Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Madeleymariner, October 26, 2017, 6:33pm
Tranmere on the verge of signing 2 wingers on loan, wonder if Bolarinwa is on his way till January. :-/
Posted by: Meza, October 26, 2017, 6:54pm; Reply: 1
They need something lol, dropping faster than a stone.
Posted by: lukeo, October 26, 2017, 8:08pm; Reply: 2
I can see mcallister and osborne going out on loan to get match fitness.. He only concentrates on ready made players, hence why youth players aren't getting close to the first team.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 26, 2017, 8:25pm; Reply: 3
Though he has a good career behind him in reality looking at his time with it would be a real unexpected bonus if McAlister came back and made an impact, you may see him loaned out but more to reduce the wage bill and give him an opportunity to impress a club for next season.

Re Osborne let’s just get him back on the right time scales, if that means half a dozen games or so out to the right club then so be it, but not Chester please.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, October 26, 2017, 8:29pm; Reply: 4
I see Osborne as a more important player for us, not to go out on loan?
Posted by: Mariner_09, October 26, 2017, 8:48pm; Reply: 5
A team of:

Macca

Mills/Davies
Clarke
Collins
Dixon

Dembele
McAllister
Osborne
Jaiyasimi/Woolford

Jones
Asante

I reckon that would be pretty fantastic in this league. Might be a little inconsistent but got a lot more flair, skill, creativity, dynamism and attacking talent as well as the same solidity. Here's hoping.
Posted by: Fish fryer, October 26, 2017, 8:52pm; Reply: 6
Do we have an extra physio if dave is going out on loan
Posted by: HistonMariner, October 26, 2017, 9:05pm; Reply: 7
McAllister and Osbourne.......would be a great addition. McAllisters availability for Town has been woefull.A bit of
luck coming Towns way would be more than welcome.Lets hope it arrives with the return of these two,
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 26, 2017, 9:06pm; Reply: 8
“A team of:

Macca

Mills/Davies
Clarke
Collins
Dixon

Dembele
McAllister
Osborne
Jaiyasimi/Woolford

Jones
Asante”

So no place for Summerfield despite great form & work rate recently ?
Posted by: HistonMariner, October 26, 2017, 9:06pm; Reply: 9
McAllister and Osbourne.......would be a great addition. McAllisters availability for Town has been woefull.A bit of
luck coming Towns way would be more than welcome.Lets hope it arrives with the return of these two,
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 26, 2017, 9:40pm; Reply: 10
Interesting that in today's Matt Dean interview that RS points out that Berrett & Summerfield are unbeaten in 7 as the midfield pairing.
Posted by: Mariner_09, October 26, 2017, 10:12pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from HertsGTFC
“A team of:

Macca

Mills/Davies
Clarke
Collins
Dixon

Dembele
McAllister
Osborne
Jaiyasimi/Woolford

Jones
Asante”

Form is temporary, class is permanent
Posted by: TAGG, October 26, 2017, 10:16pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from HertsGTFC
“A team of:

Macca

Mills/Davies
Clarke
Collins
Dixon

Dembele
McAllister
Osborne
Jaiyasimi/Woolford

Jones
Asante”

He has been our most consistent player this season(hes changed my mind about him)but thats no excuse for not trying to get better options if there is one.
It will be hard to get him out the way hes been playing and its up to him to prove his point.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 26, 2017, 10:23pm; Reply: 13
“Form is temporary, class is permanent”

And match fitness? Have you got another cliche to explain this too?

I’d play Osborne most weeks but based upon current form he’s going to have to do really well to force his way In isn’t he?

Looking at your selection from what we have seen of Asante in a GTFC shirt is he “permanent” or “temporary” I wonder?
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 26, 2017, 11:36pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Mariner_09

Form is temporary, class is permanent

Erm, you have named McAllister who has played only 4 games in well over a season, what have you seen in those games to suggest he is class?

Ditto for Woolford who has looked pretty ordinary so far this season and only played 9 games last season.

Posted by: Garth, October 27, 2017, 8:05am; Reply: 15
At this moment in time regarding midfield selections Summerfield is head and shoulders above anyone else for that position.
Posted by: lukeo, October 27, 2017, 8:26am; Reply: 16
Have to agree with Garth, seen him twice this year and both times he's been our best performer and is all over the field.
Posted by: golfer, October 27, 2017, 8:35am; Reply: 17
I see Pep Guardiola just likes to play with his own balls that he is used to and a lot of balls aren't fit to be played with by professional ball players. If we play with different balls in training it will be hard to get used to the balls on the big day. I think it is a good idea that we send players out on loan so that they can play with as many different balls as possible I also think Macca would improve if he played without gloves on so that he could feel the balls better. Although balls are supposed to be the same shape and weight through past experience I don't think they are.
Posted by: monkeyboy, October 27, 2017, 8:36am; Reply: 18
Although i dont think you would miss Berret too much in the deep role. but yes Summerfield has been better, although looking at the rest of the mid this year has he been good? or is it just an illusion as the rest are that bad?
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 27, 2017, 8:47am; Reply: 19
Quoted from monkeyboy
Although i dont think you would miss Berret too much in the deep role. but yes Summerfield has been better, although looking at the rest of the mid this year has he been good? or is it just an illusion as the rest are that bad?

We all dream of a team of summerfields
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, October 27, 2017, 1:29pm; Reply: 20
Fancy sending us a forward?

We couldn’t finish our dinners at the minute  ;D
Posted by: livosnose, October 28, 2017, 3:58pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Fancy sending us a forward?

We couldn’t finish our dinners at the minute  ;D

Unlike one of our defenders .... :)
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, October 29, 2017, 7:29am; Reply: 22
Might as well put them on loan they got no chance of getting in the first team Slade seems to favour the current line up Tombola.Matt,Cardwell have all been frozen out by a mediocre Vernon and Hooper.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 7:21am