Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, November 12, 2018, 5:42am
Please enter your nomination for last week (within the world of football)....
Posted by: Hagrid, November 12, 2018, 10:23am; Reply: 1
Sorry im going out of football, those scum Who mocked the grenfel tower. Vile scum
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 12, 2018, 10:34am; Reply: 2

Me for thinking we didn't stand a chance of winning the game on Saturday after MK Dons took the lead and I posted such on the Match Thread........how wrong was I   :B
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, November 12, 2018, 11:33am; Reply: 3
The F.A. in advance.

You just know they are going to hammer Southampton and their player for having to bollix to voice his opinion against the ref.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, November 12, 2018, 12:47pm; Reply: 4
A struggle for me so I’ll go for Kieran Agard. For trying to con the ref Saturday.
Posted by: ginnywings, November 12, 2018, 1:57pm; Reply: 5
I'll have to nominate myself for not going on Saturday to see us beat the scum. I'm one of the die-hards that is there rain or shine and have only missed a handful of games through choice in the decades I've been attending BP. Sat through many a season of dross and relegations, all the cold Tuesday nights and miserable Saturday afternoons against 2 bob non league teams; FA Trophy games against teams i'd never previously imagined us playing, and then i go and give Saturday a swerve so i can finish some work in my house, and we win a game i thought we were certain to lose. Gutted!

Lesson learned.  :B
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 12, 2018, 2:22pm; Reply: 6
You were not on your own Ginny,

Over a thousand STH did not go either.
Posted by: Cloudy, November 12, 2018, 2:51pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings
I'll have to nominate myself for not going on Saturday to see us beat the scum. I'm one of the die-hards that is there rain or shine and have only missed a handful of games through choice in the decades I've been attending BP. Sat through many a season of dross and relegations, all the cold Tuesday nights and miserable Saturday afternoons against 2 bob non league teams; FA Trophy games against teams i'd never previously imagined us playing, and then i go and give Saturday a swerve so i can finish some work in my house, and we win a game i thought we were certain to lose. Gutted!

Lesson learned.  :B

I think the fear of missing the day when we played well and won MADE me go but lots of those I sit with didnt bother
Posted by: bluerose13x, November 12, 2018, 6:03pm; Reply: 8
Crying Charlie Austin
Posted by: kamakazebear, November 12, 2018, 6:42pm; Reply: 9
Charlie Austin. Get a grip
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 12, 2018, 6:49pm; Reply: 10
Ginnywings, I am Spartacus! I did not go either.
Posted by: TAGG, November 12, 2018, 7:26pm; Reply: 11
Team Fenty
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 12, 2018, 8:48pm; Reply: 12
Me for knowing why Charlie Austin has been nominated! The knob conveniently ignored the penalty Watford should have got.
Posted by: Stadium, November 12, 2018, 9:46pm; Reply: 13
Charlie 'Parklife" Austin

http://bit.ly/2RR3OD4
Print page generated: May 23, 2024, 9:07pm