Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, August 28, 2017, 2:52pm
I was just wondering if anyone knew how much dept the club were in before JF took over and how much dept they have now including his loans ?
Posted by: Fishy_fishtails, August 28, 2017, 2:57pm; Reply: 1
FFS!! Another boring pointless thread and dept? Surely you mean debt?
Posted by: pizzzza, August 28, 2017, 2:57pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from fleabag1970
I was just wondering if anyone knew how much dept the club were in before JF took over and how much dept they have now including his loans ?

Dept?  ;D
Posted by: fleabag1970, August 28, 2017, 3:00pm; Reply: 3
Sorry my phone is excrement .... why is it pointless ? We are worse off on the pitch so I was just checking of we were better off off the pitch
Posted by: Fishy_fishtails, August 28, 2017, 3:04pm; Reply: 4
Completely pointless. What relevance does it have to how we are performing at the minute? Just seems to be another thread to have a go at JF.
Posted by: fleabag1970, August 28, 2017, 3:14pm; Reply: 5
Just bury your heads in the sand then
Posted by: Fishy_fishtails, August 28, 2017, 3:20pm; Reply: 6
What difference doesn't it make? And personally I wouldn't want to waste my time worrying about something I have absolutely no control over. Neither should you. It's not healthy. Suns shining, it's bank holiday, go and enjoy it.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 28, 2017, 3:20pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from fleabag1970
Just bury your heads in the sand then

The overdraft was paid of with the Omar money apparently and the "benign loans" are not being serviced so very little in reality.
Posted by: Cloudy, August 28, 2017, 4:01pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from HertsGTFC

The overdraft was paid of with the Omar money apparently and the "benign loans" are not being serviced so very little in reality.

We never had an overdraft? That was transferred to a loan a few years ago at the insistence of Lloyds Bank iirc? Certainly remember that being said at an AGM.

The loan is being repaid but cannot recall how long it has to run. JF's loans are not being 'serviced' as far as I recall
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 28, 2017, 4:36pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Cloudy

We never had an overdraft? That was transferred to a loan a few years ago at the insistence of Lloyds Bank iirc? Certainly remember that being said at an AGM.

The loan is being repaid but cannot recall how long it has to run. JF's loans are not being 'serviced' as far as I recall

Bigdog appeared to be an authority on this on Saturday he stated on here that the over draft/loan was paid back from the Omar money as confirmed at the last fans forum.

Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 28, 2017, 5:13pm; Reply: 10
£3.28

To 7 different depts!
Posted by: Bigdog, August 28, 2017, 5:30pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Bigdog appeared to be an authority on this on Saturday he stated on here that the over draft/loan was paid back from the Omar money as confirmed at the last fans forum.

I remember JF stating there was a £300k debt, which I can't remember whether it was an overdraft or loan, definitely had to be paid off some time this year. It's either been paid off or is due. Either way, part of the proceeds from Omar's sale was already spoken for.
Posted by: newarkmariner, August 28, 2017, 5:38pm; Reply: 12
someone looking for something else to beat Fenty over the head with,get a life
Posted by: chaos33, August 28, 2017, 5:40pm; Reply: 13
:) Blaming the misspelling of 'debt' on your phone. Nice one.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 6:28am