Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, August 28, 2017, 6:53am
Please enter your nomination for last week....
Posted by: jaygy, August 28, 2017, 8:30am; Reply: 1
Collins. The most needless challenge I've seen anyone do when already on a yellows card.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, August 28, 2017, 9:05am; Reply: 2
Collins and Davies to share it for me.

Both needless challenges to make when you are on a yellow. If one has to win it, Collins for not knowing he was on a yellow card.
Posted by: quebec38, August 28, 2017, 9:08am; Reply: 3
Collins. Sent off when we needed him the most. Had just got back in the game. Admittedly, we then got an equaliser without him but with him things could have been different still.
Posted by: ginnywings, August 28, 2017, 9:16am; Reply: 4
Collins. Idiotic for someone so experienced.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, August 28, 2017, 9:35am; Reply: 5
Quoted from jaygy
Collins. The most needless challenge I've seen anyone do when already on a yellows card.

TBF Collins said he did not know he had been booked for their peno and I don't think many other people knew either.

Posted by: TAGG, August 28, 2017, 10:07am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

TBF Collins said he did not know he had been booked for their peno and I don't think many other people knew either.

Where I was sat people knew he'd been booked. If you look back on the game im sure he did too.

That being said my TOTW is Corbyn for his EU U turn
Single market/ customs union means we are still in the EU you fuckin old hippy twit.

OUT MEANS OUT
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, August 28, 2017, 10:13am; Reply: 7
Saturdays linesman for completely bottling the keeper taking the ball out the area decision.
Posted by: Grim74, August 28, 2017, 11:50am; Reply: 8
Corbyn
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, August 28, 2017, 11:51am; Reply: 9
twits who still think BREXIT and Trump are a good idea.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 28, 2017, 12:24pm; Reply: 10
Saturdays ref, gave us nothing.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 28, 2017, 12:25pm; Reply: 11
Collins
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 28, 2017, 12:25pm; Reply: 12
Collins
Posted by: Bigdog, August 28, 2017, 12:46pm; Reply: 13
Checkatrade stubs for Mansfield away tickets decision maker..
Posted by: GYinScuntland, August 28, 2017, 12:55pm; Reply: 14
Soggy pizza.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, August 28, 2017, 12:58pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from GYinScuntland
Soggy pizza.

Is that the game played similar to soggy biscuit ?
Posted by: GYinScuntland, August 28, 2017, 1:01pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Is that the game played similar to soggy biscuit ?

I'm extremely pleased to say I had to Google that.  ;D
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 28, 2017, 1:05pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from GYinScuntland

I'm extremely pleased to say I had to Google that.  ;D

I'm extremely embarrassed to say I didn't  !!!

Posted by: promotion plaice, August 28, 2017, 1:48pm; Reply: 18

The @rseholes that verbally abused us for parking in front of their house before the Derby game.
Posted by: TAGG, August 28, 2017, 3:24pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from promotion plaice

The @rseholes that verbally abused us for parking in front of their house before the Derby game.

If you pay your road tax tell them to suck it up or move house 👍
Posted by: Madeleymariner, August 28, 2017, 5:24pm; Reply: 20
Slade for getting sh1te players
Posted by: newarkmariner, August 28, 2017, 5:40pm; Reply: 21
easy Collins the idiot
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 28, 2017, 8:16pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Civvy at last

I'm extremely embarrassed to say I didn't  !!!

I can't look at another Digestive after Googling it.
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 28, 2017, 9:33pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

TBF Bollox, having seen the highlights he is clearly shown the yellow card for the penalty with the ref standing right in front of him.

If he missed that he must be blind or stupid, mind you having seen some of the goals we have conceded this season...............
Posted by: MuddyWaters, August 28, 2017, 9:41pm; Reply: 24
Collins - for thinking we're gullible enough to believe his bullshit about the first yellow that was waved in his face.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 28, 2017, 11:36pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Collins - for thinking we're gullible enough to believe his bullshit about the first yellow that was waved in his face.

Or for apparently thinking 'I can get away with a reckless challenge because I'm not on a yellow'.
Posted by: golfer, August 29, 2017, 8:10am; Reply: 26
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Of course he did. I didn't know but HE started walking as soon as the ref. reached for his yellow card
Posted by: gtfc98, August 29, 2017, 9:44am; Reply: 27
The helmet who sat in front of me at the match who shouted "you're flipping excrement" "intercourse off" "get him off" at every player for every little mistake. Bleated on about how he's sick of wasting money on a season ticket year in year out to watch this excrement (despite never seeing him sit there in the 4 years I've sat in my seat), then left at half time and missed our 2 goals. Guy was an absolute helmet of epic proportions.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, August 29, 2017, 9:54am; Reply: 28
Quoted from gtfc98
The helmet who sat in front of me at the match who shouted "you're flipping excrement" "intercourse off" "get him off" at every player for every little mistake. Bleated on about how he's sick of wasting money on a season ticket year in year out to watch this excrement (despite never seeing him sit there in the 4 years I've sat in my seat), then left at half time and missed our 2 goals. Guy was an absolute helmet of epic proportions.

Lower findus?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, August 29, 2017, 10:00am; Reply: 29
Could have been the same clown in the lower findus you was constantly shouting abuse until one lad shouted  "SHUT THE FECK UP"

Applause and cheers rang out from me and others,

So my vote goes to that moaning see u next thursday in the lower. :)
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, August 29, 2017, 10:22am; Reply: 30
Quoted from TheRealJohnLewis
twits who still think BREXIT and Trump are a good idea.

I only think brexit was a good idea.  

Trump on the other hand is the ultimate loose cannon and probably the worst president since Nixon. If he survives his full term I will be amazed. Always in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Not only as he alienated is own party who are trying to distance themselves from him he as stirred up a hornets nest by is lack of racial condemnation and building walls (yeah this is 2017) on the Mexican border.

Not to mention repealing Obama's rule outlawing the hunting and shooting of bears in Alaska.  

Trump takes big bullying onto a new level

The states are on the brink tensions are high never had this with Obarma.
Posted by: gtfc98, August 29, 2017, 5:06pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Lower findus?

No this twit was in the upper. Maybe he didn't go home and moved his hollow head to the lower in the second half?
Posted by: LH, August 29, 2017, 5:11pm; Reply: 32
Upper at the top about the half way line? There's a few tound there....
Posted by: gtfc98, August 29, 2017, 5:15pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from LH
Upper at the top about the half way line? There's a few tound there....

Yeah reet at the top. Never seen him before, claimed to be a season ticket holder.
Posted by: ginnywings, August 29, 2017, 6:59pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from gtfc98

You've sat in your seat for 4 years? That's dedication.
Posted by: towncryer, August 30, 2017, 8:19am; Reply: 35
Sorry about this I know this thread is set up for the likes of me but could I just nominate Steve Evans the fat Scottish bitter twisted low life cheating piece of sh!t.
Spat his dummy out and refused to shake any of our coaching staffs hands at the end of last night's game.....because we beat them....didums !!!!!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 30, 2017, 10:17pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from towncryer
Sorry about this I know this thread is set up for the likes of me but could I just nominate Steve Evans the fat Scottish bitter twisted low life cheating piece of sh!t.
Spat his dummy out and refused to shake any of our coaching staffs hands at the end of last night's game.....because we beat them....didums !!!!!!

You lot need to take lessons from the Main Stand at BP. We've managed to get him sent off and ejected twice now.  ;D
Posted by: ponnyfan, August 31, 2017, 2:55am; Reply: 37
Stevenage safety Officer
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 1, 2017, 12:02pm; Reply: 38
Wayne Rooney.

Can't afford a taxi for 6 miles ??????
Posted by: bigbadmarinerbob, September 1, 2017, 5:17pm; Reply: 39
Rooney What a Tw@t
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 1, 2017, 5:53pm; Reply: 40
Rooney
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:11pm