Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 11, 2017, 9:52pm
Anyone know if street parking is easy to find?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 11, 2017, 10:05pm; Reply: 1
Park on whalley road near the Livingston road. It's free, you're straight in and out of town. 3 minute walk to our end.
Posted by: Teestogreen, September 11, 2017, 10:07pm; Reply: 2
Plenty of streets off the main road (including the main road) outside the ground for parking.

Last time I went, Accrington played Barnet and there were 3 sets of supporters in the ground (Grimsby included, who were supporting Accrington). As it happened, Accrington won 1-0 with a goal from McKee, and I think he is for them again. Didn't stop Town getting relegated though.

Aim to be there tomorrow night to assess for myself, if Town are up to the fight this season.

Never underestimate John Coleman's teams - he is a very good manager with limited budget squads, and Town need to be mentally attuned to compete.  
Posted by: lukeo, September 11, 2017, 10:08pm; Reply: 3
Could park at the ground last time I went (I haven't been in recent years)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 11, 2017, 10:48pm; Reply: 4
Cheers gents. Looks like there's not too many yellow lines but you never know how the parking fills up on match days (though granted they get small crowds).

Yeah, Coleman knows his business. And you're right Tees - mental attitude is what will count. Only seen us once this season but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is missing (linked to organisation). We need to be on it from the kick off cos they'll be on us like a rash - or like many 'smaller' clubs did to us in non-League days.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 12, 2017, 3:22am; Reply: 5
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Anyone know if street parking is easy to find?

Yes there are loads of streets in Accringhm KM  ;)
Posted by: Kristine, September 12, 2017, 8:41am; Reply: 6
Parking at the ground is £5 but plenty of parking for free around the streets.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 12, 2017, 11:54pm; Reply: 7
Our Pete! Fack awwff!! 😉
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 2:02am