Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, September 4, 2017, 6:52am
Please enter your nomination for last week....
Posted by: Fat Cobra, September 4, 2017, 7:15am; Reply: 1
Rooney, most overrated twit in the history of twits
Posted by: GrimRob, September 4, 2017, 7:43am; Reply: 2
Rooney
Posted by: Simariner, September 4, 2017, 8:08am; Reply: 3
the person (or people) that glassed someone who was minding their own business yesterday evening in Meggies. (who has now died)
Posted by: gtfc98, September 4, 2017, 8:29am; Reply: 4
Rooney.
Posted by: moosey_club, September 4, 2017, 8:38am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Simariner
the person (or people) that glassed someone who was minding their own business yesterday evening in Meggies. (who has now died)

They are beyond this award.  :B
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 4, 2017, 9:50am; Reply: 6
NELC yet again!

Was gonna say the scumbags at studio yesterday evening, but twit might be too nice.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 4, 2017, 9:53am; Reply: 7
Rooney
Posted by: grimslaa, September 4, 2017, 10:31am; Reply: 8
The media for sensationalising a balding Scouse bloke cheating on his wife. Who gives a toss.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, September 4, 2017, 11:43am; Reply: 9
Microwaved leftover pizza.
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 4, 2017, 12:44pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from GYinScuntland
Microwaved leftover pizza.

Oh dear,

two points.

1:  Microwaving is most definitely NOT the way to re-heat pizza.

2:  Leftover Pizza should only be eaten cold the next morning with a 'hair of the dog'.  It's the law  ;)
Posted by: Bigdog, September 4, 2017, 12:46pm; Reply: 11
Rooney, the self-appointed role model in his interviews, drink driving kills..
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, September 4, 2017, 12:59pm; Reply: 12
Wayne Rooney.

No excuse for drink driving.
Posted by: bluerose13x, September 4, 2017, 1:00pm; Reply: 13
Rooney
Posted by: Abdul19, September 4, 2017, 1:07pm; Reply: 14
Rooney
Posted by: TAGG, September 4, 2017, 2:10pm; Reply: 15
Michel Barnier
Unelected bureaucratic twit.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 4, 2017, 2:50pm; Reply: 16
Kim Jong-un,  no wait a minute, Rooney as he is more reckless.  
Posted by: Grimal, September 4, 2017, 4:00pm; Reply: 17
Rooney,  once a twit always a twit.. With all his money he can have his lugs pinned back, hair transferred from back of his thick head to the front but it will not buy him a new brain.(roulette)
Posted by: St. Pauli, September 4, 2017, 4:07pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Civvy at last

Oh dear,

two points.

1:  Microwaving is most definitely NOT the way to re-heat pizza.

2:  Leftover Pizza should only be eaten cold the next morning with a 'hair of the dog'.  It's the law  ;)

But what do you expect from someone using this Avatar ...  Hamburg SV ... really ??    (biggrin)

By the way, my nomination goes to german 'supporters' in Prague shouting Nazi chants during the WC qualifier. Disgusting and a shame for my country !!!
Posted by: towncryer, September 4, 2017, 5:14pm; Reply: 19
Southgate.  He plays Jake Livermere in the center of midfield for England.
Who the fcuk is Jane Livermore!!!!!
Posted by: towncryer, September 4, 2017, 5:20pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from towncryer

I'll spell that name again......Jake Livermore.
Who does he playe for??

Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 4, 2017, 5:25pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from towncryer

Whatever he's called, he's still better than Sterling who Southgate also picks.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 4, 2017, 5:27pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from towncryer

I'll spell that name again......Jake Livermore.
Who does he playe for??

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jake+livermore
Posted by: Maringer, September 4, 2017, 5:48pm; Reply: 23
A quick look at the numbers shows that Livermore has actually made more Premier League appearances than 15 of the current squad members and just a handful fewer than players such as Smalling, Jones and Sterling. Not exactly an unknown!

Whether or not he's good enough to play for England is a different matter. Considering the current bunch, he's probably not too far out of place though I struggle to think of what he offers. Decidedly average, just like many of his teammates.

Oh well, Dier probably back into the team tonight ready to get caught in possession in dangerous areas because he thinks he's better than he actually is.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 4, 2017, 5:54pm; Reply: 24
Whoever Southgate picks does  not really matter,

The truth is we do not have any world class players available.
Posted by: Mariner_09, September 4, 2017, 6:07pm; Reply: 25
Alli, Rashford and Kane could be world class players so long as they work hard and play football every week. They could be a very potent front 3 but the defence is tragic but the midfield should be ok. Henderson, Lallana and Dier should be ok. We should play like Liverpool do. Most of them do anyway, lots of high pressing and I'd hope that Dier, Kane and Alli could fit that as Pochettino seems to employ similarly strenous demands.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, September 4, 2017, 6:40pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from St. Pauli

But what do you expect from someone using this Avatar ...  Hamburg SV ... really ??    (biggrin)

By the way, my nomination goes to german 'supporters' in Prague shouting Nazi chants during the WC qualifier. Disgusting and a shame for my country !!!

That's a bit rich coming from someone who supports a club that drags in less punters than a second rate Reeperbahn whore.
Nur der HSV.
😀

Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 4, 2017, 6:44pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from St. Pauli

You'll hate me then, off to watch Hamburg SV in a couple of weeks.

Did the tour of the St. Pauli ground though a few weeks ago. Have to say it's worth it. Though wouldn't want to watch a match there.
Posted by: ginnywings, September 4, 2017, 6:59pm; Reply: 28
Wayne Rooney.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 4, 2017, 7:09pm; Reply: 29
As to be Rooney millionaire can't be arsed to call a taxi when obviously over the limit probably did not want any title tattle regarding his playmate lol.

That was an epic failure thick twit.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, September 4, 2017, 7:35pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Did the tour of the St. Pauli ground though a few weeks ago. Have to say it's worth it. Though wouldn't want to watch a match there.

Nur Der HSV
Posted by: promotion plaice, September 4, 2017, 10:58pm; Reply: 31

Has to be Rooney, explain that one to Coleen Wayne.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 5, 2017, 4:51am; Reply: 32
She went ballistic apparently and buggered off home to mother not the first time he's been caught out.
Another Gazza in the making has not got the looks,brains or voice to do anything else after football.
Posted by: Grim74, September 5, 2017, 9:54am; Reply: 33
Rooney (for getting caught with slapper)
Posted by: St. Pauli, September 5, 2017, 10:44am; Reply: 34
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Would never hate a fellow GTFC supporter ... but feel realy sorry for you ... YES !
Posted by: St. Pauli, September 5, 2017, 10:46am; Reply: 35
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Nur Der HSV

Feel VERY sorry for you ...  (wacko)

HAMBURG IST BRAUN-WEISS !!!
Posted by: golfer, September 5, 2017, 12:00pm; Reply: 36
Rooney
Posted by: Hameln Mariner, September 5, 2017, 12:30pm; Reply: 37
Ronnie,

Can you do me a favour whilst you are at SV Stellingen and ask the locals when they last won anything apart from a relegation play off? It wasn't during this century so look for someone over 50.

You would be better off going to the Millentor, save that trip for another day or do yourself a real favour and go to a game in Bremen instead.

Life long green white as the best fans in the north of Germany say.  :)
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 5, 2017, 12:54pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Hameln Mariner
Ronnie,

Can you do me a favour whilst you are at SV Stellingen and ask the locals when they last won anything apart from a relegation play off? It wasn't during this century so look for someone over 50.

You would be better off going to the Millentor, save that trip for another day or do yourself a real favour and go to a game in Bremen instead.

Are you trying to get me killed? 😭
Posted by: barralad, September 5, 2017, 1:11pm; Reply: 39
Ronnie,

There is a bar close to Bremen's ground with a Harry Haddock on display.
Posted by: Hameln Mariner, September 5, 2017, 1:17pm; Reply: 40
I wouldn't do that to a fellow town fan. If you want to borrow a Werder scarf I'll lend you one though. To be fair we normally travel home with 3 points so it's ok to have a giggle at the  knuckle draggers from HH east.
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 5, 2017, 1:18pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from barralad

There is a bar close to Bremen's ground with a Harry Haddock on display.

There's a few places in Berlin with a Hairy Haddock on display as well  ;)
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 5, 2017, 1:21pm; Reply: 42
This despicable tw@tess.

A woman has been charged with making fraudulent claims for support being provided to the survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Joyce Msokeri, from Sutton in south London, is charged with six counts of fraud.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 5, 2017, 1:53pm; Reply: 43
While we are on the subject of Hamburg. I've got an extra ticket for the game v Dortmund, I paid £108 for it though got it from viagogo, does anyone know if it'll be easy to sell on at the game? Wouldn't usually bother but £108 is a fair whack.
Posted by: Hameln Mariner, September 5, 2017, 3:51pm; Reply: 44
Ouch!  You should be able to sell it but all of the local touts will be looking to cash in too. Best bet would be to hang around by the railway station near the ground (it's not actually in Hamburg, it's in a suburb) and hope someone is desperate. If it's in the home end the Dortmund fans won't touch it and the locals will only pay face value. It helps if you speak german but I've just checked the HIV website, still lots of tickets available at face value (€30 and upwards). Let me know when you are going to a proper game in Germany and I'll put you right for tickets.  Need to go and defrag my computer now having been on that website. Good luck.

LLGW.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 5, 2017, 5:28pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from Civvy at last
This despicable tw@tess.

A woman has been charged with making fraudulent claims for support being provided to the survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Joyce Msokeri, from Sutton in south London, is charged with six counts of fraud.

Like the nomination for the awful events in Cleethoropes TWIT is far to lenient description of barbaric or thoroughly repulsive acts.  :B

Posted by: GYinScuntland, September 5, 2017, 10:01pm; Reply: 46
I wouldn't do that to a fellow town fan. If you want to borrow a Werder scarf I'll lend you one though. To be fair we normally travel home with 3 points so it's ok to have a giggle at the  knuckle draggers from HH east.

Ah, I remember you now..
You used to narrate on Jackanory.  :(
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 2:03pm