Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 7, 2017, 7:22am
Quoted Text
LANCASHIRE referee Paul Tierney will take charge of Saturday's early kick-off at Mansfield Town.

Tierney, who hails from Lancashire, has officiated a number of matches across all of the divisions over the years, including several in the Premier League over the past three years.

He handed out 110 yellow cards and five reds in 114 games last campaign and has officiated two games so far this season, the last of those being Coventry City's 1-0 victory over Newport County in League Two.

Saturday will be the first time he has officiated a Town or Mansfield game in his career thus far.

He will be assisted by Simon Beck, Neil McDonough and fourth official Tom Nield.

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2017/september/tierney-in-charge-at-mansfield/

Think he did Town v Cheltenham 09/10 at BP - Had a shocking game!  Seem to remember he sent a Cheltenam player off, but still managed to favor the away team for the rest of the match.
Posted by: Kristine, September 7, 2017, 7:41am; Reply: 1
Poor bloke must be knackered reffing 12-13 games a month!
Posted by: Mallyner, September 7, 2017, 8:04am; Reply: 2
Newport actually beat Coventry 1-0 at Coventry.

I had a £2 bet that would have won me £78 and got the other 5 correct and I was confident that Coventry would beat Newport, but they let me down.  ::)
Posted by: moosey_club, September 7, 2017, 1:57pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2017/september/tierney-in-charge-at-mansfield/

Think he did Town v Cheltenham 09/10 at BP - Had a shocking game!  Seem to remember he sent a Cheltenam player off, but still managed to favor the away team for the rest of the match.

Obviously you are mistaken as the O.S is always 100% accurate and correct.  :o
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 7, 2017, 4:31pm; Reply: 4
;D
Quoted from moosey_club

Obviously you are mistaken as the O.S is always 100% accurate and correct.  :o

;D ;D ;D
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 12:38pm