed to turn up to court, blah, blah, avoid, avoid,,,,,  

Got pushed in the back, turns round and twits the bloke.

Sign him up.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 6, 2020, 11:04pm; Reply: 43
Here's another show reel from 2018,mainly when he was at Dundee.

I can't deny it, he does seem to have something about him. Maybe if Ollie makes him wear baby mittens to play in he might think twice about tw@tting someone.

[url]https://youtu.be/bt5EcdtRS-8[/url]
Posted by: sutton mariner, March 7, 2020, 12:02am; Reply: 44
Saw him at training yesterday. Hit a couple of bangers.
Posted by: forza ivano, March 7, 2020, 12:39am; Reply: 45
[right][/right]
Quoted from sutton mariner

Why? What had the bangers done to upset him?😉🤔😂
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), March 7, 2020, 9:45am; Reply: 46
Has anyone else noticed from his show reels that most of the time he tackles with the outside of the 'wrong' foot?
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, March 7, 2020, 9:48am; Reply: 47
Seems he can also play on the wing and did so for a long period at Southend, given his versatility he seems worth a go.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 7, 2020, 11:13am; Reply: 48
Quoted from sutton mariner

I am sure Max and Harry want a better car but 52 plate Corsa' are all they can afford on their early pro wages.
Posted by: Tinymariner, March 7, 2020, 11:35am; Reply: 49
He’s travelled with the team today and was on the pitch a short while ago with the rest of the lads.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 7, 2020, 2:04pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from 123614
Has anyone else noticed from his show reels that most of the time he tackles with the outside of the 'wrong' foot?

Yes but if you think about it, it is very clever tackling, because if you tackle that way, you cannot be seen to hack anybody down. It can't be construed as a dangerous tackle as there is no swinging boots to scythe someone down with. Maybe that's the style of an international player.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), March 7, 2020, 3:27pm; Reply: 51

Yes but if you think about it, it is very clever tackling, because if you tackle that way, you cannot be seen to hack anybody down. It can't be construed as a dangerous tackle as there is no swinging boots to scythe someone down with. Maybe that's the style of an international player.

Indeed, very impressive.

Posted by: BenBB, March 7, 2020, 3:33pm; Reply: 52
Just asked my Rangers friend what he thought of the guy.

“Pish. Worst player we’ve had. Got banned when he punched a Motherwell player”

Doesn’t fill me with confidence
Posted by: 99agrant, March 7, 2020, 3:35pm; Reply: 53
Unfortunately my Southend mate says the same as your Rangers friend!
Posted by: LH, March 7, 2020, 3:44pm; Reply: 54
My Rangers mate said the same.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 8, 2020, 8:59pm; Reply: 55
Being half decent in the Scottish league is not necessarily a recommendation. Remember Craig Clay couldn’t guarantee a place in our non-League team walked straight in at Motherwell (I think it was).

Never trust show reels. They don’t include bad bits.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 8, 2020, 9:10pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Being half decent in the Scottish league is not necessarily a recommendation. Remember Craig Clay couldn’t guarantee a place in our non-League team walked straight in at Motherwell (I think it was).

Most of the Scots Prem is L2 and NL level. Despite people giving it the big un about the Old Firm getting a wild card into English football IMHO Celtic would struggle in the Championship and Rangers are probably L1 level.

This lad sounds like the continents version of Gavin Gunning 😡
Posted by: Biccys, March 9, 2020, 8:06am; Reply: 57
Quoted from HertsGTFC

That was my first reaction too. Not for me ta.
Posted by: golfer, March 9, 2020, 8:44am; Reply: 58
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Craig Clay ever present for Orient and was star man when they thrashed us here - could it be shite managers make shite players ?
Posted by: Youngy, March 9, 2020, 11:57am; Reply: 59
I don't see the harm of offering him a deal until the end of the season to get a proper look. He was highly touted when at Southend, though the mention of Gavin Gunning has bought back horrible flashbacks.

By all accounts, I've spoken to several people who watched training last week who were impressed.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), March 9, 2020, 12:09pm; Reply: 60
He's not brought a bad one in yet.
Posted by: pizzzza, March 9, 2020, 12:14pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from Youngy
I don't see the harm of offering him a deal until the end of the season to get a proper look. He was highly touted when at Southend, though the mention of Gavin Gunning has bought back horrible flashbacks.

Not a good enough reason to give him a contract is it? By all means take a look in training, play him in a reserve game but Ollie should only be offering contracts to (ie spending money on) players he is sure of.
Posted by: sam gy, March 9, 2020, 12:30pm; Reply: 62
The way our injuries are going, we might need a body in who can play in defence and up front. Hoping Davis went off as a precautionary measure on Sat, mind.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 9, 2020, 12:54pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from golfer

Craig Clay ever present for Orient and was star man when they thrashed us here - could it be shite managers make shite players ?

Every dog has his day, and there’s always the ex-player thing.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 9, 2020, 1:10pm; Reply: 64
And being ever present for the 8th worst team in the Football League isn't that impressive.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 9, 2020, 1:15pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from BenBB
Just asked my Rangers friend what he thought of the guy.

“Pish. Worst player we’ve had. Got banned when he punched a Motherwell player”

Doesn’t fill me with confidence

Lincoln fans said Nolan was rubbish, how did that end?
Posted by: golfer, March 9, 2020, 1:44pm; Reply: 66
Quoted from Abdul19
And being ever present for the 8th worst team in the Football League isn't that impressive.

And one of our favs Amond can't get a regular place in the Newport 11 yet most would welcome him back
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 9, 2020, 2:12pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Lincoln fans said Nolan was rubbish, how did that end?

Reading some Ipswich fans comments they have the same opinion as the Lincoln fans.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 9, 2020, 2:35pm; Reply: 68
Quoted from arryarryarry

Reading some Ipswich fans comments they have the same opinion as the Lincoln fans.

League 1 fans... we was non-league at that time,

One of our best players from non-league days
Posted by: Garth, March 9, 2020, 5:15pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Most of the Scots Prem is L2 and NL level. Despite people giving it the big un about the Old Firm getting a wild card into English football IMHO Celtic would struggle in the Championship and Rangers are probably L1 level.

Not another Gunning, don't think I could take that
Posted by: Marinerz93, March 9, 2020, 5:19pm; Reply: 70
The question is CHDAJATL?
Posted by: Sigone, March 9, 2020, 9:15pm; Reply: 71
he's an international, in not too bad an international team..think he's probably a step up on what we currently have.
Posted by: Tinymariner, March 9, 2020, 9:44pm; Reply: 72
So it appears we are seeking clearance to play him, too soon for the reserves game tomorrow though.
Posted by: Fishy clapper, March 9, 2020, 9:58pm; Reply: 73
Quoted from Marinerz93
The question is CHDAJATL?

What’s that mean?
Posted by: fishboyUTM, March 9, 2020, 10:03pm; Reply: 74
I absolutely believe in Ian Holloway but Bilel Mohsni will be 33 years old come kick off time next season. We desperately need pace and legs in that area of the pitch.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 9, 2020, 10:07pm; Reply: 75
Can't see the harm in trying to get his international clearance to have a proper look at him in a match..
No rush to offer a contract, maybe a pay as you play deal and if, more than likely a big if, earn himself a contract for next season.
All that concerns me is that if we signed him it would probably put Mattie down the pecking order which would be a massive shame as he's been pretty immense and solid every time he's come in..
Posted by: Marinerz93, March 9, 2020, 10:39pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from Fishy clapper

What’s that mean?

Could He Do A Job A This Level, it was said tongue in cheek
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 9, 2020, 11:10pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from fishboyUTM
I absolutely believe in Ian Holloway but Bilel Mohsni will be 33 years old come kick off time next season. We desperately need pace and legs in that area of the pitch.

Ideally yes I couldnt agree more, but what price would you put on experience? Especially international experience?

I know I'm going back a few years but do you remember how bombproof Futch was when he joined us? Neither pace or legs but he could read the game and anticipate. You can't put a price on that.

The same could be said about Mark Lever in his later years at Town, 'a good old fashioned centre back who would bully strikers'
Posted by: mimma, March 9, 2020, 11:18pm; Reply: 78
Ollie has been around long enough to be able to judge a player. He will know of all his pitfalls and has seen him close up in training, unlike everyone on thefishy.

If he thinks he's worth a punt how the hell can anyone on here argue?
Posted by: Poojah, March 9, 2020, 11:19pm; Reply: 79
Quoted from fishboyUTM

Probably worth keeping in mind that next season might not actually kick-off until about 2027 at this rate...
Posted by: PoutonStepover, March 9, 2020, 11:21pm; Reply: 80

Ideally yes I couldnt agree more, but what price would you put on experience? Especially international experience?

I know I'm going back a few years but do you remember how bombproof Futch was when he joined us? Neither pace or legs but he could read the game and anticipate. You can't put a price on that.

The same could be said about Mark Lever in his later years at Town, 'a good old fashioned centre back who would bully strikers'

Agreed, and I haven’t seen a single post on here bemoaning a 38 (almost 39) year old Ben Davies being used as cover for the first team...

If he’s got the legs then he’s good enough it’s as simple as that.

Posted by: Boris Johnson, March 10, 2020, 1:28am; Reply: 81
Not for me, cant get a song out of that name
Posted by: 137 (Guest), March 10, 2020, 4:47am; Reply: 82
Quoted from Boris Johnson

I'm struggling for an anagram.

Unfortunate he wasn't 'Nohsni'... then it could be "Hello Sinbin"!

If Ollie wants him that's good enough for me.
Posted by: fishboyUTM, March 10, 2020, 7:28am; Reply: 83
Quoted from Poojah

Probably worth keeping in mind that next season might not actually kick-off until about 2027 at this rate...

Yep, he'll have grandkids by the time we kick off!
Posted by: jaf243, March 10, 2020, 10:32pm; Reply: 84
Has played upfront, big unit. Probably cover for Hanson as well as CB - will provide the same sort of Knock downs we miss so much when Hanson is out.  May even be to tide us over till end of season ....
Posted by: thevera, March 11, 2020, 8:00am; Reply: 85
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Flaming Lips?

His name is Mohsni,
He’s got a black belt in karate,
He’s working for the Grimsby,
Takes no sh it from nobody.

Needs a few more verses but it’s a start
Posted by: livosnose, March 11, 2020, 10:00am; Reply: 86
Quoted from thevera

Flaming Lips?

His name is Mohsni,

And we all love a double negative  in GY nearly as much as the Lincolnshire additional S !
Posted by: Abdul19, March 11, 2020, 10:38am; Reply: 87
Quoted from PoutonStepover

Agreed, and I haven’t seen a single post on here bemoaning a 38 (almost 39) year old Ben Davies being used as cover for the first team...

Oh there were a couple  ;D
Posted by: golfer, March 11, 2020, 12:06pm; Reply: 88
Quoted from thevera

Flaming Lips?

His name is Mohsni,

That is absolute shite. I thought you had a future when you wrote " Ode to a nightingale "
Posted by: Chazzer, March 11, 2020, 12:19pm; Reply: 89
He'll be fine if he doesn't cut the legs off someone and gets another red card. That won't be much help to us!
Posted by: rancido, March 11, 2020, 12:38pm; Reply: 90
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Weren't a few people saying we need a bit nasty in the team the other day  ;)

Too true but there is a difference between "nasty" and "psychotic"!
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 11, 2020, 5:01pm; Reply: 91
We have got 9 games to find out if he is worth a deal,

Play offs are  out of reach now so a good chance for Olly to see who deserves a new contract and who must move on.

I think Olly already knows who he wants apart from a couple so give him a run of games to see what he can bring to the table.
Posted by: dicko995, March 11, 2020, 6:41pm; Reply: 92
He would probably only play 2 of them 9 games left, as he would be banned for 6 of them with 2 red cards :)
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 11, 2020, 7:43pm; Reply: 93
Quoted from dicko995
He would probably only play 2 of them 9 games left, as he would be banned for 6 of them with 2 red cards :)

If that's the case he will not get a contract.

You are not related to Swin are you Dicko ?  
Posted by: dicko995, March 11, 2020, 10:30pm; Reply: 94
Not yet Pete, but my old age is leading me that way, Victor Meldrew setting in on me :)
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 12, 2020, 12:21am; Reply: 95
Quoted from dicko995
Not yet Pete, but my old age is leading me that way, Victor Meldrew setting in on me :)

;D ;D
Posted by: Ipswin, March 12, 2020, 7:45am; Reply: 96
Quoted from dicko995

If he gets anwhere near the scissors he'll be lucky to play two games and a six match ban might be served in HMP somewhere

Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 12, 2020, 10:59pm; Reply: 97
I see Ollie has now said he might be worth a punt. Admits he looks useful at the back or up front. We said all this last week on here! Do you reckon Ollie's been reading Fishy Forums?

I think when Ollie gets an idea in his head, he makes it happen.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 7:06am