Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 8:42pm
So the reserves bang in a good 4 zip victory over what they are suggesting is inexperienced donny reserves, although I was hearing of a four first team players for donny in that squad?  Drop the dead wood and put in the new young blood, Keeble for Clarke, Sawyer for Berret, in there with Clifton, both DJ and Dembele on the flanks, Wilks and Cardwell up front. There is potential there and a good chance for these youngster and the home grown ones to be heroes and save us from the drop, I strongly believe this is what it needs, heart on sleeve material.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 20, 2018, 8:47pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from OneLove
So the reserves bang in a good 4 zip victory over what they are suggesting is inexperienced donny reserves, although I was hearing of a four first team players for donny in that squad?  Drop the dead wood and put in the new young blood, Keeble for Clarke, Sawyer for Berret, in there with Clifton, both DJ and Dembele on the flanks, Wilks and Cardwell up front. There is potential there and a good chance for these youngster and the home grown ones to be heroes and save us from the drop, I strongly believe this is what it needs, heart on sleeve material.

Would take a very brave man
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 8:50pm; Reply: 2
yes we need some fight from somewhere and they would play with no fear.
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 8:51pm; Reply: 3
they easy would, it absolutely gets on me nerves when the likes of Clarke, Dixon, Berret, Woolford, Matt are playing they are dogger.
Posted by: Brazilnut, March 20, 2018, 8:52pm; Reply: 4
if he did and we got trashed 6 or 7 -0 ....would the fans forgive him seeing it is coventry and we are not expected to get anything ......or would they turn on him and say he has lost the plot already.............and just say it is the first option and we go down on a goal difference of 1 goal ......would he ever be forgiven
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 20, 2018, 8:54pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Jimbob
yes we need some fight from somewhere and they would play with no fear.

If I was a young lad and someone told me  “You are playing tomorrow, no pressure son,  but we need a result to save the club.” I doubt I could play with no fear.
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 8:55pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Brazilnut
if he did and we got trashed 6 or 7 -0 ....would the fans forgive him seeing it is coventry and we are not expected to get anything ......or would they turn on him and say he has lost the plot already.............and just say it is the first option and we go down on a goal difference of 1 goal ......would he ever be forgiven

You cannot think like this man, if you've got the knackers you'd give it a go. thats been the problem with this club never dare take chances always played with the safe options and look where its got us. He who dares wins!
Posted by: Meza, March 20, 2018, 8:57pm; Reply: 7
Dont forget MJ said he will give all players a chance.  That might mean some players coming back in the fold that the fan doesn't like...i.e. Woolford.  He also needs to make his own assessment on players especially who gets released  etc.
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 8:58pm; Reply: 8
suppose your right,best let them lose 6 or 7 nil.
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 8:58pm; Reply: 9
Any of those red cross clickers care to give an opinion?
Posted by: LondonMariner43, March 20, 2018, 8:58pm; Reply: 10
We don't want all the younger players turned into a Darren Mansaram.  Had to carry a lot of pressure when we were down the bottom of the league with Paul Groves as manager.  Had the confidence drained out of him and his career never recovered.
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 20, 2018, 9:00pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from OneLove

I don't think Doncaster have a reserves side. According to their site they have a 1st team squad and an under 18s. Today's side was classed as a Development team.
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 9:01pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from LondonMariner43
We don't want all the younger players turned into a Darren Mansaram.  Had to carry a lot of pressure when we were down the bottom of the league with Paul Groves as manager.  Had the confidence drained out of him and his career never recovered.

You on about the past mate!
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:02pm; Reply: 13
if you  fear playing your in the wrong sport .
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 9:04pm; Reply: 14
Put them in, prove a point in my opinion its best to get put in the deep end no matter what job your in, these lads want to progress in life just like us.
Posted by: Cloudy, March 20, 2018, 9:05pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from OneLove
Put them in, prove a point in my opinion its best to get put in the deep end no matter what job your in, these lads want to progress in life just like us.

I take it you have never seen Sawyer or Keeble play?
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:09pm; Reply: 16
I have and they would not be any worse than some others
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 9:09pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Cloudy

I take it you have never seen Sawyer or Keeble play?

Yep sure have pal?
Posted by: Cloudy, March 20, 2018, 9:12pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from OneLove

Yep sure have pal?

Neither are anywhere near good enough even for our shockingly awful side?

Both will be on their way at the end of the season and I would bet will never play a FL game
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:14pm; Reply: 19
fool
Posted by: Meza, March 20, 2018, 9:14pm; Reply: 20
I red crossed purely because its a crazy idea.  With young players you cant just throw them in....you have to slowly integrate them into the side.  The first thing that the youngsters need is a taste of mens football by going on loan.  Max Wright will be next in line to take that next step i believe.  You might get 1 younster out of 10 that hits the ground running and doesn't look out of sorts.  Id much rather we fight for survival with the first team players we have then heap all that pressure on youngsters.....never did L aorient any good.
Posted by: toontown, March 20, 2018, 9:20pm; Reply: 21
I would welcome Mcallister and Wilks being tried, I think it is arguable for Dembele and DJ to be played from the start. but I wouldn't be dropping Keeble and sawyer in there just yet unless they were outstanding in training or something. Maybe look at one or two youngsters on the bench.
Posted by: OneLove, March 20, 2018, 9:21pm; Reply: 22
forum full of know it alls.
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:24pm; Reply: 23
sorry cloudy its a bit tongue in cheek.sounds like you did not make it either.
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, March 20, 2018, 9:26pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from OneLove
forum full of know it alls.

A forum full of opinions who'd have thunk it?

Posted by: Tommy, March 20, 2018, 9:27pm; Reply: 25
A central midfield of Clifton and Sawyer doesn't have that much attraction to me. In fact i think it'd be nuts to go with that. I would like to see Clifton in central midfield but with Summerfield or McAllister. And not sure chucking a centre back in a tense relegation battle like this for his first ever FL involvement is a wise move either - like a GK, centre half is a position where mistakes are often/usually punished by goals or at least a chance on our goal.

Regarding the "playing without fear" bit, they might play without fear, I don't know their character/personality so can't comment. They might play with fear. But to say they're in the wrong sport if they'd play with fear is also wrong IMO, as it'd depend on their character whether that would lead to positive performance or not.

Some of the best have played with a fear of losing or a fear of not being successful, and it's driven them on to elite levels. As i said, depends on the character and psychology. But I'm pretty sure Mr Jolley knows a lot more about sports psychology than me and will be able to judge who is ready for the upcoming games. But i'd be amazed if Sawyer/Keeble are anywhere near it.
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:31pm; Reply: 26
as I said tongue in cheek .I thought it was a forum and yes we don't know their character but the manager might after a few weeks
Posted by: Tommy, March 20, 2018, 9:43pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Jimbob
as I said tongue in cheek .I thought it was a forum and yes we don't know their character but the manager might after a few weeks

Yeah it is a forum Jimbob I wasn't ridiculing your post I was just debating it with reasoning, as should happen on a forum (ie not just red cross it to disagree).
Posted by: Cloudy, March 20, 2018, 9:45pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Jimbob
sorry cloudy its a bit tongue in cheek.sounds like you did not make it either.

Depends what 'it' is?

I can clearly see you made 'it'!
Posted by: ginnywings, March 20, 2018, 9:47pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from OneLove
Any of those red cross clickers care to give an opinion?

I didn't red cross you but i will give an opinion. Fooking stupid idea.  ;D
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 9:51pm; Reply: 30
sense.
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 20, 2018, 9:56pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Meza
I red crossed purely because its a crazy idea.  With young players you cant just throw them in....you have to slowly integrate them into the side.  The first thing that the youngsters need is a taste of mens football by going on loan.  Max Wright will be next in line to take that next step i believe.  You might get 1 younster out of 10 that hits the ground running and doesn't look out of sorts. Id much rather we fight for survival with the first team players we have then heap all that pressure on youngsters.....never did L a orient any good.

I'm not advocating putting a load of youngsters in but the current 1st team aren't doing much for our survival are they?
Posted by: Meza, March 20, 2018, 10:01pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from arryarryarry

I'm not advocating putting a load of youngsters in but the current 1st team aren't doing much for our survival are they?

We aint got anyone else lol but throwing the youngsters in is even worse idea unless they have had some experience on loan like Max, Harry etc.  

Btw your commenting to the wrong person its JF / RS that should have been aimed at not me pal.  Pretty cheap shot to make me look like a twit lol
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 10:18pm; Reply: 33
is that why we sign other clubs 19 yr olds on loan but ours are not ready?
Posted by: Meza, March 20, 2018, 10:21pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from Jimbob

Thats probably because they are from a team with established academies and have probably already had first team football whether at their parent club or on loan.  
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 10:25pm; Reply: 35
ours are from established acadamies and been on loan so they should be ready.
Posted by: Meza, March 20, 2018, 10:33pm; Reply: 36
I dont tbink Keeble and Sawyer have....have they?

Trust me im all for getting young players coming through but not the right time for me.
Posted by: ginnywings, March 20, 2018, 10:46pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from Jimbob

So you can't see any difference between a league 2 club such as ourselves taking an under 19 England international on loan from the Championship, and us loaning a young player to Scarborough several steps lower?
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 11:00pm; Reply: 38
yes I can, whats your point just because hes from championship hes better?
Posted by: ginnywings, March 20, 2018, 11:21pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Jimbob
yes I can, whats your point just because hes from championship hes better?

Well yeah. Sulliman has captained England at every level from under 16 to under 20 and scored the opening goal in their Under 19 European Championship final win. Max Wright is on loan to Scarborough in the 8th tier.
Posted by: Brazilnut, March 20, 2018, 11:26pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from ginnywings

Well yeah. Sulliman has captained England at every level from under 16 to under 20 and scored the opening goal in their Under 19 European Championship final win. Max Wright is on loan to Scarborough in the 8th tier.

not taking sides ......but by all accounts he is pulling up trees..... JV came from non league and won premiership .....it might just have been the making of him...... i mean  MW
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 11:29pm; Reply: 41
but he rarely starts for us,why does he not start every game I think max does so you would think he will develop better
Posted by: Brazilnut, March 20, 2018, 11:42pm; Reply: 42
true
Posted by: ginnywings, March 20, 2018, 11:43pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from Jimbob
but he rarely starts for us,why does he not start every game I think max does so you would think he will develop better

I'm with you there. Sulliman would be further ahead in his development at this stage, purely because of the level he has played at. I really hope Max wright and the other young GTFC prospects develop into good pro's, but to expect them to come into a relegation threatened league 2 side is asking way too much in my opinion. It's a cut throat league.
Posted by: Jimbob, March 20, 2018, 11:51pm; Reply: 44
yep I do agree with you about our situation it could be a gamble but the lads have to keep believing in themselves and working hard  they will get a chance somewhere.
Posted by: OneLove, March 21, 2018, 5:35am; Reply: 45
Quoted from ginnywings

I'm with you there. Sulliman would be further ahead in his development at this stage, purely because of the level he has played at. I really hope Max wright and the other young GTFC prospects develop into good pro's, but to expect them to come into a relegation threatened league 2 side is asking way too much in my opinion. It's a cut throat league.

Ginny we are a shocking side what more worse could happen by giving these young un's a go, not a fooking stupid idea at all as you quoted, anythings got to be better than the shite thats getting fielded week in week out and a huge losing streak surely? Open your eyes pal there is more to being a safe player pal. Its not been tested so your guess is as good as mine if it'll work or not?
Posted by: OneLove, March 21, 2018, 5:41am; Reply: 46
Quoted from Jimbob

You carnt win on here jimbob, no matter what the same crowd are always bringing it down, big online silent in public.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 21, 2018, 8:06am; Reply: 47
Peter bore got thrown in, showed good potential, and where is he now?
Posted by: jonnyboy82, March 21, 2018, 8:13am; Reply: 48
Delivering my kebab.
Posted by: mariner91, March 21, 2018, 8:14am; Reply: 49
Quoted from OneLove

Ginny we are a shocking side what more worse could happen by giving these young un's a go, not a fooking stupid idea at all as you quoted, anythings got to be better than the shite thats getting fielded week in week out and a huge losing streak surely? Open your eyes pal there is more to being a safe player pal. Its not been tested so your guess is as good as mine if it'll work or not?

Leyton Orient had to field a team of virtually 18 year olds last season, how did they get on?
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 21, 2018, 8:22am; Reply: 50
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Delivering my kebab.

Not wasted after all then  ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, March 21, 2018, 10:10am; Reply: 51
Quoted from OneLove

I know we are a shocking side. I watch the same as everyone else, but to think that a bunch of untried, untested and inexperienced youth players is the answer is just wishful thinking and clutching at straws. I've have opened my eyes and i have seen these players in the reserves. They would get eaten alive in a league 2 game and that's not guessing.
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 10:31am; Reply: 52
Vernam should be back in some capacity next season, Wilks is very promising, Jackson too while Clifton is making a claim for regular play. That's not a bad exercise in youth development when you consider these lads have been brought in recently smack in the middle of the biggest crisis in our history.  I don't see any of the other untested youths being ready for the responsibility of saving the clubs future, or see why they should be caught up in the blame.

I'd like to see us attempt to hang on to all those loanees mentioned as well as Jaiyesimi, let's just be grateful for now that have a manager prepared to bring them on at a steady sensible pace.
Posted by: Grimal, March 21, 2018, 11:11am; Reply: 53
Quoted from OneLove

I witnessed a young Town side ripped apart by the "mighty" Boston United back in July in the Lincolnshire FA County Senior Cup. Losing 3-0 and that score flattered our lads, could easily have been 7 or 8 nil. There's a massive step up to league football for these young lads.

Posted by: 1mickylyons, March 21, 2018, 1:38pm; Reply: 54
The saying if they are good enough they are old enough.

Not sure how many of our youngsters are good enough but I would argue given the results they could not do much worse? MJ should have sat down by now or watched games and got opinions from Woods,Warrington,Moore,Wilko on his full squad.The first positive step was playing Clifton and getting Cardwell back in the squad not because they are Messi and Ronaldo but because they are better than what we had there. I am astounded at the game time afforded to Clarke it`s not all his fault but to me he isn`t playing well at all his confidence is non existant and the kid from Villa would start for me in his place.Likewise in midfield with Berrett but at least with him I see effort.Town`s best 11 players available would stay up constantly picking dross that`s out of form because once upon a time they could play will relegate us.
Posted by: Mikey_345, March 21, 2018, 1:45pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from RoboCod
Vernam should be back in some capacity next season, Wilks is very promising, Jackson too while Clifton is making a claim for regular play. That's not a bad exercise in youth development when you consider these lads have been brought in recently smack in the middle of the biggest crisis in our history.  I don't see any of the other untested youths being ready for the responsibility of saving the clubs future, or see why they should be caught up in the blame.

I'd like to see us attempt to hang on to all those loanees mentioned as well as Jaiyesimi, let's just be grateful for now that have a manager prepared to bring them on at a steady sensible pace.

You are aware Jackson is 30?
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 2:00pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from Mikey_345

You are aware Jackson is 30?

Yes, it was originally about the youths on loan but excluded Clifton which wasn't right as he's done superbly, so it ended up an all-encompassing collection of youth, loanees and signed players but all with the common factor of being outside of the team during this recent woeful run (though DJ has had a few run outs).

In essence I think we have more than enough youth in there without chucking the others in just yet.
Posted by: Mikey_345, March 21, 2018, 2:32pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from RoboCod

Yes, it was originally about the youths on loan but excluded Clifton which wasn't right as he's done superbly, so it ended up an all-encompassing collection of youth, loanees and signed players but all with the common factor of being outside of the team during this recent woeful run (though DJ has had a few run outs).

In essence I think we have more than enough youth in there without chucking the others in just yet.

Haha ok - my bad!
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 2:51pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from Mikey_345

Haha ok - my bad!

No problem. It's a right mixed bag we have regarding the loans and youth tbf. Our midfielder loaned out to a relegation favourite who now sit above us, our 3 incoming loan strikers all injured at the same time, our reserve keeper injured, our one (so far) promising product from the youth team finally getting a run out after being blanked for over half the season...it's almost like some great bald dribbling lunatic took the club hostage and proceeded to break everything he could. ::)
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 21, 2018, 2:53pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from RoboCod

No problem. It's a right mixed bag we have regarding the loans and youth tbf. Our midfielder loaned out to a relegation favourite who now sit above us, our 3 incoming loan strikers all injured at the same time, our reserve keeper injured, our one (so far) promising product from the youth team finally getting a run out after being blanked for over half the season...it's almost like some great bald dribbling lunatic took the club hostage and proceeded to break everything he could. ::)

Just leave me out of this FFS  ;)
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 2:55pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Civvy at last

Just leave me out of this FFS  ;)

Hey, if you can dribble then bring yer boots next game (drool)
Posted by: 4055 (Guest), March 21, 2018, 3:26pm; Reply: 61
i think MJ  is preparing a team for the matches versus Chesterfield and Barnet, he appears to be working out a side to beat these two and if we pick up points on the way its a bonus. JMO. :)
Posted by: Cayman_mariner, March 21, 2018, 3:28pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from RoboCod

Definitely agree Robocod, though if we do go down I'd imagine we'd probably struggle to get those loan players back here.
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 3:51pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from Cayman_mariner

Definitely agree Robocod, though if we do go down I'd imagine we'd probably struggle to get those loan players back here.

I was pleased to see Vernam talk about the club in glowing terms, he sounds like he'd be here next season to help out, possibly even if the worst happens. But yes, Wilks and co will soon find another League club and you couldn't blame him for that.
I'm clinging on to the hope that our best team is still to be assembled and that the bottom two (and a couple of those around us) continue their poor form though. It's easy to be dispirited but there's a lot of footballs to be kicked yet.
Posted by: toontown, March 21, 2018, 9:02pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from RoboCod

I was pleased to see Vernam talk about the club in glowing terms, he sounds like he'd be here next season to help out, possibly even if the worst happens. But yes, Wilks and co will soon find another League club and you couldn't blame him for that.
I'm clinging on to the hope that our best team is still to be assembled and that the bottom two (and a couple of those around us) continue their poor form though. It's easy to be dispirited but there's a lot of footballs to be kicked yet.

where was the bit about vernam talking about GTFC? didn't see that
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2018, 9:37pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from toontown

where was the bit about vernam talking about GTFC? didn't see that

There was a bit in the GT last week that spoke of his enjoyment of his time here, and MJ explained how he was sticking around despite the injury..

He’s got a knee injury that requires some surgery, so he’s going to remain with Derby. He’s going to pop back and be around us a little bit, I think he’s actually coming to the game on Saturday.

He’s a popular member of the squad, so we’ve said we’d like to see him around the group whenever we can, but in terms of his fitness, he probably won’t feature for us again this season, which is sad because from the games that I saw, Charles was excellent and was a player I was looking forward to working with.
Posted by: toontown, March 21, 2018, 9:44pm; Reply: 66
cheers Robo, nice to see
Posted by: OneLove, March 22, 2018, 5:45am; Reply: 67
I like how in typical Fishy fashion this has spilled further and further out of context the more its gone on. Firstly all Ive mentioned it bringing in Keeble and Sawyer not the full youth squad, if they are big enough to mix along side first team players then they are big enough for first team football. Its easy for anyone to say they aren't good enough, they are confident enough, they'll get murdered in this league.....without being tested how do we know this? Are we all footballing experts? How are these young players expected to get a chance with out proving they are good enough. My opinion is, if you let anything phase you in life your defeated straight away, if some of you think that these lads being dropped in the first team would wobbly them then they are in the wrong business.
Posted by: chaos33, March 22, 2018, 6:54am; Reply: 68
I like the fact that you've complained about the thread drifting out of context, and then completely forgotten about context in your generalisations in calling for the youth players the picked. Nice (thumbup)
Posted by: OneLove, March 22, 2018, 7:12am; Reply: 69
Quoted from chaos33
I like the fact that you've complained about the thread drifting out of context, and then completely forgotten about context in your generalisations in calling for the youth players the picked. Nice (thumbup)

Alright ya cocky twit, I know what I meant, its just all I've mentioned is bringing in two of the younger players in and people on here see there high horse. alright behind a screen but in reality wouldn't say boo.
Posted by: mariner91, March 22, 2018, 7:28am; Reply: 70
Quoted from OneLove

Alright ya cocky twit, I know what I meant, its just all I've mentioned is bringing in two of the younger players in and people on here see there high horse. alright behind a screen but in reality wouldn't say boo.

What has being behind a screen got to do with it? If someone told me in person that they reckon Sawyer and Keeble should be starting, two players that are not even considered close enough to be on the bench, I'd say that was daft to their face. Because unless you're a complete prat, why would you "do" anything in person just because someone disagreed with you? Bizarre.
Posted by: OneLove, March 22, 2018, 7:34am; Reply: 71
Quoted from mariner91

What has being behind a screen got to do with it? If someone told me in person that they reckon Sawyer and Keeble should be starting, two players that are not even considered close enough to be on the bench, I'd say that was daft to their face. Because unless you're a complete prat, why would you "do" anything in person just because someone disagreed with you? Bizarre.

Its the way certain heads on here go on pal that boils me urine.
Posted by: Grantley, March 22, 2018, 7:36am; Reply: 72
Maybe the internet isn’t the place for you.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, March 22, 2018, 7:51am; Reply: 73
Right fvck it.

Who wants it then ?
Posted by: rancido, March 22, 2018, 11:26am; Reply: 74
I see we've had a nice double act in Jimbob and OneLove!! Almost a " love-in " of opinions.
Posted by: Saudimariner, March 22, 2018, 1:51pm; Reply: 75
Quoted from OneLove

You cannot think like this man, if you've got the knackers you'd give it a go. thats been the problem with this club never dare take chances always played with the safe options and look where its got us. He who dares wins!

Mange tout, Rodney, mange tout!
Posted by: Jimbob, March 22, 2018, 8:21pm; Reply: 76
sorry rancido not a double act just that you talk shite and your always right,
Posted by: OneLove, March 23, 2018, 6:41am; Reply: 77
Quoted from Jimbob

Thats pretty much most of them on here.
Posted by: mariner91, March 23, 2018, 7:41am; Reply: 78
Quoted from OneLove

How to make friends and influence people  ;D. Pretty sad that two grown men can't handle some anonymous people disagreeing with them.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, March 23, 2018, 8:08am; Reply: 79
Quoted from OneLove

Out of interest who or what is the one love ?
Posted by: 1mickylyons, March 23, 2018, 8:09am; Reply: 80
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Out of interest who or what is the one love ?

Keyboard Thumping?
Posted by: rancido, March 24, 2018, 12:00pm; Reply: 81
Quoted from Jimbob

The fact that I talk " shite " is a matter of opinion. The statement that I'm " always right " is completely wrong as all I post are opinions , not facts ( unless I back them up with references from printed sources ). Maybe not a double act but amazingly immediately after you posted the above your alter-ego posts as well !
Posted by: OneLove, March 24, 2018, 12:51pm; Reply: 82
anyone for a straightener queensbury rules sidney park neeeeeeeow
Posted by: rancido, March 25, 2018, 12:06pm; Reply: 83
Quoted from OneLove
anyone for a straightener queensbury rules sidney park neeeeeeeow

FFS !! When logic and debate fail then resort to knuckledragger tactics! I assume your alter ego will be backing you up!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 6:20am