Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1mickylyons, September 22, 2017, 12:31pm
The above would like an apology for the following post

I never saw the thread but it sounds out of order? The thing is with the Fenty`s like most families blood is thicker than water so when John comes under attack it`s only natural his family feel the need to defend him no matter the circumstances. I witnessed first hand when the Parker shares got handed over by the Trust how the Fenty`s closed ranks in a manner to get the job done it wasn`t pretty but damned effective anyone says this never happened is a liar.

Statement and apology

I saw things heard things and lied about things that never happened regarding the day and meeting in question 5-6 years ago and what with my terrible memory I also never saw several members of the trust past and present at the same meeting and maybe I have made the whole meeting thing up seen as nobody else appears to have been there?.I don`t wish to drag any other people into this little spat but sad to say this is far from an Independent fan`s site any longer. To the Fenty family I will delete the post from the thread sorry you found the post offensive and I apologise for the tone
Conversation closed
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, September 22, 2017, 1:03pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from 1mickylyons

I never saw the thread but it sounds out of order? The thing is with the Fenty`s like most families blood is thicker than water so when John comes under attack it`s only natural his family feel the need to defend him no matter the circumstances. I witnessed first hand when the Parker shares got handed over by the Trust how the Fenty`s closed ranks in a manner to get the job done it wasn`t pretty but damned effective anyone says this never happened is a liar.

Statement and apology

I saw things heard things and lied about things that never happened regarding the day and meeting in question 5-6 years ago and what with my terrible memory I also never saw several members of the trust past and present at the same meeting and maybe I have made the whole meeting thing up seen as nobody else appears to have been there?.I don`t wish to drag any other people into this little spat but sad to say this is far from an Independent fan`s site any longer. To the Fenty family I will delete the post from the thread sorry you found the post offensive and I apologise for the tone
Conversation closed

Why do you feel the need to apologise and delete it? If you feel you are correct, what is the problem?

Posted by: fleabag1970, September 22, 2017, 1:07pm; Reply: 2
Free speech ehhhh ? . Lol
Posted by: gtfc98, September 22, 2017, 2:21pm; Reply: 3
who's apologising to who and for what?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 22, 2017, 2:54pm; Reply: 4
FLIPPING NORA CAN WE PLEASE GIVE THIS A REST.

It's as boring as the Brexit palava all I'm bothered about is GTFC  wining on Saturday. >:( >:( >:(
Posted by: headingly_mariner, September 22, 2017, 4:32pm; Reply: 5
That is the best apology I've ever seen.
Sorry not sorry  ;D
Posted by: Bigdog, September 22, 2017, 5:07pm; Reply: 6
Ok... in the spirit of this thread..

Dear Getyourfactsright,

As you have probably seen on a number of threads, I have had plenty to say about future club funding and have been critical of your performance as chairman, non-chairman. A lot of my views have been strident and direct and I would like to express my..

..neverending frustration that you won't enter the debate so we can all pull together and go forward in a non-dictatorial way. As a club we've run out of money, so we need fresh funding and hopefully fresh ideas along with it..

Yours
Bigdog x

Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 22, 2017, 6:08pm; Reply: 7
Remind me to get something to do in my retirement...............Very bizarre thread for ages, which says something for the Fishy I reckon..
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 22, 2017, 6:24pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
FLIPPING NORA CAN WE PLEASE GIVE THIS A REST.

It's as boring as the Brexit palava all I'm bothered about is GTFC  wining on Saturday. >:( >:( >:(

We could be dining too!  :)
Posted by: Teesknees, September 22, 2017, 6:37pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Remind me to get something to do in my retirement...............Very bizarre thread for ages, which says something for the Fishy I reckon..

Get something to do in your retirement?

I apologise if that's an inappropriate comment. And if my apology is inappropriate then I apologise for that also.

Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 22, 2017, 7:35pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Teesknees

Get something to do in your retirement?

I apologise if that's an inappropriate comment. And if my apology is inappropriate then I apologise for that also.

:)
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 22, 2017, 10:09pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Statement and apology

Conversation closed

Reminds me of Alan Partridge with the farmer.

[youtube]RxSbTlH0K4w[/youtube]
Posted by: chaos33, September 23, 2017, 6:23am; Reply: 12
;D Haven't seen that for a bit.

'Quacking plums'  ;D
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, September 23, 2017, 7:58am; Reply: 13
How very dignified for all concerned.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 23, 2017, 9:35am; Reply: 14
This is starting to be like a quote from roger Moore while filming a James Bond steamy scene said to actress sorry if I get an erection and I apologise if I don't
Posted by: golfer, September 23, 2017, 10:49am; Reply: 15
Quoted from crusty ole pie
This is starting to be like a quote from roger Moore while filming a James Bond steamy scene said to actress sorry if I get an erection and I apologise if I don't

Wots an erection
Posted by: RoboCod, September 23, 2017, 11:15am; Reply: 16
Quoted from golfer

Wots an erection

It's a Japanese system of democratically putting someone into power via a popular vote.

Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 23, 2017, 11:19am; Reply: 17
lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D Brilliant Robo.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, September 23, 2017, 11:37am; Reply: 18
Cold today.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, September 23, 2017, 11:38am; Reply: 19
Quoted from golfer

Wots an erection

I had one once, they just cause lots of trouble.
Posted by: TAGG, September 23, 2017, 11:53am; Reply: 20
Quoted from RoboCod

It's a Japanese system of democratically putting someone into power via a popular vote.

Classic mate 😂😂😂😂
Posted by: Garth, September 23, 2017, 11:58am; Reply: 21
Quoted from RoboCod

You ILLIOT  ;)
Posted by: monkeyboy, September 23, 2017, 2:53pm; Reply: 22
If something is true do you need to apologise?  i always say stuff to people that is offensive but true and therefore they can sod off if they dont like it.
Posted by: golfer, September 23, 2017, 3:22pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from RoboCod

I would likee one at Blundel Parkee pleece
Posted by: Squarkus, September 23, 2017, 9:56pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from gtfc98
who's apologising to who and for what?

I would mast defiantly say abuse JF abuse
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 9:55pm