Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: d3d4, September 14, 2017, 7:45am
Hi all,

Would most of you agree with our Grimsby Town Correspondent, Sam Barrick, regarding your season so far? Check out his article here [url]http://d3d4football.com/groundhog-day-for-grimsby-town-by-sam-barrick/[/url]

I watched you guys play for a number of years at Championship level and believe, with the correct manager and investment, you could easily get back to that there.  You should be League One at least, I mean look at Burton or even your rivals at Scunthorpe.  Please post your comments at the bottom of the article using the comment box, or even in this thread, as I would love to hear your views on the current situation and will talk about it on the next D3D4 Podcast.

Our current podcast is available here [url]http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-episode-9-week-6-review/[/url]

Thanks
James
D3D4 Football
Posted by: Fat Cobra, September 14, 2017, 7:57am; Reply: 1
Yawnnnnnnnn
Posted by: d3d4, September 14, 2017, 8:43am; Reply: 2
Did you actually read the article?  The author is a season ticket holder and has made some valid points.  I can understand his frustrations with the start you have made.
Posted by: jaygy, September 14, 2017, 12:29pm; Reply: 3
Don't worry about FC, he's probably just bored himself to sleep
Posted by: Perkins, September 14, 2017, 2:15pm; Reply: 4
I read it and agreed with most of the comments, i found it a well written piece that just about summed it up for me at least. And i didn't nod off.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 14, 2017, 3:58pm; Reply: 5
Is this the same Sam as Samgy on here?
Posted by: pontoon442, September 14, 2017, 5:59pm; Reply: 6
Spot on, Slade is a disaster, but Fenty is the problem, penny pinching all the way. The new ground if ever built will be rubbish, no faith whatsoever in Mr Fenty any more, he took us to the conference and kept us there for 6 years (punching above our weight remember). Win or lose its going to be a very boring season.
Posted by: toontown, September 14, 2017, 9:54pm; Reply: 7
good summary by sam
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 1:41pm