Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Posh Harry, November 1, 2017, 8:36am
http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/fsf-awards-2017-shortlists-announced

Kristine has been nominated for an award for her work as the Supporter Liaison Officer by The Football Supporters Federation.

It does not look like it is a public vote unfortunately but good luck Kristine, it is great to see that your hard work is being recognised in the industry and well as many of the Fishy people who really appreciate the help, information and advice you provide on here.

UTFM
Posted by: RoboCod, November 1, 2017, 10:34am; Reply: 1
Seconded. In between the grumblings of how the season is going, and the negative aspects of the game that sometimes make it hard work to support lower league football in general this bunch have been excellent and deserve some recognition.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 1, 2017, 1:03pm; Reply: 2
Hope she wins.....then refuses to accept it until the EFL do a proper job on the Stevenage case.
Posted by: wormy, November 1, 2017, 3:03pm; Reply: 3
Great news. Kristine is a breath of fresh air and fully deserves this recognition.
Well done Kristine
Posted by: Kristine, November 1, 2017, 3:33pm; Reply: 4
Thanks guys - I don't do what I do for the recognition but it is always nice to get it on a national scale even when its likely that I won't win.  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 1, 2017, 3:57pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from moosey_club
Hope she wins.....then refuses to accept it until the EFL do a proper job on the Stevenage case.

Considering that the Football Supports Federation and is nothing to do with the Football League, it would be an own-goal.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 1, 2017, 4:12pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Considering that the Football Supports Federation and is nothing to do with the Football League, it would be an own-goal.

No it wouldnt, it would raise the profile of the case at a national football supporters event, IMO. Help identify unacceptable treatment to a wider audience.
  If not refuse the award then accept the award but just wearing a bra stating ... "i heard that tonights security was arranged by Stevenage so i came prepared"
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 1, 2017, 4:25pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from moosey_club

No it wouldnt, it would raise the profile of the case at a national football supporters event, IMO. Help identify unacceptable treatment to a wider audience.
  If not refuse the award then accept the award but just wearing a bra stating ... "i heard that tonights security was arranged by Stevenage so i came prepared"

Not sure there is that much publicity for the FSF awards in the mainstream media Moosey.

Wearing just a bra might raise a titter (pun intended) but not sure it'd cause more than a ripple outside the room.
Posted by: Bigdog, November 1, 2017, 6:45pm; Reply: 8
Probably the best and most consistent GTFC performer of 2017..
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 1, 2017, 8:53pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club

Or she could wear Katy Perry's outfit and claim she is self protecting against Stevenages entry for women policy.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KamiRIA.jpg[/img]
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 1, 2017, 8:59pm; Reply: 10
Well done Kristine you deserve to win for all the hard work you put in.
Posted by: Kristine, November 1, 2017, 9:11pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Not sure there is that much publicity for the FSF awards in the mainstream media Moosey.

Wearing just a bra might raise a titter (pun intended) but not sure it'd cause more than a ripple outside the room.

I get the sentiment but it wouldn't, for me at least, be the right place. FSF have been and will continue to be supportive over the Stevenage fiasco.  

For the record though I will 100% be wearing a bra and pretty sure I'll be alright getting through security  :X
Posted by: Kristine, November 1, 2017, 9:14pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Marinerz93

Or she could wear Katy Perry's outfit and claim she is self protecting against Stevenages entry for women policy.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KamiRIA.jpg[/img]

If I looked anything like Katy Perry then I would consider it but alas I look more like Katy Brand  ;D

Posted by: Marinerz93, November 1, 2017, 11:00pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Kristine

If I looked anything like Katy Perry then I would consider it but alas I look more like Katy Brand  ;D

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gI2x3VY.gif[/img]  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 2, 2017, 2:15am; Reply: 14
Katy Brand's alright in my books.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 5:10pm