Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, September 18, 2017, 7:00pm
Most of you know me on here so to cut a long story short for those who don't know, my mum and grandad have had to move back to Grimsby and have been messed around A LOT and lost a lot of money on unpaid rent... Anyway, I just wondered if the folks of the fishy could help me. All being well they're moving back into their house on the willows estate at the end of this month. I just wondered if you or anyone you know are flogging (or just selling) any of the following:
double bed
single bed
kitchen table and chairs
chest of drawers (x2)
fridge/freezer unit
possibily a bunk bed

Posted by: cmackenzie4, September 18, 2017, 7:18pm; Reply: 1
3 months too late for me mate, I would have been able to give all of those items (for free) , I've recently moved and took all the items to the charity shop and tip, what a shame, hope it goes well for them, must be a stressful time for them.
Posted by: lukeo, September 18, 2017, 8:23pm; Reply: 2
Yeah, mum is heart broken having to go back up because my lad is down here and she misses him like mad. Thanks anyway, do you know what charity shop it was? I know some do furniture and it's worth her going to have a look in some
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 18, 2017, 9:46pm; Reply: 3
Those places can be a good source of solid, proper wooden furniture. Had a beautiful slim sideboard from one years ago.

Hope your folks get sorted Luke.
Posted by: mariner91, September 19, 2017, 12:13am; Reply: 4
I'd echo that. I got a great desk and shelving unit, both for a tenner from the British Heart Foundation. Good luck.
Posted by: lukeo, September 30, 2017, 10:58pm; Reply: 5
*bump* she's got it back, she is popping to the shop stated above, anyone who has anything though please Pm me
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 5:52pm