Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 21, 2017, 7:50pm
I bet our non chairman is sat with a nice glass of wine , reclining back in his chair safe in that knowledge that Paul Hurst made the wrong choice ........... 8)
Posted by: chaos33, October 21, 2017, 7:52pm; Reply: 1
Whatever mate......
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, October 21, 2017, 7:52pm; Reply: 2
Let it go mate.... Let it go!
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 21, 2017, 7:54pm; Reply: 3

Another 100+ posts on JF coming up   ??)
Posted by: LH, October 21, 2017, 8:03pm; Reply: 4
Fair play to PH he’s making some people associated with Town look really daft (currently). I’m most please that he’s proving that you need to spend a bit of cash on infrastructure to get results though - hopefully that will be taken on board by those in power and we stop skimping on it.

But yeah, seriously flipping hell man. Boring.
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, October 21, 2017, 8:04pm; Reply: 5
Great to see he is doing well. He did his job with us by getting us out of non league football. It wasn't great at times but he did it. He left us for a team who were going to get relegated. They are now sitting top of the league and unbeaten after 15 games. He may not have been every bodies favourite but you do have to admit he his doing a great job.
Posted by: Hagrid, October 21, 2017, 8:40pm; Reply: 6
Oh fleabag. A poster who when hurst was here asked for him to go and now he's gone and done very well elsewhere, you use it to have a go at Fenty. Let it go, focus your efforts on current GTFC players and manager
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 21, 2017, 8:43pm; Reply: 7
When you have better facilities and can pay more wages,

You get a better standard of player or keep the ones that are.
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 21, 2017, 8:49pm; Reply: 8
Oh hagrid ...... I'm not bigging up ph I'm just remembering that awful miss judged comment during the bignot press conference
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 21, 2017, 9:00pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from grimsby pete
When you have better facilities and can pay more wages,

You get a better standard of player or keep the ones that are.

That pearl of wisdom is surely worth a phone call to your pal  8)
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, October 21, 2017, 9:03pm; Reply: 10
Why do I even bother opening these threads .... zzzz
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, October 21, 2017, 9:28pm; Reply: 11
What has Fenty got to do with Hurst wanting to leave? Hurst probably wanted away got a chance to move up a level we move on fleabag so should you.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 21, 2017, 9:35pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from MuddyWaters

That pearl of wisdom is surely worth a phone call to your pal  8)

No pal of mine OC I just have his mobile number that I have no intention of using again unless I change my mind  ;D
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, October 21, 2017, 11:23pm; Reply: 13
PH is shrews new Buckley
Posted by: Squarkus, October 22, 2017, 3:40pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from grimsby pete

No pal of mine OC I just have his mobile number that I have no intention of using again unless I change my mind  ;D

You have no intention because you're a div, why start a thread like this, we are doing well in the mixing pot, you don't have pals from where you live your all related, a great point yesterday under horendos conditions.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 22, 2017, 3:58pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Squarkus

You have no intention because you're a div, why start a thread like this, we are doing well in the mixing pot, you don't have pals from where you live your all related, a great point yesterday under horendos conditions.

He didn't start this thread - and by the way, the word div is extremely disrespectful. Horendos is spelt horrendous by the way.
Posted by: Civvy at last, October 22, 2017, 6:32pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Squarkus

So which one of the Fenty family are you then? Or do you just suck up to them on here. Personal attacks on here bore me. But I’ll make an exception for you. You total tw@t.  
I look forward to a call from the mafia shortly.
Posted by: chaos33, October 22, 2017, 6:36pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from MuddyWaters

He didn't start this thread - and by the way, the word div is extremely disrespectful. Horendos is spelt horrendous by the way.

Also noteworthy and dubious - the reference to regional inbreeding, and the misuse of 'your' instead of 'you're'.

Some people need to think twice before they post. I'm certain I heard that somewhere. :)
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 22, 2017, 6:42pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from chaos33

Also noteworthy and dubious - the reference to regional inbreeding, and the misuse of 'your' instead of 'you're'.

Some people need to think twice before they post. I'm certain I heard that somewhere. :)

I think the quote was 'think twice and then think again' - I may be wrong.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 22, 2017, 6:44pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Squarkus

I have already spoken to John and see no reason to talk to him again,

BUT

You  are the div because if you look who started this thread it was not me,

All I did was answer another poster,

Anyway next time you are in the area let me know and I would love to meet you and introduce you to all my friends.

Pillock
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 22, 2017, 6:54pm; Reply: 20
Hello  I started the thread . If you are wondering what I'm going on about just watch the Marcus bignot press conference when he was anounced as manager ...... the coments made by JF about PH   sound a tad embarrassing ........  it's just an observation that's all .
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 22, 2017, 7:07pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from grimsby pete

I have already spoken to John and see no reason to talk to him again,

BUT

You  are the div because if you look who started this thread it was not me,

All I did was answer another poster,

Anyway next time you are in the area let me know and I would love to meet you and introduce you to all my friends.

Pillock

I'll hold your coat Pete!  ;)
Posted by: crusty ole pie, October 22, 2017, 7:09pm; Reply: 22
O dear a pointless thread ending with handbags
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 22, 2017, 7:25pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I'll hold your coat Pete!  ;)

His type are all talk OC he would not dare say anything to my face.
Posted by: Hagrid, October 22, 2017, 7:37pm; Reply: 24
Dont rise pete, no place for insults on here
Posted by: Bigdog, October 22, 2017, 7:38pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Squarkus

I think all the other transgressions in this post have already been covered, but this one has slipped under the radar..

Conditions same for both teams, yet a member of the Fenty inner circle describes a 0-0 draw at Morecambe as a GREAT point. Shows how far the club's standards have fallen over the years.. Yes, we'll just about accept a point, but Jesus, a great point? FFS, where's the drive and ambition?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 22, 2017, 8:17pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Bigdog

I think all the other transgressions in this post have already been covered, but this one has slipped under the radar..

Conditions same for both teams, yet a member of the Fenty inner circle describes a 0-0 draw at Morecambe as a GREAT point. Shows how far the club's standards have fallen over the years.. Yes, we'll just about accept a point, but Jesus, a great point? FFS, where's the drive and ambition?

Didn't overlook at all, don't forget we should be grateful for what we've got.
Posted by: golfer, October 22, 2017, 8:28pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Squarkus

Lern to spel ficko-spect yoo where inn vat saim plase as mee
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 22, 2017, 9:08pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Squarkus

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cmO8YVe.gif[/img]
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 22, 2017, 10:52pm; Reply: 29
Squarkus' post has got to be the funniest thing I've read on here for ages.  ;D

At least I hope it was intentionally funny.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 23, 2017, 6:49am; Reply: 30
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Squarkus' post has got to be the funniest thing I've read on here for ages.  ;D

At least I hope it was intentionally funny.

He will be biting the carpet
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, October 23, 2017, 9:07am; Reply: 31
He's just sticking up for his brother that's all
Something we'd all do I'm sure
Posted by: denni266, October 23, 2017, 9:24am; Reply: 32
Oh dear. have we been spoilt again getting a point Mr squarkus
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 8:27am