Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MidnightMariner, September 1, 2017, 5:14pm
Never really liked him for one reason or another but stupid illegitimate .......
5 mins from his house and he decides to drive home after a night on the pi$$ instead of calling his chauffeur lol
#daftcuntdeservesallhegets
UTM
Posted by: topuphere666, September 1, 2017, 5:28pm; Reply: 1
Moron. There is nothing else to be said.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 1, 2017, 8:38pm; Reply: 2
He might have been going for a midnight drive to party with some GILF.
Posted by: moosey_club, September 1, 2017, 9:03pm; Reply: 3
A secretary's VW Beetle according to the news...on the town in Alderley Edge while the pregnant missus was away....one English player attempting to score at least.....
if he was upto extra marital activity then he couldnt call a cab to get him to wherever he was going as that would be blabbed straight away.

All in all....STUPIDITY.

Posted by: Gaffer58, September 1, 2017, 9:10pm; Reply: 4
I think he was unlucky, just been to his "grandma's " and had drunk a couple of glasses of sherry, bet the arresting officer was a City fan.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 1, 2017, 9:15pm; Reply: 5
Taxis in Alderley Edge must be expensive, I can see why he risked it.

(Fucking idiot)
Posted by: stuart brace was king, September 1, 2017, 10:09pm; Reply: 6
Nobed
Posted by: scrumble, September 1, 2017, 10:28pm; Reply: 7
He'll just use Fergies lawyer, and get away with it because the misspelled his name or something.
Posted by: northbankmariner, September 2, 2017, 4:33am; Reply: 8
One word............C0CK !!!!
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 2, 2017, 6:11am; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club
A secretary's VW Beetle according to the news...on the town in Alderley Edge while the pregnant missus was away....one English player attempting to score at least.....
if he was upto extra marital activity then he couldnt call a cab to get him to wherever he was going as that would be blabbed straight away.

All in all....STUPIDITY.

Bet he had fun explaining that one to his Mrs lol

Er.......................m  just went to see her for dis,dat and deudder dat's all.

Posted by: Rick12, September 2, 2017, 6:26am; Reply: 10
Disappointing  behaviour from England's leading goalscorer as is a icon to many kids out there
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, September 2, 2017, 7:03pm; Reply: 11
Up there with John Terry in the anti-role model football stakes.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 2, 2017, 9:53pm; Reply: 12
What is it with scousers and beetles
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 2, 2017, 9:56pm; Reply: 13
What a tw@t!
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 2, 2017, 11:16pm; Reply: 14
Every time his wife is away he either losses £250,000 gambling or goes with a prostitute old enough to be his mother or gets drunk and goes with another women.

Prize pillock !!!!
Posted by: RichMariner, September 2, 2017, 11:21pm; Reply: 15
I think many people still don't understand just how dangerous drink driving is, despite all the campaigns and all the needless deaths it has caused.

I appreciate he didn't kill anyone, unlike Lee Hughes, but it staggers me how people like Rooney seemingly think they're above the law.

There aren't enough people around them to tell them what's right and wrong. They're too used to getting everything their way.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 2, 2017, 11:56pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from RichMariner
I think many people still don't understand just how dangerous drink driving is, despite all the campaigns and all the needless deaths it has caused.

I appreciate he didn't kill anyone, unlike Lee Hughes, but it staggers me how people like Rooney seemingly think they're above the law.

There aren't enough people around them to tell them what's right and wrong. They're too used to getting everything their way.

That's a bit harsh its not that he had been on a bender for 10 hours , ;)

I hope he gets  a jail sentence

Posted by: forza ivano, September 3, 2017, 12:07am; Reply: 17
And which is exactly why the likes of him n terry  could never be regarded as world class. Just far too stupid
Posted by: topuphere666, September 3, 2017, 7:34am; Reply: 18
Quoted from grimsby pete

That's a bit harsh its not that he had been on a bender for 10 hours , ;)

I hope he gets  a jail sentence

He most certainly won't go to prison. If driving driving was an immediate sentence we would be at breaking point from one weekend across the country.

I do believe fines are a % of earnings now though so the only positive is that the local road safety board will have a nice windfall to hopefully educate others of the risks.
Posted by: Stadium, September 3, 2017, 11:45am; Reply: 19
The story gets more bizarre by the hour.
Looks like a set up and the intelligent Mr Rooney has fallen hook,line and sinker.
He really is remarkably stupid.
Laughed at the supposed comment "why didn't he just take an Uber?"
Rooney using a smart phone after an all day session...... ;D ;D
Posted by: Eastendmariner, September 3, 2017, 12:12pm; Reply: 20
role model

all that money and hasn't  the IQ to order a cab embarrassing
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 3, 2017, 12:26pm; Reply: 21
I am guessing that ordering a cab would be out of the question in his mind.
A drunk up Rooney with a tart on his arm while pregnant wifey is away.
Taxi driver would make a fortune.  So the fact that he decided to drive makes me think he was clearly planning on more than dropping her off.

Unlike Giggs, who never gave a sh1t, I think the abuse (deservingly so) will get to Rooney.
I just wish it had happened when he was with Manure!!
Posted by: Grim74, September 3, 2017, 5:02pm; Reply: 22
At least she was better then the old hag prostitute he banged, thing is now he will almost certainly get divorced if Colleen has any dignity when this time he didn't even get his pants down.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 3, 2017, 5:35pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Grim74
At least she was better then the old hag prostitute he banged, thing is now he will almost certainly get divorced if Colleen has any dignity when this time he didn't even get his pants down.

Clearly he has gone up in the world - a. the woman was younger than him AND willing and b. he wasn't having to pay.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 12:26am