Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TAGG, August 30, 2017, 9:35am
I can't understand why none of those assaulted haven't taken legal action or made an official complaint to the Police against Stevenage or there employees.

I am sure a crowd funding page would gather enough to pay for any legal costs.

I'm not criticising the Town fans that where caught up in the stewards disgusting behaviour I just can't see why a football club should be allowed to got away with treating football fans with such contempt.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, August 30, 2017, 9:45am; Reply: 1
Your first line answers the reason why nothing will happen.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 30, 2017, 9:50am; Reply: 2
To be honest what I know about Herts Police in Stevenage you may as well p1ss in the see as they are pretty useless.

Posted by: Posh Harry, August 30, 2017, 12:19pm; Reply: 3
They might be rubbish but as this has hit national headlines they might have to do something about it. The trust have clearly and correctly got the bit between their teeth about this and I doubt the police would want any negative publicity by not doing anything.
Posted by: bax, August 30, 2017, 1:49pm; Reply: 4
How do you know this isn't already happening behind the scenes?
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 30, 2017, 2:24pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from bax
How do you know this isn't already happening behind the scenes?

I do hope so.  I also realise that if it is those concerned may well have been advised to be discrete as to what exactly is occurring.  But I certainly would chip in a couple of quid if required !!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 30, 2017, 10:13pm; Reply: 6
I'm pretty sure any need for a crowd sourced legal fund would be well supported. From all clubs.

FFS, the 'watching football is not a crime' video even had a MK Dons fan on it.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 4:05am