Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 1, 2017, 7:21am
Bogle scored for Cardiff  well done Omar
Posted by: golfer, November 1, 2017, 7:48am; Reply: 1
Manager said he has worked very hard to ensure he was fully fit when his opportunity came. With patience and the proper coaching i still feel he could go to higher places-maybe when Hurst is England manager.
Posted by: lukeo, November 1, 2017, 7:50am; Reply: 2
One player I always look out for since leaving us, was nice to see he finally got a start (and a goal!) watched their highlights, he was a right hand full and almost got a couple more goals
Posted by: Garth, November 1, 2017, 7:50am; Reply: 3
Quoted from golfer
Manager said he has worked very hard to ensure he was fully fit when his opportunity came. With patience and the proper coaching i still feel he could go to higher places-maybe when Hurst is England manager.

And I'm Prime Minister
Posted by: MrsMariner, November 1, 2017, 8:01am; Reply: 4
Our two most successful recent exports Bogle & Bennett both played their parts last night in sending their teams to first & second in the Championship, may be next season they will both be plying their trades in the Premier League
Posted by: golfer, November 1, 2017, 11:25am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Garth

And I'm Prime Minister

I can see it now-" Prime Minister Garth opens trade talks with his idol Donald Trump after acting on his advice to expel all Europeans from Great Britain "   :)
Posted by: Chips44, November 1, 2017, 11:43am; Reply: 6
Reading Cardiff's forum , posters were pretty much united in praising Omar's performance.
One thing that made me smile was comments that when things get a bit tough they are resorting to "hoof ball".
Sound familiar? And that's at the top of the Championship!  

Posted by: moosey_club, November 1, 2017, 1:17pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Chips44
Reading Cardiff's forum , posters were pretty much united in praising Omar's performance.
One thing that made me smile was comments that when things get a bit tough they are resorting to "hoof ball".
Sound familiar?
And that's at the top of the Championship!  

Every club Neil Warnock has ever managed will have similar comments.  
Posted by: Tommy, November 1, 2017, 1:36pm; Reply: 8
Good read here. Sounds like Omar is working very hard to make a success of himself at that level.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41828994
Posted by: somersetmariner, November 1, 2017, 1:41pm; Reply: 9
Good lad  8) I really hope he makes it. He’s a mega player and I really think he has the potential to mature.
Posted by: Garth, November 1, 2017, 1:46pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from golfer

I can see it now-" Prime Minister Garth opens trade talks with his idol Donald Trump after acting on his advice to expel all Europeans from Great Britain "   :)

UNCANNY! you know me too well ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 1, 2017, 4:02pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from golfer

'Unfortunately, due to a strict interpretation of the letter of the law, only Asians, Africans and Native Americans can now live in the UK, as the High Court ruled that Britons, being European, must also be expelled.' Under the headline of 'Nationalists Score Own-goal and get themselves expelled'.
Posted by: Fat Cobra, November 2, 2017, 1:36pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

'Unfortunately, due to a strict interpretation of the letter of the law, only Asians, Africans and Native Americans can now live in the UK, as the High Court ruled that Britons, being European, must also be expelled.' Under the headline of 'Nationalists Score Own-goal and get themselves expelled'.

That's already the case?
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 7:31am