Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: mariner83, September 8, 2017, 7:20pm
[Url=http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Mariachi-bands-stewarding-and-more-one-SLOs-first-year-in-the-job]http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Mariachi-bands-stewarding-and-more-one-SLOs-first-year-in-the-job[/url]
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 8, 2017, 7:57pm; Reply: 1
Kristine does a really good job IMHO, not because she has an agenda but just because she's a Town supporter.
Posted by: heppy88, September 8, 2017, 9:17pm; Reply: 2
Good article and Kristine representing the supporters in a positive way. UTMM!
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 8, 2017, 9:28pm; Reply: 3
You are doing a grand job Kristine keep it up.(clap2)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 8, 2017, 9:29pm; Reply: 4
She certainly does. She seems to display compassion, understanding and maturity, not just with the Town fans, but with the other parties she deals with as well: to our benefit.
Posted by: Posh Harry, September 9, 2017, 7:38am; Reply: 5
Great stuff Kristine. Keep up the good work. I have always found her posts on here helpful, balanced and professional (and sometimes a bit cheeky depending on which male is being talked about!).

I also note that you are soon to be doing a degree in PR. Now I'm not saying GTFC's PR is rubbish, but there maybe a job opportunity for you at some point - PLEASE!!!!!!

UTFM
Posted by: Kristine, September 9, 2017, 9:26am; Reply: 6
Thanks guys, I wrote it before the season started so the odd bit had to be added last week.....

Must be crazy but I love it, it'll certainly help with the crisis management module on the degree  ;D ;D  Although I don't think Town could afford me  ;D
Posted by: lukeo, September 9, 2017, 9:29am; Reply: 7
Defenately  think we should all get together and put Kristine name forward to the powers that be once you Pass your courses.
Have said it time and time again but well done Kristine keep up the good work
Posted by: Cloudy, September 10, 2017, 9:17am; Reply: 8
She is a miracle worker!

Trust  board member, SLO, on the board of FSF (?), mother of young children and now doing a full time degree. An excellent sample to many
Posted by: Posh Harry, September 10, 2017, 10:08am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Cloudy
She is a miracle worker!

Trust  board member, SLO, on the board of FSF (?), mother of young children and now doing a full time degree. An excellent sample to many

An even better example to many Cloudy 😉
Posted by: Kristine, September 10, 2017, 10:31am; Reply: 10
FSF National Council and LPF Executive Trustee, all just fits nicely together for fans.

Thanks for all your kind words, you'll probably already know but its not why I do it and will continue to do so as best as I can.  UTM
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 10, 2017, 1:01pm; Reply: 11
Well done Kristine, you've certainly got a lot on your plate, no pun intended, keep up the great work.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 10:00pm