Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Cloudy, August 24, 2017, 4:13pm
I get angry with this sort of reporting. These two idiots 'encroached' onto the pitch at Chesterfield. Stupid in most peoples books.

However for the report to say this was violent disorder is simply wrong and sends out the wrong message to the general public. Further proof of what Football fans up and down the country are up against.

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/two-more-bans-football-violence-375190
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 24, 2017, 4:33pm; Reply: 1
Not sure if the one on the right might have been the one that ran onto the pitch near us on the right hand side where he tried to get at the Chesterfield fans looking for a fight.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, August 24, 2017, 4:55pm; Reply: 2
Never seen them at a town game.
Posted by: Kristine, August 24, 2017, 5:29pm; Reply: 3
Yes they do go to games and neither were charged.  I have taken the link to violent disorder and being daft enough to run on the pitch up with Humberside Police and the Telegraph.
Posted by: pizzzza, August 24, 2017, 5:56pm; Reply: 4

They say the violent disorder that followed the match. I thought it was already established that there was not any?

Quoted Text
Wesley Craig Hargreaves of Taylor Street, Cleethorpes was fined £692 and Daniel Watt of Carr Lane, Grimsby was fined £653 for their role in the violent disorder that followed Grimsby Town’s away fixture at Chesterfield on August 5.

GET should know better, local paper my bottom!
Posted by: Kristine, August 24, 2017, 6:10pm; Reply: 5
Violence that followed yet both were for encroachment during the game.
Posted by: Meza, August 24, 2017, 6:21pm; Reply: 6
Isn't the GET now done in Hull?
Posted by: barrattstandman, August 24, 2017, 6:29pm; Reply: 7
GET went to Leicester ,they couldn't cope cos they print other papers. It then went to Derby ,and still there as far as I know
Posted by: grimps, August 24, 2017, 7:15pm; Reply: 8
All the Sun newspaper ever did was print quotes from police officers and their press spokesman , The telegraph are just as bad believing what the police say
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 26, 2017, 12:39pm; Reply: 9
Really don't understand this running onto pitch even if you can sprint like BOLT and avoid the fat. Steward rugby tackle there will be the knock on your front door a couple of days later ehen cctv is watched flipping brainless
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 8:45am