Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1mickylyons, November 15, 2017, 7:06am
I sit waiting for today`s instalment.UTM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 15, 2017, 5:02pm; Reply: 1
Can I have tonight's lottery numbers Micky?

FAO Admin. Can you make this a sticky?  ;D
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, November 15, 2017, 9:01pm; Reply: 2
I’ve got a feeling this thread may last a while if the last few days are anything to go by
Posted by: 1mickylyons, November 16, 2017, 9:14am; Reply: 3
Pete`s failed call to Non Chairman Fenty ;D

NEXT
Posted by: oldun, November 16, 2017, 3:57pm; Reply: 4
May have to wait until Sat. Sure to a few to choose from at BP. On the other hand if Matt Dean is doing the prematch press conference anything could happen!
Posted by: ginnywings, November 16, 2017, 4:33pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from oldun
May have to wait until Sat. Sure to a few to choose from at BP. On the other hand if Matt Dean is doing the prematch press conference anything could happen!

Four different people asking Russ questions at the pre match, and none of them Matt Dean. Curtis Woodhouse not mentioned.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, November 17, 2017, 10:18am; Reply: 6
Today`s instalment

To my Fishy Friends.

I am and have always been approachable, but if someone wants 10 rounds with me, ill give as good as i get.

Pete over stepped the mark with his rudeness and stupid threads, so i draw the line.

There is much to much rudeness towards me with no cognisance of the complexity of running a football club or what it entails.

I always find other peoples problems are easy to solve, you might agree!!!, its just you're own problems that aren't.

'Without the responsibility' and the 'financial implications' flippant solutions are so easy to toss around.

It's not championship manager. the club doesn't have a reset button, you have to work with how it is, and adjust with the best intention.

I am very honest and open, and will continue to be in the interests of the club.

Got to say i am looking forward to the warriors attending in force at the forthcoming Fans Forum. Questions will be answered and supplementary questions are, as always very welcome, bring it on.

What some call bad PR is always considered and released in the best interest of the Club. Happy to be questioned on any example, together with why the club do not make responses when some think it should.

UTM and look forward to two good home games.
XX
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 1:07pm